Employment and wages in Indian manufacturing : post-reform performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Puja Vasudeva Dutta, 2004. "Trade Protection and Inter-industry Wages in India," PRUS Working Papers 27, Poverty Research Unit at Sussex, University of Sussex.
- Devashish Mitra & Beyza Ural, 2009.
"Indian manufacturing: A slow sector in a rapidly growing economy,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 205-205.
- Devashish Mitra & Beyza Ural, 2008. "Indian manufacturing: A slow sector in a rapidly growing economy," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 525-559.
- Mitra, Devashish & Ural, Beyza P., 2007. "Indian manufacturing : a slow sector in a rapidly growing economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4233, The World Bank.
- Bishwanath GOLDAR & Suresh Chand AGGARWAL, 2005. "Trade Liberalization And Price-Cost Margin In Indian Industries," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 43(3), pages 346-373, September.
- Ozlem Onaran, 2009.
"Wage share, globalization and crisis: the case of the manufacturing industry in Korea, Mexico and Turkey,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 113-134.
- Özlem Onaran, 2007. "Wage Share, Globalization, and Crisis: The Case of the Manufacturing Industry in Korea, Mexico, and Turkey," Working Papers wp132, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Arup Mitra & Chandan Sharma & Marie-Ange Véganzonès-Varoudakis, 2012.
"Estimating impact of infrastructure on productivity and efficiency of Indian manufacturing,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(8), pages 779-783, May.
- Marie-Ange Veganzones-Varoudakis & Arup Mitra & Chandan Sharma, 2012. "Estimating impact of infrastructure on productivity and efficiency of Indian Manufacturing," Post-Print halshs-00667818, HAL.
- K.V. Ramaswamy, 2008.
"Wage Inequality in Indian Manufacturing - Is it Trade, Technology or Labour Regulations?,"
Labor Economics Working Papers
22361, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- K.V. Ramaswamy, 2008. "Wage inequality in Indian manufacturing: Is it trade, technology or labour regulations?," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2008-021, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Saha, Bibhas & Sen, Kunal & Maiti, Dibyendu, 2013.
"Trade openness, labour institutions and flexibilisation: Theory and evidence from India,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 180-195.
- Kunal Sen & Bibhas Saha & Dibyendu Maiti, 2010. "Trade openness, labour institutions and flexibilisation: theory and evidence from India," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 12310, GDI, The University of Manchester.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sher Singh Verick, 2016. "Manufacturing and jobs: is India different?," The Indian Journal of Labour Economics, Springer;The Indian Society of Labour Economics (ISLE), vol. 59(1), pages 57-84, March.
- Verick, Sher, 2018. "The Puzzles and Contradictions of the Indian Labour Market: What Will the Future of Work Look Like?," IZA Discussion Papers 11376, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- K L Krishna & Suresh Chand Aggarwal & Bishwanath Goldar & DEB DAS & E. Abdul Azeez & Pilu Chandra Das, 2018. "Trends and Patterns in Labour Quality in India at Sectoral Level," Working Papers id:12679, eSocialSciences.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:70:y:2018:i:c:p:447-457 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordslabour market analysis; employment; wages; manufacturing; economic reform; labour productivity; wage differential; trend; India; analyse du marché du travail; emploi; salaire; industries manufacturières; réforme économique; productivité du travail; disparité des salaires; tendance; Inde; análisis del mercado de mano de obra; empleo; salario; industrias manufactureras; reforma económica; productividad del trabajo; diferencia del salario; tendencia; India;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-10-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ilo:ilowps:994881323402676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilounch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.