Citations for "Positive Time Preference"
by Olson, Mancur & Bailey, Martin J
- Gunatilake, H.M & Wickramasinghe, W.A.R & Abeygunawardena, P., 2008. "Time Preference and Natural Resource Use by Local Communities: The Case of Sinharaja Forest in Sri Lanka," Sri Lankan Journal of Agricultural Economics, Sri Lanka Agricultural Economics Association (SAEA), vol. 10.
- Víctor J Elías, 1984. "Una Nota sobre la Elasticidad del Ahorro con Respecto a la Tasa de Interés," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 21(62), pages 83-90.
- Mirakhor, Abbas, 1993. "Equilibrium in a Non-Interest Open Economy," MPRA Paper 56011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ok, Efe A. & Benoît, Jean-Pierre, 2007.
Econometric Society, vol. 2(1), pages 71-113, March.
- J Pentecost Eric & Ramlogan Carlyn, 2000. "The Savings Ratio and Financial Repression in Trinidad and Tobago," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 67-84.
- Andrew Torre, 2003. "The Impact of Court Delays on the Prosecutor and the Defendant: An Economic Analysis," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 91-111, July.
- K. Stavem & I. S. Kristiansen & J. A. Olsen, 2002. "Association of time preference for health with age and disease severity," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 3(2), pages 120-124, June.
- Joel Slemrod, 1982. "Post-War Capital Accumulation and the Threat of Nuclear War," NBER Working Papers 0887, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mareike Schad & Jürgen John, 2012. "Towards a social discount rate for the economic evaluation of health technologies in Germany: an exploratory analysis," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 13(2), pages 127-144, April.
- Nick Hanley, 1992.
"Are there environmental limits to cost benefit analysis?,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(1), pages 33-59, January.
- Nick Hanley, 1990. "Are There Environmental Limits to Cost Benefit Analysis?," Working Papers Series 90/6, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- James B. Bullard & Steven Russell, 1998. "Monetary steady states in a low real interest rate economy," Working Papers 1994-012, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Lu-Ming Tseng & Yue-Min Kang, 2014. "The influences of sales compensations, management stringency and ethical evaluations on product recommendations made by insurance brokers," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(1), pages 26-42.
- Engen, Eric & Gale, William & Uccello, Cori, 1999. "The Adequacy of Household Saving," MPRA Paper 56442, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- R. Turner, 2007. "Limits to CBA in UK and European environmental policy: retrospects and future prospects," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(1), pages 253-269, May.
- World Bank, 2005. "Towards a More Effective Operational Response : Arsenic Contamination of Groundwater in South and East Asian Countries, Volume 2, Technical Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8524, The World Bank.
- Callen, Michael, 2015. "Catastrophes and time preference: Evidence from the Indian Ocean Earthquake," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 199-214.
- Stephanie Seguino & Maria Sagrario Floro, 2003. "Does Gender have any Effect on Aggregate Saving? An empirical analysis," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 147-166.
- Judith Lammers & Sweder van Wijnbergen, 2007. "HIV/AIDS, Risk Aversion and Intertemporal Choice," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-098/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 31 Jan 2008.
- James A Roumasset & Lee H Endress, 2000. "Sustainable Development Without Constraints," Working Papers 200009, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Cui, Xiaoyong & Gong, Liutang & Yang, Jianfang & Zou, Heng-fu, 2008. "Marshallian time preferences and monetary non-neutrality," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1196-1205, November.
- Chateauneuf, Alain & Rebille, Yann, 2004. "Some characterizations of non-additive multi-period models," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 235-250, November.
- Heng-fu Zou & Liutang Gong & Xinsheng Zeng, 2011.
CEMA Working Papers
481, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Bullard, James & Russell, Steven, 1999. "An empirically plausible model of low real interest rates and unbacked government debt," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 477-508, December.
- Vipul Bhatt, 2014. "No discounting as a moral virtue in intertemporal choice models," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2014-003, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Häggquist, Elisabeth & Söderholm, Patrik, 2015. "The economic value of geological information: Synthesis and directions for future research," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 91-100.
- Buchholz, Wolfgang & Schumacher, Jan, 2010. "Discounting and welfare analysis over time: Choosing the [eta]," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 372-385, September.
- David Andolfatto & James Redekop, 1998. "Redistribution Policy in a Model with Heterogeneous Time Preference," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 66, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Ried, Walter, 1996. "QALYs versus HYEs - What's Right and What's Wrong," Discussion Papers 544, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- David Levy, 1984. "Towards a neoaristotelean theory of politics: A positive account of ‘fairness’," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 39-54, January.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:30:y:2010:i:1:p:219-233 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tanweer Akram, 2015. "The Malady of Low Global Interest Rates," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_852, Levy Economics Institute.
- Shane Frederick & George Loewenstein & Ted O'Donoghue, 2002. "Time Discounting and Time Preference: A Critical Review," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 40(2), pages 351-401, June.
- Marjon M. Van Der Pol & John A. Cairns, 2000. "Negative and zero time preference for health," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(2), pages 171-175.
- Pender, John L., 1996. "Discount rates and credit markets: Theory and evidence from rural india," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 257-296, August.
- Davidson, Marc D., 2014. "Zero discounting can compensate future generations for climate damage," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 40-47.
- Cui, Xiaoyong & Gong, Liutang, 2008. "Foreign aid, domestic capital accumulation, and foreign borrowing," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 1269-1284, September.
- Pavel Potužák, 2016. "Fisher and Mises on Zero Interest: A Reconsideration," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(2), pages 202-220.
- Pavel Potužák, 2016.
"Může být přirozená úroková míra nulová? Neoklasický přístup
[Can the Natural Rate of Interest Be Zero? A Neoclassical Approach]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(1), pages 83-108.
- Bleichrodt, Han & Gafni, Amiram, 1996. "Time preference, the discounted utility model and health," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 49-66, February.
- Lee Endress & Sittidaj Pongkijvorasin & James Roumasset & Basharat Pitafi, 2009. "Impatience and Intergenerational Equity in a Model of Sustainable Growth," Working Papers 200906, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.