Journal of International Money and Finance
March 2008, Volume 27, Issue 2
- 169-187 EMU enlargement, stabilization costs and insurance mechanisms
by Afonso, António & Furceri, Davide
- 188-208 The trade and FDI effects of EMU enlargement
by Brouwer, Jelle & Paap, Richard & Viaene, Jean-Marie
- 209-226 Optimal monetary policy in the euro area in the presence of heterogeneity
by Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Skotida, Ifigeneia
- 227-248 How is real convergence driving nominal convergence in the new EU Member States?
by Lein, Sarah M. & León-Ledesma, Miguel A. & Nerlich, Carolin
- 249-259 The speed of euro adoption
by Columba, Francesco
- 260-276 In search of a euro effect: Big lessons from a Big Mac Meal?
by Parsley, David & Wei, Shang-Jin
- 277-294 Gains from financial integration in the European Union: Evidence for new and old members
by Demyanyk, Yuliya & Volosovych, Vadym
- 295-313 Non-linear growth effects of financial development: Does financial integration matter?
by Masten, Arjana Brezigar & Coricelli, Fabrizio & Masten, Igor
- 314-330 Portfolio performance and the Euro: Prospects for new potential EMU members
by Haselmann, Rainer & Herwartz, Helmut
February 2008, Volume 27, Issue 1
- 1-25 Central bank authorities' beliefs about foreign exchange intervention
by Neely, Christopher J.
- 26-39 Macroeconomic volatility, debt dynamics, and sovereign interest rate spreads
by Genberg, Hans & Sulstarova, Astrit
- 40-53 Regime shifts and the stability of backward-looking Phillips curves in open economies
by Castelnuovo, Efrem
- 54-75 Interest-rate rules and transitional dynamics in an endogenously growing open economy
by Chen, Shu-hua & Shaw, Ming-fu & Lai, Ching-chong & Chang, Juin-jen
- 76-101 Real interest parity (RIP) over the 20th century: New evidence based on confidence intervals for the largest root and the half-life
by Sekioua, Sofiane H.
- 102-123 Corporate international diversification and the cost of equity: European evidence
by Joliet, Robert & Hubner, Georges
- 124-139 When is a lower exchange rate pass-through associated with greater exchange rate exposure
by Floden, Martin & Simbanegavi, Witness & Wilander, Fredrik
- 140-155 The puzzling unit root in the real interest rate and its inconsistency with intertemporal consumption behavior
by Lai, Kon S.
- 156-164 Evidence of purchasing power parity for the floating regime period
by Lopez, Claude
December 2007, Volume 26, Issue 8
- 1261-1291 Extreme interdependence and extreme contagion between emerging markets
by Fazio, Giorgio
- 1292-1310 Regional vulnerability: The case of East Asia
by Mody, Ashoka & Taylor, Mark P.
- 1311-1337 Financial integration and the price of world covariance risk: Large- vs. small-cap stocks
by Huang, Wei
- 1338-1354 Varying the VaR for unconditional and conditional environments
by Cotter, John
- 1355-1377 Accounting for real exchange rate changes in East Asia
by Parsley, David C.
- 1378-1402 The spirit of capitalism, asset pricing and growth in a small open economy
by Kenc, Turalay & Dibooglu, Sel
- 1403-1423 Macroeconomic shocks, structural change and real exchange rates: Evidence from historical data
by Anton Muscatelli, V. & Spinelli, Franco & Trecroci, Carmine
- 1424-1449 GDP growth and currency valuation: The case of the dollar
by Vlaar, Peter J.G.
November 2007, Volume 26, Issue 7
- 1071-1094 The choice of exchange rate regimes in developing countries: A multinomial panel analysis
by von Hagen, Jurgen & Zhou, Jizhong
- 1095-1112 Exchange-rate-based stabilization: Imperfect competition and supply-side effects
by Rhee, Hyuk Jae
- 1113-1150 Inflation targeting and exchange rate pass-through
by Flamini, Alessandro
- 1151-1173 Solvency vs competition: Hobson's choice for the Fed
by Telser, Lester G.
