Citations for "Dynamic Duopoly with Learning through Market Experimentation"
by Aghion, Philippe & Espinosa, Maria Paz & Jullien, Bruno
- Ellison, Martin & Sarno, Lucio & Vilmunen, Jouko, 2004.
"Monetary policy and learning in an open economy,"
Research Discussion Papers
3/2004, Bank of Finland.
- Bala, V. & Goyal, S., 1995.
"Learning from Neighbors,"
Econometric Institute Research Papers
EI 9549-/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Krol Michal, 2011.
"On the Existence and Social Optimality of Equilibria in a Hotelling Game with Uncertain Demand and Linear-Quadratic Costs,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Michal Król, 2011. "On the existence and social optimality of equilibria in a Hotelling game with uncertain demand and linearquadratic costs," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1101, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Carole Haritchabalet, . "Strategic Experimentation In A Durable Goods Duopoly," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 433.99, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Dirk Bergemann & Juuso Valimaki, 2000.
"Entry and Vertical Differentiation,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1277, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Francis X. Diebold & Georg H. Strasser, 2008.
"On the Correlation Structure of Microstructure Noise in Theory and Practice,"
PIER Working Paper Archive
08-038, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Diebold, Francis X. & Strasser, Georg H., 2008. "On the correlation structure of microstructure noise in theory and practice," CFS Working Paper Series 2008/32, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Godfrey Keller & Sven Rady, 1999.
"Market experimentation in a dynamic differentiated-goods duopoly,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
19346, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Godfrey Keller & Sven Rady, 1999. "Market Experimentation in a Dynamic Differentiated-Goods Duopoly," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 369, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Godfrey Keller & Sven Rady, 1998. "Market Experimentation in a Dynamic Differentiated-Goods Duopoly," Game Theory and Information 9810001, EconWPA, revised 20 Aug 1999.
- Nidhiya Menon & Narayanan Subramanian, 2008. "Learning, diversification and the nature of risk," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 117-145, April.
- Fishman, Arthur & Gandal, Neil, 1994.
"Experimentation and learning with networks effects,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 103-108.
- Belleflamme, Paul & Bloch, Francis, 2001. "Price and quantity experimentation: A synthesis," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(10), pages 1563-1582, December.
- Dirk Bergemann & Juuso Valimaki, 1996. "Market Experimentation and Pricing," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1122, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Amparo Urbano & María Dolores Alepuz Domenech, 1991. "Duopoly Experimentation: Cournot And Bertrand Competition," Working Papers. Serie AD 1991-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Meagher, Kieron J. & Zauner, Klaus G., 2011. "Uncertain spatial demand and price flexibility: A state space approach to duopoly," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 26-28, October.
- Meagher, Kieron J. & Zauner, Klaus G., 2004. "Product differentiation and location decisions under demand uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 201-216, August.
- Neelam Jain & Leonard Mirman, 2011. "Lender learning and entry under general demand uncertainty," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 163-175, June.
- Schivardi, Fabiano & Schneider, Martin, 2005.
"Strategic Experimentation and Disruptive Technological Change,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4925, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fabiano Schivardi & Martin Schneider, 2008. "Strategic Experimentation and Disruptive Technological Change," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(2), pages 386-412, April.
- Schlee, Edward E., 2001. "Buyer experimentation and introductory pricing," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 347-362, March.
- Kieron J. Meagher & Klaus G. Zauner, 2008. "Uncertainty in Spatial Duopoly with Possibly Asymmetric Distributions: a State Space Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 579, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Hiroshi Aiura, 2010. "“Signal-jamming” leads to “minimum differentiation” under demand uncertainty," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 245-271, October.
- Michal Król, 2011.
"Product differentiation decisions under ambiguous consumer demand and pessimistic expectations,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
1103, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Król, Michał, 2012. "Product differentiation decisions under ambiguous consumer demand and pessimistic expectations," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 593-604.
- Arthur Fishman & Rafael Rob, .
"Experimentation and Competition,"
Penn CARESS Working Papers
b530e9a0ad08e45aeff62efaf, Penn Economics Department.
- Dirk Bergemann & Juuso Valimaki, 1996.
"Market Diffusion with Two-Sided Learning,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1138, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Alex Barrachina & Yair Tauman & Amparo Urbano Salvador, 2013.
"Entry and espionage with noisy signals,"
Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour
0113, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Dimitrova, Magdalena & Schlee, Edward E., 2003. "Monopoly, competition and information acquisition," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1623-1642, December.
- Bolton, P. & Harris, C., 1996. "Strategic Experimentation : A Revision," Discussion Paper 1996-27, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.