Benefit Incidence of Public Recreation Areas—Have the Winners Taken Almost All?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 43 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100263|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Feinerman, Eli & Fleischer, Aliza & Simhon, Avi, 2004. "Distributional Welfare Impacts of Public Spending: The Case of Urban versus National Parks," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(02), August.
- Udo Ebert & Georg Tillmann, 2006. "Budget Incidence Reconsidered," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 88(1), pages 1-19, June.
- W. Douglas Shaw & J. Scott Shonkwiler, 2000. "Brand Choice and Purchase Frequency Revisited: An Application to Recreation Behavior," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(3), pages 515-526.
- Samakovlis, Eva & Huhtala, Anni & Bellander, Tom & Svartengren, Magnus, 2005. "Valuing health effects of air pollution--Focus on concentration-response functions," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 230-249, September.
- Kaplow, Louis, 2006.
"Public goods and the distribution of income,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 50(7), pages 1627-1660, October.
- Parry, Ian & Walls, Margaret & Sigman, Hilary & Williams III, Roberton, 2005.
"The Incidence of Pollution Control Policies,"
dp-05-24, Resources For the Future.
- Ian W.H. Parry & Hilary Sigman & Margaret Walls & Roberton C. Williams III, 2005. "The Incidence of Pollution Control Policies," NBER Working Papers 11438, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ian Parry & Hilary Sigman & Margaret Walls & Roberton Williams, 2005. "The Incidence of Pollution Control Policies," Departmental Working Papers 200504, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Termansen, Mette & Zandersen, Marianne & McClean, Colin J., 2008. "Spatial substitution patterns in forest recreation," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 81-97, January.
- Feather Peter & Hellerstein Daniel & Tomasi Theodore, 1995. "A Discrete-Count Model of Recreational Demand," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 214-227, September.
- Bergstrom, Theodore C & Goodman, Robert P, 1973. "Private Demands for Public Goods," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 280-96, June.
- Amoako-Tuffour, Joe & Martınez-Espineira, Roberto, 2008. "Leisure and the Opportunity Cost of Travel Time in Recreation Demand Analysis: A Re-Examination," MPRA Paper 8573, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huhtala, Anni & Pouta, Eija, 2007.
"User fees, equity and the benefits of public outdoor recreation services,"
24603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huhtala, Anni & Pouta, Eija, 2008. "User fees, equity and the benefits of public outdoor recreation services," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 117-132, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:43:y:2009:i:1:p:63-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.