Citations for "The Incidence of Pollution Control Policies"
by Ian Parry & Hilary Sigman & Margaret Walls & Roberton Williams
- Peter Grösche & Carsten Schröder, 2014.
"On the redistributive effects of Germany’s feed-in tariff,"
Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 1339-1383, June.
- Grösche, Peter & Schröder, Carsten, 2011. "On the redistributive effects of Germany's feed-in tariff," Economics Working Papers 2011,07, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Janet Currie, 2011.
"Inequality at Birth: Some Causes and Consequences,"
NBER Working Papers
16798, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00866409 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kverndokk, Snorre & Rose, Adam, 2008.
"Equity and justice in global warming policy,"
24272, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kverndokk, Snorre & Rose, Adam, 2008. "Equity and Justice in Global Warming Policy," International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics, now publishers, vol. 2(2), pages 135-176, October.
- Parry, Ian W.H. & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2009. "Pricing externalities from passenger transportation in Mexico city," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5071, The World Bank.
- Coxhead, Ian & Chan, Nguyen Van, 2011. "Vietnam's New Environmental Tax Law: What Will It Cost? Who Will Pay?," Staff Paper Series 561, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Eskeland, Gunnar S. & Mideksa, Torben K., 2008. "Transportation fuel use, technology and standards: The role of credibility and expectations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4695, The World Bank.
- Don Fullerton, 2008. "Distributional Effects of Environmental and Energy Policy: An Introduction," NBER Working Papers 14241, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abdelkrim Araar & Yazid Dissou & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2008.
"Household Incidence of Pollution Control Policies: A Robust Welfare Analysis Using General Equilibrium Effects,"
0805E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Araar, Abdelkrim & Dissou, Yazid & Duclos, Jean-Yves, 2011. "Household incidence of pollution control policies: A robust welfare analysis using general equilibrium effects," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 227-243, March.
- Abdelkrim Araar & Yazid Dissou & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2008. "Household Incidence of Pollution Control Policies: a Robust Welfare Analysis Using General Equilibrium Effects," Cahiers de recherche 0809, CIRPEE.
- Anni Huhtala & Eija Pouta, 2009. "Benefit Incidence of Public Recreation Areas—Have the Winners Taken Almost All?," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 43(1), pages 63-79, May.
- Aldy, Joseph E. & Ley, Eduardo & Parry, Ian, 2008.
"A Tax–Based Approach to Slowing Global Climate Change,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 61(3), pages 493-517, September.
- Aldy, Joseph E. & Ley, Eduardo & Parry, Ian W.H., 2008. "A Tax-Based Approach to Slowing Global Climate Change," Discussion Papers dp-08-26, Resources For the Future.
- Emmanuel Combet & Frédéric Ghersi & Jean Charles Hourcade & Daniel Théry, 2010. "Carbon Tax and Equity : The Importance of Policy Design," Post-Print halshs-00692516, HAL.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Sweeney, Richard & Walls, Margaret, 2008. "The Incidence of U.S. Climate Policy: Where You Stand Depends on Where You Sit," Discussion Papers dp-08-28, Resources For the Future.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Sweeney, Richard & Walls, Margaret, 2009. "The Incidence of U.S. Climate Policy: Alternative Uses of Revenues from a Cap-and-Trade Auction," Discussion Papers dp-09-17-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Peter J. Lambert & S. Subramanian, 2014. "Group Inequalities and ‘Scanlan’s Rule’: Two Apparent Conundrums and How We Might Address Them," Working Papers 2014-084, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Adam Rose & Dan Wei & Fynnwin Prager, 2012. "Distributional Impacts Of Greenhouse Gas Emissions Trading: Alternative Allocation And Recycling Strategies In California," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 30(4), pages 603-617, October.
- Emmanuel Combet & Frédéric Ghersi & Jean Charles Hourcade, 2009. "Taxe carbone, une mesure socialement régressive ? Vrais problèmes et faux débats," CIRED Working Papers hal-00866409, HAL.
- Corbett Grainger & Charles Kolstad, 2010.
"Who Pays a Price on Carbon?,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 46(3), pages 359-376, July.
- Grainger, Corbett A., 2012. "The distributional effects of pollution regulations: Do renters fully pay for cleaner air?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(9-10), pages 840-852.
- Coxhead, Ian & Wattanakuljarus, Anan & Nguyen, Chan V., 2013. "Are Carbon Taxes Good for the Poor? A General Equilibrium Analysis for Vietnam," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 119-131.
- Emmanuel Combet & Frédéric Ghersi & Jean Charles Hourcade & Daniel Théry, 2009. "Need a Carbon Tax be Socially Regressive ? True Challenges and Wrong Debates," CIRED Working Papers hal-00866410, HAL.
- Matthew Riddle & James Boyce, 2007. "Cap and Dividend: How to Curb Global Warming while Protecting the Incomes of American Families," Working Papers wp150, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.