Citations for "Skilled Labor-Augmenting Technical Progress in U.S. Manufacturing"
by Kahn, J. & Lim, J.S.
- Eli Berman, 2000. "Does Factor-Biased Technological Change Stifle International Covergence? Evidence from Manufacturing," NBER Working Papers 7964, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elizabeth Webster, 2002. "Intangible and Intellectual Capital: A Review of the Literature," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2002n10, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Ciccone, Antonio & Papaioannou, Elias, 2005.
"Human Capital, the Structure of Production, and Growth,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5354, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antonio Ciccone & Elias Papaioannou, 2009. "Human Capital, the Structure of Production, and Growth," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 91(1), pages 66-82, February.
- Antonio Ciccone & Elias Papaioannou, 2005. "Human Capital, the Structure of Production, and Growth," Working Papers 245, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Antonio Ciccone & Elias Papaioannou, 2005. "Human capital, the structure of production and growth," Economics Working Papers 902, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Ciccone, Antonio & Papaioannou, Elias, 2006. "Human capital, the structure of production, and growth," Working Paper Series 0623, European Central Bank.
- Piero Esposito & Robert Stehrer, 2007.
"The Sector Bias of Skill-biased Technical Change and the Rising Skill Premium in Transition Economies,"
wiiw Working Papers
43, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Piero Esposito & Robert Stehrer, 2009. "The sector bias of skill-biased technical change and the rising skill premium in transition economies," Empirica, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 351-364, August.
- Elizabeth M. Caucutt & Selahattin Imrohoroglu & Krishna B. Kumar, 2003. "Growth and Welfare Analysis of Tax Progressivity in a Heterogeneous-Agent Model," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(3), pages 546-577, July.
- Kevin J. Stiroh, 2002.
"Information Technology and the U.S. Productivity Revival: What Do the Industry Data Say?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1559-1576, December.
- Kevin J. Stiroh, 2001. "Information technology and the U.S. productivity revival: what do the industry data say?," Staff Reports 115, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Schimmelpfennig, Axel, 1998. "Skill-biased technical change vs. structural change: Insights from a new view of the structure of an economy," Kiel Working Papers 868, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Oliner, Stephen D. & Sichel, Daniel E. & Stiroh, Kevin J., 2008.
"Explaining a productive decade,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 633-673.
- Klenow, Peter J., 1998. "Ideas versus rival human capital: Industry evidence on growth models," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 3-23, June.
- Giorgio Di Pietro, 2006. "Regional labour market conditions and university dropout rates: Evidence from Italy," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(6), pages 617-630.
- Robert H. McGuckin & Kevin Stiroh, 2000.
"Do Computers Make Output Harder to Measure?,"
Economics Program Working Papers
00-02, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Sang-Wook (Stanley) Cho & Juliàn P. Dìaz, 2014. "Accounting for Skill Premium Patterns during the EU Accession: Productivity or Trade?," Discussion Papers 2014-14, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Beatriz Muriel & Cristina Terra, 2009.
"Sources of Comparative Advantages in Brazil,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 15-27, 02.
- Muriel, Beatriz & Terra, Maria Cristina T., 2007. "Sources of Comparative Advantages in Brazil," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 658, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Beatriz Muriel & Cristina Terra, 2008. "Sources of Comparative Advantages in Brazil," THEMA Working Papers 2008-12, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Zuleta, Hernando, 2012. "Variable factor shares, measurement and growth accounting," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 91-93.
- Gunnarsson, Gudmundur & Mellander, Erik & Savvidou, Eleni, 2004. "Human capital is the key to the IT productivity paradox," Working Paper Series 2004:13, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Haskel, Jonathan E. & Slaughter, Matthew J., 2002. "Does the sector bias of skill-biased technical change explain changing skill premia?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(10), pages 1757-1783, December.
- Pål Børing, 2014. "The Impact Of Manufacturing Firms’ Use Of Academic Workers On Their Productivity Level," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(2), pages 156-172, 04.
- Michael T. Kiley, 1997.
"The supply of skilled labor and skill-based technological progress,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
1997-45, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kiley, Michael T, 1999. "The Supply of Skilled Labour and Skill-Biased Technological Progress," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(458), pages 708-24, October.
- Peter M. Morrow, 2008. "East is East and West is West: A Ricardian-Heckscher-Ohlin Model of Comparative Advantage," Working Papers 575, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Patrick Artus, 2006. "Intégration commerciale avec des pays émergents ayant des ressources importantes en main-d'œuvre qualifiée. Quels effets pour les pays européens ?," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(4), pages 673-704.
- Morrow, Peter M., 2010. "Ricardian-Heckscher-Ohlin comparative advantage: Theory and evidence," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 137-151, November.
- Mellander, Erik & Savvidiou, Eleni & Gunnarsson, Gudmundur, 2001. "Is Human Capital the Key to the IT Productivity Paradox?," Working Paper Series 551, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Elizabeth M. Caucutt & Selahattin Imrohoroglu & Krishna B. Kumar, 2000. "Does the progressivity of taxes matter for economic growth?," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 138, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Arindam Banik & Pradip K. Bhaumik, 2005. "Supporting the poor but skilled artisans by making assets available to them: an empirical investigation in rural India," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(1), pages 45-66.
- Beate Henschel & Carsten Pohl & Marcel Thum, 2008. "Demographic Change and Regional Labour Markets: The Case of Eastern Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 2315, CESifo Group Munich.
- Matthias Lücke, 1999. "Sectoral Value Added Prices, TFP Growth, and the Low-Skilled Wage in High-Income Countries," Kiel Working Papers 923, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Xu, Bin, 2001. "Factor bias, sector bias, and the effects of technical progress on relative factor prices," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 5-25, June.