Potential Impacts of WTO Accession on the Agribusiness Sector in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Devashish Mitra & Beyza Ural, 2009.
"Indian manufacturing: A slow sector in a rapidly growing economy,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 205-205.
- Devashish Mitra & Beyza Ural, 2008. "Indian manufacturing: A slow sector in a rapidly growing economy," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 525-559.
- Mitra, Devashish & Ural, Beyza P., 2007. "Indian manufacturing : a slow sector in a rapidly growing economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4233, The World Bank.
- Hallat, Jani, 2005. "Relative Competitiveness Of The South African Oilseed Industry," Master's Degree Theses 28063, University of the Free State, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Esterhuizen, Dirk & van Rooyen, C.J., 2006. "An inquiry into factors impacting on the competitiveness of the South African wine industry," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 45(4), December.
- Maggie Xiaoyang Chen & John Wilson & Tsunehiro Otsuki, 2008. "Standards and export decisions: Firm-level evidence from developing countries," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 501-523.
- Ballance, Robert H & Forstner, Helmut & Murray, Tracy, 1987. "Consistency Tests of Alternative Measures of Comparative Advantage," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 69(1), pages 157-161, February.
More about this item
KeywordsBosnia Herzegovina; WTO accession; trade; agricultural tariffs; Agribusiness; International Relations/Trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:114611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .