Journal of International Money and Finance
April 2010, Volume 29, Issue 3
March 2010, Volume 29, Issue 2
- 201-223 Foreign debt supply in an imperfect international capital market: Theory and evidence
by Chung, Keunsuk & Turnovsky, Stephen J.
- 224-235 The hysteresis of currency substitution: Currency risk vs. network externalities
by Valev, Neven T.
- 236-251 Interest rate pass-through, monetary policy rules and macroeconomic stability
by Kwapil, Claudia & Scharler, Johann
- 252-274 Deposit insurance coverage, ownership, and banks' risk-taking in emerging markets
by Angkinand, Apanard & Wihlborg, Clas
- 275-299 Risk factor and industry effects in the cross-country comovement of momentum returns
by Naranjo, Andy & Porter, Burt
- 300-314 Financial development and household portfolios - Evidence from Spain, the U.K. and the U.S
by Antzoulatos, Angelos A. & Tsoumas, Chris
- 315-335 A two-country NATREX model for the euro/dollar
by Belloc, Marianna & Federici, Daniela
- 336-357 Noise traders, exchange rate disconnect puzzle, and the Tobin tax
by Xu, Juanyi
- 358-386 International order flows: Explaining equity and exchange rate returns
by Dunne, Peter & Hau, Harald & Moore, Michael
February 2010, Volume 29, Issue 1
- 1-18 Risky public domestic debt composition in emerging economies
by Mehl, Arnaud & Reynaud, Julien
- 19-36 Supersanctions and sovereign debt repayment
by Mitchener, Kris James & Weidenmier, Marc D.
- 37-54 A functional coefficient model view of the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle
by Herwartz, H. & Xu, F.
- 55-78 Home bias, exchange rate disconnect, and optimal exchange rate policy
by Wang, Jian
- 79-93 On the sensitivity of the volume and volatility of bilateral trade flows to exchange rate uncertainty
by Baum, Christopher F. & Caglayan, Mustafa
- 94-110 The introduction of the Euro and its effects on portfolio decisions
by Haselmann, Rainer & Herwartz, Helmut
- 111-122 Investigating M3 money demand in the euro area
by Dreger, Christian & Wolters, Jürgen
- 123-138 Coordination between monetary policy and fiscal policy for an inflation targeting emerging market
by Aktas, Zelal & Kaya, Neslihan & Özlale, Ümit
- 139-168 Structural breaks in volatility: Evidence for the OECD and non-OECD real exchange rates
by Morales-Zumaquero, Amalia & Sosvilla-Rivero, Simon
- 169-180 Understanding the Backus-Smith puzzle: It's the (nominal) exchange rate, stupid
by Hess, Gregory D. & Shin, Kwanho
- 181-200 Price adjustment and exchange rate pass-through
by Devereux, Michael B. & Yetman, James
December 2009, Volume 28, Issue 8
- 1243-1245 The global financial crisis: Causes, threats and opportunities. Introduction and overview
by Melvin, Michael & Taylor, Mark P.
- 1246-1292 No place to hide: The global crisis in equity markets in 2008/2009
by Bartram, Söhnke M. & Bodnar, Gordon M.
- 1293-1316 The financial crisis of 2008 in fixed-income markets
by Dwyer, Gerald P. & Tkac, Paula
- 1317-1330 The crisis in the foreign exchange market
by Melvin, Michael & Taylor, Mark P.
- 1331-1349 Transmission of the U.S. subprime crisis to emerging markets: Evidence on the decoupling-recoupling hypothesis
by Dooley, Michael & Hutchison, Michael
- 1350-1374 From turmoil to crisis: Dislocations in the FX swap market before and after the failure of Lehman Brothers
by Baba, Naohiko & Packer, Frank
- 1375-1389 Currency carry trade regimes: Beyond the Fama regression
by Clarida, Richard & Davis, Josh & Pedersen, Niels
- 1390-1407 What explains global exchange rate movements during the financial crisis?
by Fratzscher, Marcel
- 1408-1425 Asymmetric monetary policy and the yield curve
by Bhansali, Vineer & Dorsten, Matthew P. & Wise, Mark B.
