Citations for "The Economic Burden of Malaria"
by John Luke Gallup & Jeffrey D. Sachs
- Jesús López-Rodríguez & J. Andrés Faíña, .
"Regional Income Disparities in Europe: What Role for Location?,"
Regional and Urban Modeling
- Jesús López-rodríguez & J.Andres Faina Medin, . "Regional Income Disparities in Europe: What Role for Location?," EcoMod2006 272100054, EcoMod.
- Bloom, David E. & Canning, David & Sevilla, Jaypee, 2004. "The Effect of Health on Economic Growth: A Production Function Approach," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Gyimah-Brempong, Kwabena & Wilson, Mark, 2004. "Health human capital and economic growth in Sub-Saharan African and OECD countries," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 296-320, May.
- Hafner, Kurt A. & Mayer-Foulkes, David, 2013.
"Fertility, economic growth, and human development causal determinants of the developed lifestyle,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(PA), pages 107-120.
- Kurt A. Hafner & David Mayer-Foulkes, 2012. "Fertility, Human Development, and Economic Growth: Long- term Short-term Causal Links," DEGIT Conference Papers c017_024, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Oded Galor & David Mayer-Foulkes, 2004. "Food for Thought: Basic Needs and Persistent Educational Inequality," GE, Growth, Math methods 0410002, EconWPA.
- Henry, Peter B. & Arslanalp, Serkan, 2003.
"Helping the Poor to Help Themselves: Debt Relief or Aid?,"
1838, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Serkan Arslanalp & Peter Blair Henry, 2004. "Helping the Poor to Help Themselves: Debt Relief or Aid," NBER Working Papers 10230, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gauri, Varun, 2003.
"Social rights and economics : claims to health care and education in developing countries,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3006, The World Bank.
- Gauri, Varun, 2004. "Social Rights and Economics: Claims to Health Care and Education in Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 465-477, March.
- Overman, Henry G & Redding, Stephen J. & Venables, Anthony J, 2001.
"The Economic Geography of Trade Production and Income: A Survey of Empirics,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2978, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Henry G. Overman & Stephen Redding & Anthony J. Venables, 2001. "The economic geography of trade, production, and income: a survey of empirics," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3712, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Henry Overman & Stephen Redding & Anthony J. Venables, 2001. "The Economic Geography of Trade, Production, and Income: A Survey of Empirics," CEP Discussion Papers dp0508, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Jellema, Jon & Roland, Gerard, 2011.
"Institutional clusters and economic performance,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 79(1-2), pages 108-132, June.
- Matthew Cole & Eric Neumayer, 2006.
"The impact of poor health on total factor productivity,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(6), pages 918-938.
- Eric Neumayer & Matthew A. Cole, 2003. "The Impact of Poor Health on Total Factor Productivity," HEW 0312001, EconWPA, revised 02 Nov 2004.
- Husain, Muhammad Jami, 2009. "Contribution of health to economic development: a survey and overview," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-40, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Filmer, Deon, 2002. "Fever and its treatment among the more and less poor in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2798, The World Bank.
- John Ssozi & Simplice Asongu, 2015. "The Comparative Economics of Catch-Up in Output per worker, total factor productivity and technological gain in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 15/038, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Chris Papageorgiou & Petia Stoytcheva, . "What Do We Know About the Impact of AIDS on Cross-Country Income So Far?," Departmental Working Papers 2005-01, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Ana Fernandes & Krishna B. Kumar, 2003. "Inappropriate Technology," Development and Comp Systems 0304003, EconWPA.
- Shankha Chakraborty & Chris Papageorgiou & Fidel Pérez Sebastián, 2006.
"Diseases and Development,"
DEGIT Conference Papers
c011_044, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- W. A. Naudé, 2004. "The effects of policy, institutions and geography on economic growth in Africa: an econometric study based on cross-section and panel data," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(6), pages 821-849.
- Juan Mendoza & Andrés Rosas, 2013.
"The Economic Effects of Geography: Colombia as a Case Study,"
REVISTA DESARROLLO Y SOCIEDAD,
UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE, January.
- Andres Rosas & Juan Mendoza, 2004. "The economic effects of geography Colombia as a case study," DOCUMENTOS DE ECONOMÍA 003584, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÁ.
- You, Jong-Sung & Khagram, Sanjeev, 2004. "Inequality and Corruption," Working Paper Series rwp04-001, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Naudé, Wim & Saayman, Andrea, 2005. "Determinants of tourist arrivals in Africa: a panel data regression analysis," MPRA Paper 16479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dutta, Mousumi & Husain, Zakir & Chowdhary, Nidhi, 2012.
"Is health wealth? Results of a panel data analysis,"
39953, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zakir Husain & Mousumi Dutta & Nidhi Chowdhary, 2014. "Is Health Wealth? Results of a Panel Data Analysis," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 117(1), pages 121-143, May.
- Arslanalp, Serkan & Henry, Peter B., 2003. "The World's Poorest Countries: Debt Relief or Aid?," Research Papers 1809, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Husain, Muhammad Jami, 2010. "Contribution of health to economic development: A survey and overview," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 4, pages 1-52.
- Ronelle Burger, & Stan du Plessis, .
"Examining the Robustness of Competing Explanations of Slow Growth in African Countries,"
06/02, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Stan du Plessis & Ronelle Burger, 2006. "Examining the Robustness of Competing Explanations of Slow Growth in African Countries," Working Papers 03/2006, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.