- 1174-1186 Why U.S. money does not cause U.S. output, but does cause Hong Kong output
by Rodriguez, Gabriel & Rowe, Nicholas
- 1187-1205 Currency and credit markets
by Bilson, John F.O. & Cernauskas, Deborah
- 1206-1228 Dynamic correlation analysis of financial contagion: Evidence from Asian markets
by Chiang, Thomas C. & Jeon, Bang Nam & Li, Huimin
- 1229-1238 Is there really a "border effect"?
by Mahbub Morshed, A.K.M.
- 1239-1260 Revisiting the home bias puzzle: Downside equity risk
by Campbell, Rachel A. & Kraussl, Roman
October 2007, Volume 26, Issue 6
- 865-886 Central bank learning, terms of trade shocks and currency risk: Should only inflation matter for monetary policy?
by Lim, G.C. & McNelis, Paul D.
- 887-904 Empirical analysis of the exchange rate channel in Japan
by Nagayasu, Jun
- 905-923 The impact of discount rate changes on market interest rates: Evidence from three European countries and Japan
by Rai, Anoop & Seth, Rama & Mohanty, Sunil K.
- 924-947 Declining exchange rate pass-through to U.S. import prices: The potential role of global factors
by Marazzi, Mario & Sheets, Nathan
- 948-973 On the returns generating process and the profitability of trading rules in emerging capital markets
by Hatgioannides, John & Mesomeris, Spyros
- 974-1000 Market impact costs of institutional equity trades
by Bikker, Jacob A. & Spierdijk, Laura & van der Sluis, Pieter Jelle
- 1001-1015 The Harberger-Laursen-Metzler effect under capital market imperfections
by Huang, Kevin X.D. & Meng, Qinglai
- 1016-1037 Linear and nonlinear exchange rate exposure
by Priestley, Richard & Odegaard, Bernt Arne
- 1038-1069 Uncovered interest rate parity and the term structure
by Bekaert, Geert & Wei, Min & Xing, Yuhang
September 2007, Volume 26, Issue 5
- 657-662 Overview of conference volume "Financial and Commercial Integrations"
by Aizenman, Joshua & Lothian, James R. & Pinto, Brian
- 663-681 A stable international monetary system emerges: Inflation targeting is Bretton Woods, reversed
by Rose, Andrew K.
- 682-702 Sources for financing domestic capital - Is foreign saving a viable option for developing countries?
by Aizenman, Joshua & Pinto, Brian & Radziwill, Artur
- 703-729 Global price dispersion: Are prices converging or diverging?
by Bergin, Paul R. & Glick, Reuven
- 730-761 Trade liberalization, capital account liberalization and the real effects of financial development
by Braun, Matias & Raddatz, Claudio
- 762-785 The overvaluation of Renminbi undervaluation
by Cheung, Yin-Wong & Chinn, Menzie D. & Fujii, Eiji
- 786-787 Comment on Cheung, Chinn and Fujii, "The Overvaluation of Renminbi Undervaluation"
by Eichengreen, Barry
- 788-813 International financial integration through equity markets: Which firms from which countries go global?
by Claessens, Stijn & Schmukler, Sergio L.
- 814-840 Capital controls, capital flow contractions, and macroeconomic vulnerability
by Edwards, Sebastian
- 841-863 Collateral damage: Exchange controls and international trade
by Wei, Shang-Jin & Zhang, Zhiwei
June 2007, Volume 26, Issue 4
- 495-499 Financial globalization and integration
by Fratzscher, Marcel & Hartmann, Philipp
- 500-522 Explaining the global pattern of current account imbalances
by Gruber, Joseph W. & Kamin, Steven B.
- 523-545 US imbalances: The role of technology and policy
by Bems, Rudolfs & Dedola, Luca & Smets, Frank
- 546-569 Current account balances, financial development and institutions: Assaying the world "saving glut"
by Chinn, Menzie D. & Ito, Hiro
- 570-586 Currency appreciation and current account adjustment
by Devereux, Michael B. & Genberg, Hans
- 587-605 Home bias and international risk sharing: Twin puzzles separated at birth
by Sorensen, Bent E. & Wu, Yi-Tsung & Yosha, Oved & Zhu, Yu
- 606-630 Model uncertainty, financial market integration and the home bias puzzle
by Baele, Lieven & Pungulescu, Crina & Ter Horst, Jenke
- 631-655 Home bias in global bond and equity markets: The role of real exchange rate volatility
by Fidora, Michael & Fratzscher, Marcel & Thimann, Christian
April 2007, Volume 26, Issue 3
- 329-341 Volatility spillovers across international swap markets: The US, Japan, and the UK
by In, Francis
- 342-363 Long memory and structural changes in the forward discount: An empirical investigation
by Choi, Kyongwook & Zivot, Eric
- 364-382 Does the real interest parity hypothesis hold? Evidence for developed and emerging markets
by Ferreira, Alex Luiz & Leon-Ledesma, Miguel A.
- 383-402 The effectiveness of foreign exchange intervention in emerging market countries: Evidence from the Czech koruna
by Disyatat, Piti & Galati, Gabriele
- 403-429 Informational contagion of bank runs in a third-generation crisis model
by Vaugirard, Victor
- 430-453 Global regional sources of risk in equity markets: Evidence from factor models with time-varying conditional skewness
by Hashmi, Aamir R. & Tay, Anthony S.
- 454-467 Currency preferences and the Australian dollar
by Kingston, Geoffrey & Melecky, Martin
- 468-494 Incomplete exchange rate pass-through and simple monetary policy rules
by Adolfson, Malin
March 2007, Volume 26, Issue 2
- 167-192 Fed intervention, dollar appreciation, and systematic risk
by Sweeney, Richard J.
- 193-212 What prompts Japan to intervene in the Forex market? A new approach to a reaction function
by Ito, Takatoshi & Yabu, Tomoyoshi
- 213-228 Evaluating the impacts of foreign direct investment, aid and saving in developing countries
by Kasuga, Hidefumi
- 229-250 Inflation, output growth, and nominal and real uncertainty: Empirical evidence for the G7
by Fountas, Stilianos & Karanasos, Menelaos
- 251-264 "Optimal" inflation under dollarization
by Kurasawa, Kazutaka & Marty, Alvin L.
- 265-283 An empirical assessment of currency devaluation in East Asian countries
by Kim, Yoonbai & Ying, Yung-Hsiang
- 284-304 Why common factors in international bond returns are not so common
by Perignon, Christophe & Smith, Daniel R. & Villa, Christophe
- 305-327 The impact of EMU on the equity cost of capital
by Hardouvelis, Gikas A. & Malliaropulos, Dimitrios & Priestley, Richard
February 2007, Volume 26, Issue 1
- 1-25 Investment restrictions and the cross-border flow of information: Some empirical evidence
by Bailey, Warren & Mao, Connie X. & Sirodom, Kulpatra
- 26-45 Integration and competition in the European financial markets
by Fernandez de Guevara, Juan & Maudos, Joaquin & Perez, Francisco
- 46-63 Where does price discovery occur for stocks traded in multiple markets? Evidence from Hong Kong and London
by Agarwal, Sumit & Liu, Chunlin & Rhee, S. Ghon
- 64-85 Asymmetry in business fluctuations: International evidence on Friedman's plucking model
by Nadal De Simone, Francisco & Clarke, Sean
- 86-103 Interest rate linkages in the Eurocurrency market: Contemporaneous and out-of-sample Granger causality tests
by Wang, Zijun & Yang, Jian & Li, Qi
- 104-130 The cyclical nature of North-South FDI flows
by Levy Yeyati, Eduardo & Panizza, Ugo & Stein, Ernesto
- 131-148 A Cardan's discriminant approach to predicting currency crashes
by Koh, Seng Kee & Fong, Wai Mun & Chan, Fabrice
- 149-165 A cross-country financial accelerator: Evidence from North America and Europe
by Mody, Ashoka & Sarno, Lucio & Taylor, Mark P.
December 2006, Volume 25, Issue 8
- 1207-1225 On the distributional effects of exchange rate fluctuations
by Tille, Cedric
- 1226-1240 On the inadequacy of newswire reports for empirical research on foreign exchange interventions
by Fischer, Andreas M.
- 1241-1256 The accuracy of reports of foreign exchange intervention by the Bank of Japan: Does Tokyo know more?
by Chang, Yuanchen
- 1257-1276 How can IMF policy eliminate country moral hazard and account for externalities?
by Weithoner, Thomas
- 1277-1295 Consumption-smoothing in a small, cyclically volatile open economy: Evidence from New Zealand
by Kim, Kunhong & Hall, Viv B. & Buckle, Robert A.
- 1296-1318 Size matters: The impact of financial liberalization on individual firms
by Christoffersen, Peter & Chung, Hyunchul & Errunza, Vihang
- 1319-1335 Optimal liberalization of financial markets
by Lee, Khang Min & Moyen, Nathalie
- 1336-1347 Openness, the sacrifice ratio, and inflation: Is there a puzzle?
by Daniels, Joseph P. & VanHoose, David D.
November 2006, Volume 25, Issue 7
- 1029-1050 Market timing by global fund managers
by Glassman, Debra A. & Riddick, Leigh A.
- 1051-1071 When do central bank interventions influence intra-daily and longer-term exchange rate movements?
by Dominguez, Kathryn M.E.
- 1072-1089 The cost of technical trading rules in the Forex market: A utility-based evaluation
by Dewachter, Hans & Lyrio, Marco
- 1090-1102 One minute in the life of the DM/US$: Public news in an electronic market
by Carlson, John A. & Lo, Melody
- 1103-1129 Inflation shoe leather costs and average inflation rates across countries
by Bali, Turan G. & Thurston, Thom B.
- 1130-1145 Stock markets and the real exchange rate: An intertemporal approach
by Mercereau, Benoit
- 1146-1167 Financial intermediary development and growth volatility: Do intermediaries dampen or magnify shocks?
by Beck, Thorsten & Lundberg, Mattias & Majnoni, Giovanni
- 1168-1186 Testing the uncovered interest parity using traded volatility, a time-varying risk premium and heterogeneous expectations
by Sarantis, Nicholas
- 1187-1205 Testing for multiple regimes in the tail behavior of emerging currency returns
by Candelon, Bertrand & Straetmans, Stefan
October 2006, Volume 25, Issue 6
- 855-873 Policy instrument choice and non-coordinated monetary policy in interdependent economies
by Lombardo, Giovanni & Sutherland, Alan
- 874-893 The exchange rate - A shock-absorber or source of shocks? A study of four open economies
by Artis, Michael & Ehrmann, Michael
- 894-911 A currency union for Hong Kong and Mainland China?
by Xu, Xinpeng
- 912-931 Target zones for exchange rates and policy changes
by Driffill, John & Sola, Martin
- 932-952 The determinants of financing obstacles
by Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Laeven, Luc & Maksimovic, Vojislav
- 953-973 Towards a new early warning system of financial crises
by Bussiere, Matthieu & Fratzscher, Marcel
- 974-991 Structural breaks and diversification: The impact of the 1997 Asian financial crisis on the integration of Asia-Pacific real estate markets
by Gerlach, Richard & Wilson, Patrick & Zurbruegg, Ralf
- 992-1009 Exchange rate pegs and foreign exchange exposure in East and South East Asia
by Parsley, David C. & Popper, Helen A.
- 1010-1027 The effects of capital controls on international capital flows in the presence of asymmetric information
by Neumann, Rebecca M.
August 2006, Volume 25, Issue 5
- 675-701 How well can the New Open Economy Macroeconomics explain the exchange rate and current account?
by Bergin, Paul R.