- 1426-1461 The global credit boom: Challenges for macroeconomics and policy
by Hume, Michael & Sentance, Andrew
November 2009, Volume 28, Issue 7
- 1083-1085 Introduction to conference volume on money and monetary policy
by Dwyer, Gerald P.
- 1086-1096 Milton Friedman's monetary economics and the quantity-theory tradition
by Lothian, James R.
- 1097-1116 Reflections on Milton Friedman's contributions to open economy money/macro
by Boyer, Russell S.
- 1117-1137 An optimum-currency-area odyssey
by Dellas, Harris & Tavlas, George S.
- 1138-1164 Monetary analysis and monetary policy in the euro area 1999-2006
by Fischer, B. & Lenza, M. & Pill, H. & Reichlin, L.
- 1165-1181 Do monetary indicators lead euro area inflation?
by Hofmann, Boris
- 1182-1203 Understanding the money-prices relationship under low and high inflation regimes: Argentina 1977-2006
by Basco, Emiliano & D'Amato, Laura & Garegnani, Lorena
- 1204-1220 The behavior of money and other economic variables: Two natural experiments
by Lothian, James R. & McCarthy, Cornelia H.
- 1221-1241 Inflation and monetary regimes
by Dwyer, Gerald P. & Fisher, Mark
October 2009, Volume 28, Issue 6
- 920-940 International interest rates and US monetary policy announcements: Evidence from Hong Kong and Singapore
by Valente, Giorgio
- 941-953 The time-varying cost channel of monetary transmission
by Tillmann, Peter
- 954-971 The Euro and inflation uncertainty in the European Monetary Union
by Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Kontonikas, Alexandros
- 972-986 Macroeconomic uncertainty and performance in the European Union
by Bredin, Don & Fountas, Stilianos
- 987-1005 Public sector layoffs, severance pay, and inflation in the small open economy
by Buffie, Edward F.
- 1006-1021 Ready for capital account convertibility?
by Mukerji, Purba
- 1022-1044 Identifying the effects of an exchange rate depreciation on country risk: Evidence from a natural experiment
by Bordo, Michael D. & Meissner, Christopher M. & Weidenmier, Marc D.
- 1045-1063 New evidence on nominal exchange rate predictability
by Wu, Jyh-Lin & Hu, Yu-Hau
- 1064-1082 Speculative attacks: A laboratory study in continuous time
by Cheung, Yin-Wong & Friedman, Daniel
September 2009, Volume 28, Issue 5
- 742-754 Communicating policy options at the zero bound
by Burkhard, Lukas & Fischer, Andreas M.
- 755-775 Foreign exchange intervention and the political business cycle: A panel data analysis
by Dreher, Axel & Vaubel, Roland
- 776-803 Should central bankers talk to the foreign exchange markets?
by Beine, Michel & Janssen, Gust & Lecourt, Christelle
- 804-812 A note on estimating realignment probabilities - A first-passage-time approach
by Hui, C.H. & Lo, C.F.
- 813-835 Investment and the exchange rate: Short run and long run aggregate and sector-level estimates
by Landon, Stuart & Smith, Constance E.
- 836-852 Commodity currencies and equity flows
by Chaban, Maxym
- 853-867 Efficiency wages, financial market integration, and the fiscal multiplier
by Alper Çenesiz, M. & Pierdzioch, Christian
- 868-879 Using extraneous information to analyze monetary policy in transition economies
by Gavin, William T. & Kemme, David M.
- 880-901 On the determinants of net international portfolio flows: A global perspective
by De Santis, Roberto A. & Lührmann, Melanie
June 2009, Volume 28, Issue 4
- 549-553 Emerging-Markets Finance: Overview of the special issue
by Phylaktis, Kate
- 554-580 Does openness to international financial flows raise productivity growth?
by Ayhan Kose, M. & Prasad, Eswar S. & Terrones, Marco E.
