“Signal-jamming” leads to “minimum differentiation” under demand uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aghion, Philippe & Espinosa, Maria Paz & Jullien, Bruno, 1993.
"Dynamic Duopoly with Learning through Market Experimentation,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 3(3), pages 517-539, July.
- Jullien Bruno & Aghion Philippe & Paz Espinoza M, 1990. "Dynamic duopoly with learning through market experimentation," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9012, CEPREMAP.
- Aghion, P. & Espinoza, M.P. & Jullien, B., 1990. "Dynamic Duopoly With Learning Through Market Experimentation," DELTA Working Papers 90-13, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Boyer, Marcel & Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Mahenc, Philippe & Moreaux, Michel, 1994. "Location distortions under incomplete information," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 409-440, August.
- Scharfstein, David S & Stein, Jeremy C, 1990. "Herd Behavior and Investment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(3), pages 465-479, June.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Knetsch, Jack L & Thaler, Richard, 1986. "Fairness as a Constraint on Profit Seeking: Entitlements in the Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(4), pages 728-741, September.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee, 1992. "A Simple Model of Herd Behavior," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(3), pages 797-817.
- Boyer, Marcel & Mahenc, Phillippe & Moreaux, Michel, 2003.
"Asymmetric information and product differentiation,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 93-113, January.
- Marcel Boyer & Philippe Mahenc & Michel Moreaux, 2002. "Asymmetric Information And Product Differentiation," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-16, CIRANO.
- Meagher, Kieron J. & Zauner, Klaus G., 2004. "Product differentiation and location decisions under demand uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 201-216, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aurélie Bonein & Stéphane Turolla, 2017. "Spatial competition with demand uncertainty: A laboratory experiment," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 17-12, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
More about this item
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- R39 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:45:y:2010:i:2:p:245-271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.