- 702-718 Inside the crisis: An empirical analysis of banking systems in distress
by Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Detragiache, Enrica & Gupta, Poonam
- 719-740 Volatility impulse responses for multivariate GARCH models: An exchange rate illustration
by Hafner, Christian M. & Herwartz, Helmut
- 741-759 Are our FEERs justified?
by Barisone, Giacomo & Driver, Rebecca L. & Wren-Lewis, Simon
- 760-779 Y2K fears and safe haven trading of the U.S. dollar
by Kaul, Aditya & Sapp, Stephen
- 780-794 Institutional uncertainty and the maturity of international loans
by Valev, Neven T.
- 795-826 The evolution of stock market integration in the post-liberalization period - A look at Latin America
by Hunter, Delroy M.
- 827-853 The Copula-GARCH model of conditional dependencies: An international stock market application
by Jondeau, Eric & Rockinger, Michael
June 2006, Volume 25, Issue 4
- 551-579 Fixed versus flexible: Lessons from EMS order flow
by Killeen, William P. & Lyons, Richard K. & Moore, Michael J.
- 580-597 The effectiveness of central bank intervention in the EMS: The post 1993 experience
by Brandner, Peter & Grech, Harald & Stix, Helmut
- 598-613 Return and volatility linkages between the US and the German stock market
by Baur, Dirk & Jung, Robert C.
- 614-639 Exchange rate pass-through to domestic prices: Does the inflationary environment matter?
by Choudhri, Ehsan U. & Hakura, Dalia S.
- 640-654 Creditor moral hazard in stock markets: Empirical evidence from Indonesia and Korea
by Evrensel, Ayse Y. & Kutan, Ali M.
- 655-674 Globalization and changing patterns in the international transmission of shocks in financial markets
by Bordo, Michael D. & Murshid, Antu Panini
April 2006, Volume 25, Issue 3
- 349-357 Emerging markets finance: Overview of the special issue
by Phylaktis, Kate
- 358-369 Institutions, capital flows and financial integration
by Lothian, James R.
- 370-403 Growth volatility and financial liberalization
by Bekaert, Geert & Harvey, Campbell R. & Lundblad, Christian
- 404-428 Stock market liberalization and the information environment
by Bae, Kee-Hong & Bailey, Warren & Mao, Connie X.
- 429-444 Corporate governance provisions and firm ownership: Firm-level evidence from Eastern Europe
by Klapper, Leora & Laeven, Luc & Love, Inessa
- 445-458 Can you teach old dogs new tricks? On complementarity of human capital and incentives
by Fidrmuc, Jana P. & Fidrmuc, Jan
- 459-475 Sources of firms' industry and country effects in emerging markets
by Phylaktis, Kate & Xia, Lichuan
- 476-502 What drives credit risk in emerging markets? The roles of country fundamentals and market co-movements
by Diaz Weigel, Diana & Gemmill, Gordon
- 503-527 Currency crises: Are they all the same?
by Kaminsky, Graciela L.
- 528-550 Linkages between extreme stock market and currency returns
by Cumperayot, Phornchanok & Keijzer, Tjeert & Kouwenberg, Roy
March 2006, Volume 25, Issue 2
- 199-219 Effectiveness of official daily foreign exchange market intervention operations in Japan
by Fatum, Rasmus & Hutchison, Michael
- 220-236 Offshore hedging strategy of Japan-based wheat traders under multiple sources of risk and hedging costs
by Jin, Hyun J. & Koo, Won W.
- 237-256 Exchange rates and investment good prices: A cross-industry comparison
by Landon, Stuart & Smith, Constance E.
- 257-274 Current account and real exchange rate dynamics in the G7 countries
by Lee, Jaewoo & Chinn, Menzie D.
- 275-307 Specification tests of international asset pricing models
by Zhang, Xiaoyan
- 308-329 Political risk and capital flight
by Le, Quan Vu & Zak, Paul J.
- 330-347 Money, inflation and output in Romania, 1992-2000
by Budina, Nina & Maliszewski, Wojciech & de Menil, Georges & Turlea, Geomina
February 2006, Volume 25, Issue 1
- 1-6 Foreign exchange markets: Overview of the special issue
by Koedijk, Kees G. & Lothian, James R. & van Dijk, Mathijs A.