- 581-604 The economic value of fundamental and technical information in emerging currency markets
by de Zwart, Gerben & Markwat, Thijs & Swinkels, Laurens & van Dijk, Dick
- 605-624 Corruption and cross-border investment in emerging markets: Firm-level evidence
by Javorcik, Beata S. & Wei, Shang-Jin
- 625-647 How attractive is central Eastern Europe for risk capital investors?
by Groh, Alexander Peter & von Liechtenstein, Heinrich
- 648-670 Can investor heterogeneity be used to explain the cross-section of average stock returns in emerging markets?
by Jung, Chan Shik & Lee, Dong Wook & Park, Kyung Suh
- 671-695 A model of asset pricing under country risk
by Andrade, Sandro C.
- 696-719 Political connections and the process of going public: Evidence from China
by Francis, Bill B. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Sun, Xian
- 720-737 Does bank ownership increase firm value? Evidence from China
by Lin, Xiaochi & Zhang, Yi & Zhu, Ning
April 2009, Volume 28, Issue 3
- 367-391 Institutions and the external capital structure of countries
by Faria, Andr & Mauro, Paolo
- 392-405 Does globalisation discipline monetary policymakers?
by Cavelaars, Paul
- 406-426 Predictability in financial markets: What do survey expectations tell us?
by Bacchetta, Philippe & Mertens, Elmar & van Wincoop, Eric
- 427-453 Multi-period portfolio choice and the intertemporal hedging demands for stocks and bonds: International evidence
by Rapach, David E. & Wohar, Mark E.
- 454-478 Effects of financial autarky and integration: The case of the South Africa embargo
by Coulibaly, Brahima
- 479-495 Canaries and vultures: A quantitative history of monetary mismanagement in Brazil
by Albuquerque, Pedro H. & Gouvea, Solange
- 496-521 Domestic monetary transfers and the inland bill of exchange markets in Spain (1775-1885)
by Maixé-Altés, J. Carles & Iglesias, Emma M.
- 522-547 Why do countries peg the way they peg? The determinants of anchor currency choice
by Meissner, Christopher M. & Oomes, Nienke
March 2009, Volume 28, Issue 2
- 198-214 Dollarization, exchange rate regimes and government quality
by Honig, Adam
- 215-239 Does exchange rate risk affect exports asymmetrically? Asian evidence
by Fang, WenShwo & Lai, YiHao & Miller, Stephen M.
- 240-270 Volatility regime-switching in European exchange rates prior to monetary unification
by Wilfling, Bernd
- 271-292 Portfolio flows, volatility and growth
by Ferreira, Miguel A. & Laux, Paul A.
- 293-321 Market liberalizations at the firm level: Spillovers fromADRs and implications for local markets
by Fernandes, Nuno
- 322-343 Inter-regional and region-specific transmission of international stock market returns: The role of foreign information
by Ibrahim, Boulis Maher & Brzeszczynski, Janusz
- 344-365 The response of global equity indexes to U.S. monetary policy announcements
by Wongswan, Jon
February 2009, Volume 28, Issue 1
- 26-55 Asset prices and twin crises
by Singh, Rajesh
- 56-67 Financial development and economic growth: Convergence or divergence?
by Fung, Michael K.
- 68-98 Determinants of exchange rate regime switching
by Fiess, Norbert & Shankar, Rashmi
- 99-114 Admissible monetary aggregates for the euro area
by Binner, Jane M. & Bissoondeeal, Rakesh K. & Elger, C. Thomas & Jones, Barry E. & Mullineux, Andrew W.
- 115-134 Cross-country comparisons of competition and pricing power in European banking
by Carbó, Santiago & Humphrey, David & Maudos, Joaquín & Molyneux, Philip
- 135-147 Real rigidities and real exchange rate volatility
by Craighead, William D.
