Indian manufacturing: A slow sector in a rapidly growing economy
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saibal Ghosh, 2012.
"Determinants Of Banking Outreach: An Empirical Assessment Of Indian States,"
Journal of Developing Areas,
Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 46(2), pages 269-295, July-Dece.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2011. "Determinants of banking outreach: An empirical assessment of Indian states," MPRA Paper 38650, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deb Kusum Das, 2016. "Trade Policy and Manufacturing Performance: Exploring the Level of Trade Openness in Indiaâ€™s Organized Manufacturing in the Period 1990-2010," Working Papers id:9073, eSocialSciences.
- Ural Marchand, Beyza, 2012.
"Tariff pass-through and the distributional effects of trade liberalization,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 265-281.
- Ural Marchand, Beyza, 2011. "Tariff Pass-Through and the Distributional Effects of Trade Liberalization," Working Papers 2011-22, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Bhattacharya, Mita & Narayan, Paresh, 2015. "Output and labor productivity in organized manufacturing: A panel cointegration analysis for India," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PA), pages 171-177.
- Ashok Kotwal & Bharat Ramaswami & Wilima Wadhwa, 2011.
"Economic Liberalization and Indian Economic Growth: What's the Evidence?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 49(4), pages 1152-1199, December.
- Ashkok Kotwal & Bharat Ramaswami & Wilima Wadhwa, 2011. "Economic liberalization and Indian economic growth: What's the evidence?," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 11-13, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Ghosh Dastidar, Sayantan, 2015. "Manufacturing and Trade Liberalisation of India: Continuing the Debate," MPRA Paper 61907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- L. Alan Winters & Shahid Yusuf, 2007. "Dancing with the Giants: China, India, and the Global Economy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6632, October.
- Asha Sundaram, 2015.
"The Impact of Trade Liberalization on Micro Enterprises: Do Banks Matter? Evidence from Indian Manufacturing,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 77(6), pages 832-853, December.
- Asha Sundaram, 2011. "The Impact of Trade Liberalization on Micro Enterprises: Do Banks Matter? Evidence from Indian Manufacturing," Working Papers 225, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Goldar, Bishwanath. & Sadhukhan, Amit., 2015. "Employment and wages in Indian manufacturing : post-reform performance," ILO Working Papers 994881323402676, International Labour Organization.
- Asha Sundaram & Reshad Ahsan & Devashish Mitra, 2012. "Complementarity between Formal and Informal Manufacturing in India: The Role of Policies and Institutions," Working Papers 1116, School of International and Public Affairs, Columbia University, revised Apr 2012.
- Mita Bhattacharya & Paresh Narayan & Stephan Popp & Badri Rath, 2011.
"The productivity-wage and productivity-employment nexus: a panel data analysis of Indian manufacturing,"
Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 285-303, April.
- Mita Bhattacharya & Paresh K. Narayan & Stephen Popp & Badri N. Rath, 2009. "The Productivity-Wage And Productivityemployment Nexus - A Panel Data Analysis Of Indian Manufacturing," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 07-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Sofi Irfan Ahmad & Sharma Pritee, 2015. "Labour Laws and Informalisation of Employment: Panel Evidences from Indian Formal Manufacturing Sector," Asian Journal of Law and Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 65-84, April.
- Dipa Mukherjee & Rajarshi Majumder, 2007. "Efficiency, technological progress and regional comparative advantage: a study of the organized manufacturing sector in India," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 14(2), pages 23-54, December.
- Betina Dimaranan & Elena Ianchovichina & Will Martin, 2009.
"How will growth in China and India affect the world economy?,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 145(3), pages 551-571, October.
- Dimaranan, Betina & Ianchovichina, Elena & Martin, William J., 2007. "China, India, and the future of the world economy : fierce competition or shared growth?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4304, The World Bank.
- Vanzetti, David & Nikolic, Aleksandra, 2011. "Potential Impacts of WTO Accession on the Agribusiness Sector in Bosnia and Herzegovina," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114611, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Poonam Gupta & Rana Hasan & Utsav Kumar, 2008. "What Constrains Indian Manufacturing?," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22162, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:488132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alessandrini, Michele & Fattouh, Bassam & Ferrarini, Benno & Scaramozzino, Pasquale, 2011. "Tariff liberalization and trade specialization: Lessons from India," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 499-513.
- Hasan, Rana & Mitra, Devashish & Sundaram, Asha, 2013. "The Determinants of Capital Intensity in Manufacturing: The Role of Factor Market Imperfections," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 91-103.
- Kathuria, Vinish & Seethamma Natarajan, Rajesh Raj & Sen, Kunal, 2010. "State business relations and manufacturing productivity growth in India," MPRA Paper 20314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghosh Dastidar, Sayantan & Veeramani, C, 2014. "Does trade openness affect manufacturing growth at the Indian state level?," MPRA Paper 58876, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dammert, Ana C. & Ural Marchand, Beyza & Wan, Chi, 2013.
"Gender Wage-Productivity Differentials and Global Integration in China,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7159, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dammert, Ana & Ural Marchand, Beyza & Wan, Chi, 2013. "Gender Wage-Productivity Differentials and Global Integration in China," Working Papers 2013-1, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Sofi Irfan Ahmad & Khachoo Abdul Qayoom & Khan Mohd Imran & Kunroo Mohd Hussain, 2016. "Labour Market Regulations and In-formalisation of Migrant Worker: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing Sector," Asian Journal of Law and Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 169-195, August.
- Pandey, Manish & Dong, Xiao-yuan, 2009. "Manufacturing productivity in China and India: The role of institutional changes," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 754-766, December.
- Mallick, Jagannath, 2017. "Structural Change and Productivity Growth in India and the People’s Republic of China," ADBI Working Papers 656, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Arnab K. Deb & Subhash C. Ray, 2013. "Economic Reforms and Total Factor Productivity Growth of Indian Manufacturing: An Inter-State Analysis," Working papers 2013-04, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2013.