- 7-21 The (partial) rehabilitation of interest rate parity in the floating rate era: Longer horizons, alternative expectations, and emerging markets
by Chinn, Menzie D.
- 22-47 Do asymmetric and nonlinear adjustments explain the forward premium anomaly?
by Baillie, Richard T. & Kilic, Rehim
- 48-70 The forward premium in a model with heterogeneous prior beliefs
by Fisher, Eric O'N.
- 71-92 Asset price based estimates of sterling exchange rate risk premia
by Groen, Jan J.J. & Balakrishnan, Ravi
- 93-124 The long-run volatility puzzle of the real exchange rate
by Hausmann, Ricardo & Panizza, Ugo & Rigobon, Roberto
- 125-145 Currency crises and institutions
by Shimpalee, Pattama L. & Breuer, Janice Boucher
- 146-167 On the long-term effectiveness of exchange rate communication and interventions
by Fratzscher, Marcel
- 168-198 What defines `news' in foreign exchange markets?
by Dominguez, Kathryn M.E. & Panthaki, Freyan
December 2005, Volume 24, Issue 8
- 1177-1199 'Some contagion, some interdependence': More pitfalls in tests of financial contagion
by Corsetti, Giancarlo & Pericoli, Marcello & Sbracia, Massimo
- 1200-1225 Pricing default swaps: Empirical evidence
by Houweling, Patrick & Vorst, Ton
- 1226-1236 Pre-holiday effects: International evidence on the decline and reversal of a stock market anomaly
by Chong, Ryan & Hudson, Robert & Keasey, Kevin & Littler, Kevin
- 1237-1260 What UIP tests on extreme samples reveal about the missing variable
by Sercu, Piet & Vandebroek, Martina
- 1261-1277 Credit constraints and the current account: A test for the Japanese economy
by Kunieda, Takuma & Shibata, Akihisa
- 1278-1298 Current account adjustment in industrial countries
by Freund, Caroline
- 1299-1316 Explaining co-movements between stock markets: The case of US and Germany
by Bonfiglioli, Alessandra & Favero, Carlo A.
- 1317-1334 Measuring common cyclical features during financial turmoil: Evidence of interdependence not contagion
by Candelon, Bertrand & Hecq, Alain & Verschoor, Willem F.C.
November 2005, Volume 24, Issue 7
- 1031-1053 Stock prices and exchange rate dynamics
by Phylaktis, Kate & Ravazzolo, Fabiola
- 1054-1072 Treasury bill auction procedures: Empirical perspectives from French market bid functions
by Preget, Raphaele & Waelbroeck, Patrick
- 1073-1089 The credit-spread puzzle
by Tsuji, Chikashi
- 1090-1107 Intra-industry trade in financial services
by Moshirian, Fariborz & Li, Donghui & Sim, Ah-Boon
- 1108-1125 News announcements, market activity and volatility in the euro/dollar foreign exchange market
by Bauwens, Luc & Ben Omrane, Walid & Giot, Pierre
- 1126-1142 IMF-related news and emerging financial markets
by Hayo, Bernd & Kutan, Ali M.
- 1143-1149 The Feldstein-Horioka puzzle revisited: A Monte Carlo study
by Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Panopoulou, Ekaterini & Pittis, Nikitas
- 1150-1175 Empirical exchange rate models of the nineties: Are any fit to survive?
by Cheung, Yin-Wong & Chinn, Menzie D. & Pascual, Antonio Garcia
October 2005, Volume 24, Issue 6
- 859-872 Larry Sjaastad, The Last Chicagoan
by Clements, Kenneth W.
- 873-890 Cointegration, market integration, and market efficiency
by Lence, Sergio & Falk, Barry
- 891-912 Financial development and stock returns: A cross-country analysis
by Dellas, Harris & Hess, Martin
- 913-934 Foreign direct investment: The human dimension
by Goldberg, Michael A. & Heinkel, Robert L. & Levi, Maurice D.
- 935-943 Dollarization and trade
by Klein, Michael W.