- 148-160 Openness, exchange rate regimes and the Phillips curve
by Bowdler, Christopher
- 161-181 Currency crashes and bond yields in industrial countries
by Gagnon, Joseph E.
December 2008, Volume 27, Issue 8
- 1215-1243 Informational linkages across trading regions: Evidence from foreign exchange markets
by Cai, Fang & Howorka, Edward & Wongswan, Jon
- 1244-1260 Zooming out: The trade effect of the euro in historical perspective
by Berger, Helge & Nitsch, Volker
- 1261-1283 Productivity and equity market fundamentals: 80 years of evidence for 11 OECD countries
by Davis, E. Philip & Madsen, Jakob B.
- 1284-1302 Is the forward bias economically small? Evidence from European rates
by Sercu, Piet & Vandebroek, Martina & Wu, Xueping
- 1303-1324 Russian equity market linkages before and after the 1998 crisis: Evidence from stochastic and regime-switching cointegration tests
by Lucey, Brian M. & Voronkova, Svitlana
- 1325-1336 Global monetary conditions versus country-specific factors in the determination of emerging market debt spreads
by Dailami, Mansoor & Masson, Paul R. & Padou, Jean Jose
- 1337-1359 Net foreign asset positions and consumption dynamics in the international economy
by Ghironi, Fabio & Iscan, Talan B. & Rebucci, Alessandro
- 1360-1382 The welfare implications of foreign exchange intervention
by Ho, Wai-Ming
- 1383-1406 Local information in foreign exchange markets
by Menkhoff, Lukas & Schmeling, Maik
- 1407-1419 Asymmetric information and rational expectations: When is it right to be "wrong"?
by Demertzis, Maria & Hughes Hallett, Andrew
- 1420-1429 Assessing the importance of global shocks versus country-specific shocks
by Souki, Kaouthar & Enders, Walter
- 1430-1452 Does openness to trade make countries more vulnerable to sudden stops, or less? Using gravity to establish causality
by Cavallo, Eduardo A. & Frankel, Jeffrey A.
November 2008, Volume 27, Issue 7
- 1056-1073 The submission of limit orders or market orders: The role ofÂ timing and information in the Reuters D2000-2 system
by Lo, Ingrid & Sapp, Stephen G.
- 1074-1097 Foreign exchange risk and the cross-section of stock returns
by Kolari, James W. & Moorman, Ted C. & Sorescu, Sorin M.
- 1098-1121 A new approach to modeling early warning systems for currency crises: Can a machine-learning fuzzy expert system predict the currency crises effectively?
by Lin, Chin-Shien & Khan, Haider A. & Chang, Ruei-Yuan & Wang, Ying-Chieh
- 1122-1134 Diversification in euro area stock markets: Country versus industry
by Moerman, Gerard A.
- 1135-1160 Exchange rate pass-through and relative prices: An industry-level empirical investigation
by Bhattacharya, Prasad S. & Karayalcin, Cem A. & Thomakos, Dimitrios D.
- 1161-1176 Measuring the persistence of deviations from purchasing power parity with a fractionally integrated STAR model
by Smallwood, Aaron D.
- 1177-1197 Exploring different views of exchange rate regime choice
by Carmignani, Fabrizio & Colombo, Emilio & Tirelli, Patrizio
October 2008, Volume 27, Issue 6
- 876-896 Dynamic effects of terms of trade shocks: The impact on debt and growth
by Eicher, Theo S. & Schubert, Stefan F. & Turnovsky, Stephen J.
