The Economic Burden of Malaria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barro, Robert J & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1992. "Convergence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(2), pages 223-251, April.
- Barro, Robert J. & Lee, Jong-Wha, 1993.
"International comparisons of educational attainment,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 363-394, December.
- Robert J. Barro & Jong-Wha Lee, 1993. "International Comparisons of Educational Attainment," NBER Working Papers 4349, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Applied Econometrics, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Robert J. Barro & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1991. "Convergence across States and Regions," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 22(1), pages 107-182.
- Cropper, Mauren L. & Haile, Mitiku & Lampieti, Julian A. & Poulos, Christine & Whittington, Dale, 2000. "The value of preventing malaria in Tembien, Ethiopia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2273, The World Bank.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Connolly, Michelle, 2003. "The dual nature of trade: measuring its impact on imitation and growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 31-55, October.
- ?gel de la Fuente, "undated".
"Convergence Across Countries And Regions: Theory And Empirics,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
447.00, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Angel de la Fuente, 2002. "Convergence across countries and regions: theory and empirics," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 555.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- de la Fuente, Angel, 2000. "Convergence Across Countries And Regions: Theory And Empirics," CEPR Discussion Papers 2465, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adelaide Duarte & Marta Simões, 2010. "Regional growth in Portugal: assessing the contribution of earnings and education inequality," GEMF Working Papers 2010-11, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Kuo-Hsing Kuo & Cheng-Te Lee, 2017. "Economic Integration, Growth and Income Distribution," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(1), pages 59-71, March.
- Colino, Alberto & Benito-Osorio, Diana & Rueda-Armengot, Carlos, 2014. "Entrepreneurship culture, total factor productivity growth and technical progress: Patterns of convergence towards the technological frontier," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 349-359.
- Erich Gundlach, 1997.
"Openness and economic growth in developing countries,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 133(3), pages 479-496, September.
- Gundlach, Erich, 1996. "Openness and economic growth in developing countries," Kiel Working Papers 749, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Gundlach, Erich, 1997. "Openness and economic growth in developing countries," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1723, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Persson, Joakim, 1999. "Demographic and Per Capita Income Dynamics: A Convergence Study on Demographics, Human Capital, and Per Capita Income for the US States," Working Paper Series 156, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- José González-Pernía & Iñaki Peña-Legazkue & Ferran Vendrell-Herrero, 2012. "Innovation, entrepreneurial activity and competitiveness at a sub-national level," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 561-574, October.
- Capolupo, Rosa, 2009.
"The New Growth Theories and Their Empirics after Twenty Years,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-72.
- Capolupo, Rosa, 2008. "The New Growth Theories and Their Empirics after Twenty Years," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-27, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Stephen Dobson & Carlyn Ramlogan & Eric Strobl, 2006.
"Why Do Rates Of Β‐Convergence Differ? A Meta‐Regression Analysis,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 53(2), pages 153-173, May.
- DOBSON, Steve & RAMLOGAN, Carlyn & STROBL, Eric, 2003. "Why do rates of convergence differ ? A meta-regression analysis," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2003020, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Nicholas Vasilakos & Nikolay Zubanov, 2009. "Income Convergence and R&D Intensity in OECD Manufacturing Industries: A Panel Study," Discussion Papers 09-09, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Andrew Warner, 1995.
"Economic Reform and the Process of Global Integration,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(1, 25th A), pages 1-118.
- Jeffrey Sachs & Andrew Warner, 1995. "Economic Reform and the Progress of Global Integration," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1733, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Jalal El Ouardighi & Rabija Somun-Kapetanovic, 2009. "Convergence and Inequality of income: the case of Western Balkan countries," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 6(2), pages 207-225, December.
- Andrew Young & Daniel Levy & Matthew Higgins, 2004.
"Many Types of Human Capital and Many Roles in U.S. Growth: Evidence from County-Level Educational Attainment Data,"
0403002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew T. Young & Daniel Levy & Matthew J. Higgins, 2004. "Many Types of Human Capital and Many Roles in U.S. Growth: Evidence from County-Level Educational Attainment Data," Working Papers 2004-05, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Michelle P. Connolly, 1998. "The dual nature of trade: measuring its impact on imitation and growth," Staff Reports 44, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Michelle P. Connolly, 1997. "Technology, trade and growth: some empirical findings," Research Paper 9727, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Ulloa, Camilo A. & Ball, V. Eldon & San Juan, Carlos, 2011. "Agricultural productivity in the United States: catching-up and the business cycle," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1116, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Shu-hen Chiang, 2009. "The effects of industrial diversification on regional unemployment in Taiwan: is the portfolio theory applicable?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(4), pages 947-962, December.
- Young-Bae Kim, 2008. "Is There A Trade-off Between Regional Growth and National Income? Theory and Evidence from the EU," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1008, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- repec:zbw:rwidps:0030 is not listed on IDEAS
- Quah, Danny, 1994.
"One business cycle and one trend from (many,) many disaggregates,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 605-614, April.
- Quah, D., 1993. "One Business Cycle and One Trend From(Many) Many Disaggregates," Papers 550, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Quah, Danny, 1994. "One Business Cycle and One Trend from (Many) Many Disaggregates," CEPR Discussion Papers 873, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordsmalaria; economic cost of disease; economic growth; burden of disease; tropical disease;
All these keywords.
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEV-2000-11-29 (Development)
- NEP-DEV-2001-02-27 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2001-02-27 (Health Economics)
- NEP-NET-2001-02-27 (Network Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:cidhav:52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ciharus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Thomas Krichel (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ciharus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.