- 944-958 An evaluation framework for alternative VaR-models
by Bams, Dennis & Lehnert, Thorsten & Wolff, Christian C.P.
- 959-981 Testing long-run purchasing power parity under exchange rate targeting
by Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Sideris, Dimitris A. & Voumvaki, Fragiska K.
- 982-1011 Foreign exchange market intervention and expectations: The yen/dollar exchange rate
by Galati, Gabriele & Melick, William & Micu, Marian
- 1012-1029 Predicting currency fluctuations and crises: Do resident firms have an informational advantage?
by Kaufmann, Daniel & Mehrez, Gil & Schmukler, Sergio L.
September 2005, Volume 24, Issue 5
- 693-718 The impact of macroeconomic surprises on spot and forward foreign exchange markets
by Simpson, Marc W. & Ramchander, Sanjay & Chaudhry, Mukesh
- 719-743 Anticipated policy and endogenous growth in a small open monetary economy
by Shaw, Ming-Fu & Lai, Ching-Chong & Chang, Wen-Ya
- 744-765 Financial openness and business cycle volatility
by Buch, Claudia M. & Doepke, Joerg & Pierdzioch, Christian
- 766-792 Forecasting the comovements of spot interest rates
by Ferreira, Miguel A.
- 793-817 Equity market linkage and multinational trade accords: The case of NAFTA
by Darrat, Ali F. & Zhong, Maosen
- 818-831 Modeling equity market integration using smooth transition analysis: A study of Eastern European stock markets
by Chelley-Steeley, Patricia L.
- 832-857 Comovement in international equity markets: A sectoral view
by Berben, Robert-Paul & Jansen, W. Jos
June 2005, Volume 24, Issue 4
- 533-548 Determinants of market-assessed sovereign risk: Economic fundamentals or market risk appetite?
by Baek, In-Mee & Bandopadhyaya, Arindam & Du, Chan
- 549-581 Observed and "fundamental" price-earning ratios: A comparative analysis of high-tech stock evaluation in the US and in Europe
by Bagella, Michele & Becchetti, Leonardo & Adriani, Fabrizio
- 583-606 Nonlinearity in the stock price-dividend relation
by Kanas, Angelos
- 607-630 The Asian financial crisis: The role of derivative securities trading and foreign investors in Korea
by Ghysels, Eric & Seon, Junghoon
- 631-649 The sovereign ceiling and emerging market corporate bond spreads
by Durbin, Erik & Ng, David
- 651-673 Financial development, financial structure, and domestic investment: International evidence
by Ndikumana, Leonce
- 675-691 Aftermath of banking crises: Effects on real and monetary variables
by Gupta, Poonam
April 2005, Volume 24, Issue 3
- 387-412 Capital controls and exchange rate instability in developing economies
by Glick, Reuven & Hutchison, Michael
- 413-439 Volatility linkages across three major equity markets: A financial arbitrage approach
by Cifarelli, Giulio & Paladino, Giovanna
- 441-463 Fiscal policy, expenditure composition, and growth in low-income countries
by Gupta, Sanjeev & Clements, Benedict & Baldacci, Emanuele & Mulas-Granados, Carlos
- 465-480 Can exchange rate variations or trade policy alter the equilibrium current account?
by Miller, Norman C.
- 481-507 Simple monetary policy rules and exchange rate uncertainty
by Leitemo, Kai & Soderstrom, Ulf
- 509-531 Monetary transmission mechanisms in Spain: The effect of monetization, financial deregulation, and the EMS
by Juselius, Katarina & Toro, Juan
March 2005, Volume 24, Issue 2
- 169-174 Overview of the special issue on exchange-rate economics
by Kouretas, Georgios P. & Papadopoulos, Athanasios P.
- 175-196 Liquidity provision in the overnight foreign exchange market
by Bjonnes, Geir Hoidal & Rime, Dagfinn & Solheim, Haakon O.Aa.
- 197-217 Do currency markets absorb news quickly?
by Evans, Martin D.D. & Lyons, Richard K.