- 897-914 Productivity shocks and the current account: An alternative perspective of capital market integration
by Decressin, Jörg & Disyatat, Piti
- 915-925 Some pitfalls in testing the law of one price in commodity markets
by Pippenger, John & Phillips, Llad
- 926-948 Consumption and real exchange rates with incomplete markets and non-traded goods
by Benigno, Gianluca & Thoenissen, Christoph
- 949-957 Monetary policy in the open economy revisited: The case for exchange-rate flexibility restored
by Duarte, Margarida & Obstfeld, Maurice
- 958-970 Is there a connection between monetary unification and real economic integration? Evidence from regime-switching stationarity tests
by Holmes, Mark J. & Maghrebi, Nabil
- 971-993 Exchange rate determination under interest rate rules
by Benigno, Gianluca & Benigno, Pierpaolo
- 994-1012 Order flows, news, and exchange rate volatility
by Frömmel, Michael & Mende, Alexander & Menkhoff, Lukas
- 1013-1027 Cross-border listings, capital controls, and equity flows to emerging markets
by Edison, Hali J. & Warnock, Francis E.
September 2008, Volume 27, Issue 5
- 677-694 Applying regret theory to investment choices: Currency hedging decisions
by Michenaud, Sébastien & Solnik, Bruno
- 695-706 A model of the interactions between banking crises and currency crises
by Bleaney, Michael & Bougheas, Spiros & Skamnelos, Ilias
- 707-732 Bank incentives, economic specialization, and financial crises in emerging economies
by Gande, Amar & John, Kose & Senbet, Lemma W.
- 733-756 Closing international real business cycle models with restricted financial markets
by Boileau, Martin & Normandin, Michel
- 757-779 A structural VAR approach to the intertemporal model of the current account
by Kano, Takashi
- 780-805 Haircuts: Estimating investor losses in sovereign debt restructurings, 1998-2005
by Sturzenegger, Federico & Zettelmeyer, Jeromin
- 806-815 Capital mobility in saving and investment: A time-varying coefficients approach
by Evans, Paul & Kim, Bong-Han & Oh, Keun-Yeob
- 816-830 IMF bailouts and moral hazard
by Lee, Jong-Wha & Shin, Kwanho
- 831-846 Forward-rate target zones and exchange rate dynamics
by Lin, Hwan C.
- 847-859 What has driven Chinese monetary policy since 1990? Investigating the People's bank's policy rule
by Burdekin, Richard C.K. & Siklos, Pierre L.
June 2008, Volume 27, Issue 4
- 516-528 U.S. dollar real exchange rates: Nonlinearity revisited
by Sollis, Robert
- 529-546 Is foreign exchange intervention effective? Some microanalytical evidence from the Czech Republic
by Scalia, Antonio
- 547-559 The effect of intervention frequency on the foreign exchange market: The Japanese experience
by Hoshikawa, Takeshi
- 560-591 A new look at pass-through
by Shambaugh, Jay
- 592-608 Term structure anomalies: Term premium or peso-problem?
by Jardet, Caroline
- 609-616 Dynamic IS curves with and without money: An international comparison
by Hafer, R.W. & Jones, Garett
- 617-635 Endogenous asymmetric information and international equity home bias: The effects of portfolio size and information costs
by Barron, John M. & Ni, Jinlan
- 636-653 Information flows during the Asian crisis: Evidence from closed-end funds
by Cohen, Benjamin H. & Remolona, Eli M.
- 654-675 Financial integration, economic instability and trade structure in emerging markets
by Chambet, Anthony & Gibson, Rajna
April 2008, Volume 27, Issue 3
- 345-371 Understanding the dynamic effects of government spending on foreign trade
by Müller, Gernot J.
- 372-386 On the hidden links between financial and trade opening
by Aizenman, Joshua
- 387-410 Credit, cronyism, and control: Evidence from the Americas
by Pagano, Michael S.
- 411-437 The macroeconomic policy mix in a monetary union with flexible inflation targeting
by Andersen, Torben M.
- 438-454 Daily effects of foreign exchange intervention: Evidence from official Bank of Canada data
by Fatum, Rasmus
- 455-479 Monetary integration and the cost of borrowing
by Gómez-Puig, Marta
- 480-497 Politically generated uncertainty and currency crises: Theory, tests, and forecasts
by Leblang, David & Satyanath, Shanker
March 2008, Volume 27, Issue 2
- 165-168 Overview of the special issue on Euro area expansion: Current state and future prospects
by Kanas, Angelos & Kouretas, Georgios P.
