Citations for "Search and Market Equilibrium"
by MacMinn, Richard D
- Bruce Ian Carlin & Florian Ederer, 2012. "Search Fatigue," NBER Working Papers 17895, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Rupert Gatti, 2000. "Equilibrium Price Dispersion with Sequential Search," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1368, Econometric Society.
- Stühmeier Torben, 2015.
"Price Disclosure Rules and Consumer Price Comparison,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 15(2), pages 815-835, April.
- Stühmeier, Torben, 2014. "Price disclosure rules and consumer price comparison," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100482, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Stühmeier, Torben, 2014. "Price disclosure rules and consumer price comparison," CAWM Discussion Papers 74, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- Alexander Chudik, 2012.
"A simple model of price dispersion,"
Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper
112, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- J. Konieczny, A. Skrzpacz, 2006. "Search, Costly Price Adjustment and the Frequency of Price Changes - Theory and Evidence," Working Papers eg0054, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics, revised 2006.
- Fishman, A., 1988.
"Search Technology, Staggered Price Setting And Price Dispersion,"
28-88, Tel Aviv.
- Fishman, Arthur, 1992. "Search Technology, Staggered Price-Setting, and Price Dispersion," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 287-98, March.
- Glenn R. Mueller, 1999. "Real Estate Rental Growth Rates at Different Points in the Physical Market Cycle," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 18(1), pages 131-150.
- Pedro Pereira, 2004.
"Do Lower Search Costs Reduce Prices and Price Dispersion?,"
04, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Pereira, Pedro, 2005. "Do lower search costs reduce prices and price dispersion?," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 61-72, January.
- Ian McCarthy, 2008. "Simulating Sequential Search Models with Genetic Algorithms: Analysis of Price Ceilings, Taxes, Advertising and Welfare," Caepr Working Papers 2008-010, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Andrea Galeotti, 2004. "Consumers Networks and Search Equilibria," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-075/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Nitzan, Shmuel & Tzur, Joseph, 1991. "Costly diagnosis and price dispersion," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 245-251, July.
- Tack Yun & Andrew Levin, 2009.
"Reconsidering the Microeconomic Foundations of Price-Setting Behavior,"
2009 Meeting Papers
798, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Tack Yun & Andrew Levin, 2011. "Reconsidering the Microeconomic Foundations of Price-Setting Behavior," 2011 Meeting Papers 424, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cristina Mazón & Pedro Pereira, 2001.
"Electronic commerce, consumer search and reailing cost reduction,"
Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE
0102, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Cristina Mazón & Pedro Pereira, 2001. "Electronic Commerce, Consumer Search And Retailing Cost Reduction," Economics Working Papers we016722, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Mariano Tommasi, 1992. "The Welfare Effects of Inflation, The Consequences of Price Instability on Search Markets," UCLA Economics Working Papers 655, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Mariano Tommasi, 1993. "The Consequences of Price Instability on Search Markets," UCLA Economics Working Papers 700, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Richard Rogerson & Robert Shimer & Randall Wright, 2004. "Search-Theoretic Models of the Labor Market-A Survey," NBER Working Papers 10655, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ian McCarthy, 2008. "Advertising Intensity and Welfare in an Equilibrium Search Model," Caepr Working Papers 2008-003, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Stephen Kinsella & David M. Ramsey, 2011. "A Model of Partnership Formation with Friction and Multiple Criteria," Working Papers 201119, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Bruno Cesar Aurichio Ledo, 2011. "Competição Em Preços Entre Corretores Deseguros De Automóveis," Anais do XXXVIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 38th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 045, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Fishman, Arthur & Simhon, Avi, 2003. "Can Income Equality Increase Competitiveness?," Discussion Papers 14983, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Posey, Lisa L. & Tennyson, Sharon, 1998. "The coexistence of distribution systems under price search: Theory and some evidence from insurance," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 95-115, March.
- James Fiet & Pankaj Patel, 2008. "Entrepreneurial Discovery as Constrained, Sytematic Search," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 215-229, March.
- Pereira, Pedro, 2001. "Market power, cost reduction and consumer search," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(9), pages 1457-1473, November.
- Pedro Pereira, 2004.
"Multiplicity of Equilibria in Search Markets with Free Entry and Exit,"
03, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Pereira, Pedro, 2005. "Multiplicity of equilibria in search markets with free entry and exit," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 23(5-6), pages 325-339, June.
- Babur de los Santos, 2008.
"Consumer Search on the Internet,"
2008-06, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Stahl, Dale O., 1996. "Oligopolistic pricing with heterogeneous consumer search," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 243-268.