Citations for "New estimates of total factor productivity growth for developing and industrial countries"
by Nehru, Vikram & Dhareshwar, Ashok & DEC
- Khalil Ahmad & Amjad Ali, 2016.
"Rising Population and Food Insecurity Linkages in Pakistan: Testing Malthusian Population Growth Theory,"
International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER),
The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 4(1), pages 1-8, January.
- Ahmad, Khalil & Ali, Amjad, 2016. "Rising Population and Food Insecurity Linkages in Pakistan: Testing Malthusian Population Growth Theory," MPRA Paper 71131, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- B. Bosworth & S. M. Collins & Y. Chen, "undated". "Accounting for Difference in Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 115, Brookings Institution International Economics.
- Bosworth, B. & Collins, S.M. & Chen, Y.C., 1995. "Accounting for Differences in Economic Growth," Papers 115, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- Lensink, Robert, 1995. "Foreign exchange constraints and developing countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 179-191, April.
- Méon, Pierre-Guillaume & Weill, Laurent, 2010. "Is Corruption an Efficient Grease?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 244-259, March.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Laurent Weill, "undated". "Is corruption an efficient grease?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8408, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Laurent Weill, 2010. "Is corruption an efficient grease?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/92603, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Laurent Weill, 2008. "Is Corruption an Efficient Grease ?," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2008-06, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Méon, Pierre-Guillaume & Weill, Laurent, 2008. "Is corruption an efficient grease?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 20/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Jean-Claude Berthélemy & Jean-Paul Azam & Stéphane Calipel & Claude Jessua, 1996. "Risque politique et croissance en Afrique," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 47(3), pages 819-829.
- Jean-Paul AZAM & Jean-Claude BERTHELEMY & Stéphane CALIPEL, 1996. "Risque politique et croissance en Afrique," Working Papers 199624, CERDI.
- Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti & Issler, João Pedro & Pessoa, Samuel de Abreu, 2000. "On the nature of income inequality across nations," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 370, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Pedro Cavalcanti Ferreira & Samuel deAbreu Pessoa & Joao Victor Issler, 2000. "On the Nature of Income Inequality Across Nations," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1487, Econometric Society.
- Kang-Kook Lee & James Crotty, 2004. "Was the IMF's Imposition of Economic Regime Change Justified? A Critique of the IMF's Economic and Political Role in Korea During and After the Crisis," Working Papers wp77, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Sylvie DEMURGER, 1999. "Éléments de comptabilité de la croissance chinoise," Working Papers 199913, CERDI.
- Loening, Josef & Rao, B. Bhaskara & Singh, Rup, 2010. "Effects of schooling levels on economic growth: time-series evidence from Guatemala," MPRA Paper 25105, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Sep 2010.
- Loening, Josef & Rao, B. Bhaskara & Singh, Rup, 2010. "Effects of education on economic growth:Evidence from Guatemala," MPRA Paper 23665, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2004. "Guinea : Strengthening Public Expenditure Management for Poverty Reduction and Growth," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15672, The World Bank.
- Loening, J.L., 2005. "Estimating Human and Physical Capital Stocks in Data-Scarce Environments: A Methodological Note and Application to Guatemala," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 2(1), pages 84-114.
- Beck, Thorsten & Levine, Ross & Loayza, Norman, 2000. "Finance and the sources of growth," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1-2), pages 261-300.
- Beck, Thorsten & Levine, Ross & Loayza, Norman, 1999. "Finance and the sources of growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2057, The World Bank.
- Cororaton, Caesar B., 1999. "Study on Public and Private Expenditure on Research and Development: An Integrative Report," Discussion Papers DP 1999-15, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Laabas, Belkacem & Weshah, Razzak, 2011. "Economic Growth and The Quality of Human Capital," MPRA Paper 28727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lains, Pedro, 2003. "Catching up to the European core: Portuguese economic growth, 1910-1990," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 369-386, October.
- Amer Bisat, 1997. "Growth, Investment, and Savings in the Arab Economies," IMF Working Papers 97/85, .
- Stefania Villa, 2005. "Determinants of growth in Italy. A time series analysis," Quaderni DSEMS 24-2005, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Sekkat Khalid, 2007. "Sources of Growth in Morocco: An Emperical Analysis in a Regional Perspective," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-17, June.
- Josef L. Loening, 2004. "Time series evidence on education and growth: the case of Guatemala, 1951-2002," Revista de Analisis Economico – Economic Analysis Review, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines, vol. 19(2), pages 3-40, December.
- Luh, Yir-Hueih & Chang, Ching-Cheng & Huang, Fung-Mey, 2008. "Efficiency change and productivity growth in agriculture: A comparative analysis for selected East Asian economies," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 312-324, August.
- Ludger J. Loening, 2002. "The Impact of Education on Economic Growth in Guatemala: A Time- Series Analysis Applying an Error-Correction Methodology," Econometrics 0211002, EconWPA.
- Aleksejs Melihovs & Gundars Davidsons, 2006. "The Role of Production Progress and Human Capital in the Economic Growth of Latvia," Working Papers 2006/03, Latvijas Banka.
- Daren, Conrad, 2007. "Education and Economic Growth: Is There a Link?," MPRA Paper 18176, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Carbonnier, Gilles, 2002. "The Competing Agendas of Economic Reform and Peace Process: A Politico-Economic Model Applied to Guatemala," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1323-1339, August.
- Seguino, Stephanie, 2000. "Gender Inequality and Economic Growth: A Cross-Country Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1211-1230, July.
- Samir Makdisi,Zeki Fattah and Imed Limam, "undated". "Determinants of Growth in the Mena Countries," API-Working Paper Series 0301, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.