- 169-187 EMU enlargement, stabilization costs and insurance mechanisms
by Afonso, António & Furceri, Davide
- 188-208 The trade and FDI effects of EMU enlargement
by Brouwer, Jelle & Paap, Richard & Viaene, Jean-Marie
- 209-226 Optimal monetary policy in the euro area in the presence of heterogeneity
by Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Skotida, Ifigeneia
- 227-248 How is real convergence driving nominal convergence in the new EU Member States?
by Lein, Sarah M. & León-Ledesma, Miguel A. & Nerlich, Carolin
- 249-259 The speed of euro adoption
by Columba, Francesco
- 260-276 In search of a euro effect: Big lessons from a Big Mac Meal?
by Parsley, David & Wei, Shang-Jin
- 277-294 Gains from financial integration in the European Union: Evidence for new and old members
by Demyanyk, Yuliya & Volosovych, Vadym
- 295-313 Non-linear growth effects of financial development: Does financial integration matter?
by Masten, Arjana Brezigar & Coricelli, Fabrizio & Masten, Igor
- 314-330 Portfolio performance and the Euro: Prospects for new potential EMU members
by Haselmann, Rainer & Herwartz, Helmut
February 2008, Volume 27, Issue 1
- 1-25 Central bank authorities' beliefs about foreign exchange intervention
by Neely, Christopher J.
- 26-39 Macroeconomic volatility, debt dynamics, and sovereign interest rate spreads
by Genberg, Hans & Sulstarova, Astrit
- 40-53 Regime shifts and the stability of backward-looking Phillips curves in open economies
by Castelnuovo, Efrem
- 54-75 Interest-rate rules and transitional dynamics in an endogenously growing open economy
by Chen, Shu-hua & Shaw, Ming-fu & Lai, Ching-chong & Chang, Juin-jen
- 76-101 Real interest parity (RIP) over the 20th century: New evidence based on confidence intervals for the largest root and the half-life
by Sekioua, Sofiane H.
- 102-123 Corporate international diversification and the cost of equity: European evidence
by Joliet, Robert & Hubner, Georges
- 124-139 When is a lower exchange rate pass-through associated with greater exchange rate exposure
by Floden, Martin & Simbanegavi, Witness & Wilander, Fredrik
- 140-155 The puzzling unit root in the real interest rate and its inconsistency with intertemporal consumption behavior
by Lai, Kon S.
- 156-164 Evidence of purchasing power parity for the floating regime period
by Lopez, Claude
December 2007, Volume 26, Issue 8
- 1261-1291 Extreme interdependence and extreme contagion between emerging markets
by Fazio, Giorgio
- 1292-1310 Regional vulnerability: The case of East Asia
by Mody, Ashoka & Taylor, Mark P.
- 1311-1337 Financial integration and the price of world covariance risk: Large- vs. small-cap stocks
by Huang, Wei
- 1338-1354 Varying the VaR for unconditional and conditional environments
by Cotter, John
- 1355-1377 Accounting for real exchange rate changes in East Asia
by Parsley, David C.
- 1378-1402 The spirit of capitalism, asset pricing and growth in a small open economy
by Kenc, Turalay & Dibooglu, Sel
- 1403-1423 Macroeconomic shocks, structural change and real exchange rates: Evidence from historical data
by Anton Muscatelli, V. & Spinelli, Franco & Trecroci, Carmine
- 1424-1449 GDP growth and currency valuation: The case of the dollar
by Vlaar, Peter J.G.
November 2007, Volume 26, Issue 7
- 1071-1094 The choice of exchange rate regimes in developing countries: A multinomial panel analysis
by von Hagen, Jurgen & Zhou, Jizhong
- 1095-1112 Exchange-rate-based stabilization: Imperfect competition and supply-side effects
by Rhee, Hyuk Jae
- 1113-1150 Inflation targeting and exchange rate pass-through
by Flamini, Alessandro
- 1151-1173 Solvency vs competition: Hobson's choice for the Fed
by Telser, Lester G.
- 1174-1186 Why U.S. money does not cause U.S. output, but does cause Hong Kong output
by Rodriguez, Gabriel & Rowe, Nicholas
- 1187-1205 Currency and credit markets
by Bilson, John F.O. & Cernauskas, Deborah
- 1206-1228 Dynamic correlation analysis of financial contagion: Evidence from Asian markets
by Chiang, Thomas C. & Jeon, Bang Nam & Li, Huimin
- 1229-1238 Is there really a "border effect"?
by Mahbub Morshed, A.K.M.
- 1239-1260 Revisiting the home bias puzzle: Downside equity risk
by Campbell, Rachel A. & Kraussl, Roman
October 2007, Volume 26, Issue 6
- 865-886 Central bank learning, terms of trade shocks and currency risk: Should only inflation matter for monetary policy?
by Lim, G.C. & McNelis, Paul D.
- 887-904 Empirical analysis of the exchange rate channel in Japan
by Nagayasu, Jun
- 905-923 The impact of discount rate changes on market interest rates: Evidence from three European countries and Japan
by Rai, Anoop & Seth, Rama & Mohanty, Sunil K.
- 924-947 Declining exchange rate pass-through to U.S. import prices: The potential role of global factors
by Marazzi, Mario & Sheets, Nathan
- 948-973 On the returns generating process and the profitability of trading rules in emerging capital markets
by Hatgioannides, John & Mesomeris, Spyros
- 974-1000 Market impact costs of institutional equity trades
by Bikker, Jacob A. & Spierdijk, Laura & van der Sluis, Pieter Jelle
- 1001-1015 The Harberger-Laursen-Metzler effect under capital market imperfections
by Huang, Kevin X.D. & Meng, Qinglai
- 1016-1037 Linear and nonlinear exchange rate exposure
by Priestley, Richard & Odegaard, Bernt Arne
- 1038-1069 Uncovered interest rate parity and the term structure
by Bekaert, Geert & Wei, Min & Xing, Yuhang
September 2007, Volume 26, Issue 5
- 657-662 Overview of conference volume "Financial and Commercial Integrations"
by Aizenman, Joshua & Lothian, James R. & Pinto, Brian
- 663-681 A stable international monetary system emerges: Inflation targeting is Bretton Woods, reversed
by Rose, Andrew K.
- 682-702 Sources for financing domestic capital - Is foreign saving a viable option for developing countries?
by Aizenman, Joshua & Pinto, Brian & Radziwill, Artur
- 703-729 Global price dispersion: Are prices converging or diverging?
by Bergin, Paul R. & Glick, Reuven
- 730-761 Trade liberalization, capital account liberalization and the real effects of financial development
by Braun, Matias & Raddatz, Claudio
- 762-785 The overvaluation of Renminbi undervaluation
by Cheung, Yin-Wong & Chinn, Menzie D. & Fujii, Eiji
- 786-787 Comment on Cheung, Chinn and Fujii, "The Overvaluation of Renminbi Undervaluation"
by Eichengreen, Barry
- 788-813 International financial integration through equity markets: Which firms from which countries go global?
by Claessens, Stijn & Schmukler, Sergio L.
- 814-840 Capital controls, capital flow contractions, and macroeconomic vulnerability
by Edwards, Sebastian
- 841-863 Collateral damage: Exchange controls and international trade
by Wei, Shang-Jin & Zhang, Zhiwei
June 2007, Volume 26, Issue 4
- 495-499 Financial globalization and integration
by Fratzscher, Marcel & Hartmann, Philipp
- 500-522 Explaining the global pattern of current account imbalances
by Gruber, Joseph W. & Kamin, Steven B.