Skilled Labor-Augmenting Technical Progress in U.S. Manufacturing
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kevin J. Stiroh, 2002.
"Information Technology and the U.S. Productivity Revival: What Do the Industry Data Say?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1559-1576, December.
- Kevin J. Stiroh, 2001. "Information technology and the U.S. productivity revival: what do the industry data say?," Staff Reports 115, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Li-Ju Chen, 2016. "Women in Politics: A New Instrument for Studying the Impact of Education on Growth," Journal of Economics and Management, College of Business, Feng Chia University, Taiwan, vol. 12(2), pages 251-275, August.
- Robbins, Donald J., 2003. "The impact of trade liberalization upon inequality in developing countries : a review of theory and evidence," ILO Working Papers 993650553402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:dgr:rugggd:199945 is not listed on IDEAS
- Duffy, Neal E., 2001. "The Regional Growth of Manufacturing: Markets, Wages, and Labor Composition," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 31(3), pages 255-276, Winter.
- Giorgio Di Pietro, 2006. "Regional labour market conditions and university dropout rates: Evidence from Italy," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(6), pages 617-630.
- Arindam Banik & Pradip K. Bhaumik, 2005. "Supporting the poor but skilled artisans by making assets available to them: an empirical investigation in rural India," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(1), pages 45-66.
- Zuleta, Hernando, 2012. "Variable factor shares, measurement and growth accounting," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 91-93.
- Antonio Ciccone & Elias Papaioannou, 2009.
"Human Capital, the Structure of Production, and Growth,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 91(1), pages 66-82, February.
- Ciccone, Antonio & Papaioannou, Elias, 2005. "Human Capital, the Structure of Production, and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 5354, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antonio Ciccone & Elias Papaioannou, 2005. "Human capital, the structure of production and growth," Economics Working Papers 902, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Papaioannou, Elias & Ciccone, Antonio, 2006. "Human capital, the structure of production, and growth," Working Paper Series 623, European Central Bank.
- Antonio Ciccone & Elias Papaioannou, 2005. "Human Capital, the Structure of Production, and Growth," Working Papers 245, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Gunnarsson, Gudmundur & Mellander, Erik & Savvidou, Eleni, 2004. "Human capital is the key to the IT productivity paradox," Working Paper Series 2004:13, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- repec:bla:revinw:v:63:y:2017:i::p:s49-s67 is not listed on IDEAS
- Morrow, Peter M., 2010. "Ricardian-Heckscher-Ohlin comparative advantage: Theory and evidence," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 137-151, November.
- Fabio Aricò, 2009.
"Both Sides of the Story: Skill-biased Technological Change, Labour Market Frictions, and Endogenous Two-Sided Heterogeneity,"
CDMA Working Paper Series
200908, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- AricÃ³, Fabio R., 2009. "Both Sides of the Story: Skill-biased Technological Change, Labour Market Frictions, and Endogenous Two-Sided Heterogeneity," SIRE Discussion Papers 2009-49, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Kiley, Michael T, 1999.
"The Supply of Skilled Labour and Skill-Biased Technological Progress,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(458), pages 708-724, October.
- Michael T. Kiley, 1997. "The supply of skilled labor and skill-based technological progress," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-45, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- McGuckin, Robert H & Stiroh, Kevin J, 2001. "Do Computers Make Output Harder to Measure?," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 295-321, October.
- Eli Berman, 2000. "Does Factor-Biased Technological Change Stifle International Covergence? Evidence from Manufacturing," NBER Working Papers 7964, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oliner, Stephen D. & Sichel, Daniel E. & Stiroh, Kevin J., 2008.
"Explaining a productive decade,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 633-673.
- Mellander, Erik & Savvidiou, Eleni & Gunnarsson, Gudmundur, 2001. "Is Human Capital the Key to the IT Productivity Paradox?," Working Paper Series 551, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Beatriz Muriel & Cristina Terra, 2009.
"Sources of Comparative Advantages in Brazil,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 15-27, February.
- Muriel, Beatriz & Terra, Maria Cristina T., 2007. "Sources of comparative advantages in Brazil," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 658, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Beatriz Muriel & Cristina Terra, 2008. "Sources of Comparative Advantages in Brazil," THEMA Working Papers 2008-12, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Koushik Ghosh & Peter J. Saunders & Basudeb Biswas, 2002. "An Empirical Investigation Of The Relations Among Wage Differentials, Productivity Growth, And Trade," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 20(1), pages 83-92, January.
- Klenow, Peter J., 1998. "Ideas versus rival human capital: Industry evidence on growth models," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 3-23, June.
- Elizabeth M. Caucutt & Selahattin Imrohoroglu & Krishna B. Kumar, 2000. "Does the progressivity of taxes matter for economic growth?," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 138, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Elizabeth Webster, 2002. "Intangible and Intellectual Capital: A Review of the Literature," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2002n10, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Beate Henschel & Carsten Pohl & Marcel Thum, 2008. "Demographic Change and Regional Labour Markets: The Case of Eastern Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 2315, CESifo Group Munich.
- Broersma, Lourens & McGuckin, Robert, 1999. "The Impact of Computers on Productivity in the Trade Sector: Explorations with Dutch Microdata," GGDC Research Memorandum 199945, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Anne Wyatt & Hermann Frick, 2010. "Accounting for Investments in Human Capital: A Review," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 20(3), pages 199-220, September.
- Elizabeth M. Caucutt & Selahattin Imrohoroglu & Krishna B. Kumar, 2003. "Growth and Welfare Analysis of Tax Progressivity in a Heterogeneous-Agent Model," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(3), pages 546-577, July.
- Patrick Artus, 2006. "Intégration commerciale avec des pays émergents ayant des ressources importantes en main-d'œuvre qualifiée. Quels effets pour les pays européens ?," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(4), pages 673-704.
- Piero Esposito & Robert Stehrer, 2009.
"The sector bias of skill-biased technical change and the rising skill premium in transition economies,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 36(3), pages 351-364, August.
- Piero Esposito & Robert Stehrer, 2007. "The Sector Bias of Skill-biased Technical Change and the Rising Skill Premium in Transition Economies," wiiw Working Papers 43, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Peter M. Morrow, 2008. "East is East and West is West: A Ricardian-Heckscher-Ohlin Model of Comparative Advantage," Working Papers 575, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Sang-Wook (Stanley) Cho & Juliàn P. Dìaz, 2014. "Accounting for Skill Premium Patterns during the EU Accession: Productivity or Trade?," Discussion Papers 2014-14, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Pål Børing, 2014. "The Impact Of Manufacturing Firms’ Use Of Academic Workers On Their Productivity Level," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(2), pages 156-172, April.
- Xu, Bin, 2001. "Factor bias, sector bias, and the effects of technical progress on relative factor prices," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 5-25, June.
- Haskel, Jonathan E. & Slaughter, Matthew J., 2002. "Does the sector bias of skill-biased technical change explain changing skill premia?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(10), pages 1757-1783, December.
- Navyashree G. R. & Savita Bhat, 2016. "ICT Investments and Growth of Small and Medium Firms: A Study of Food Processing Industry in India," Working Papers id:11306, eSocialSciences.
- Kevin J. Fox & Thomas Niebel & Mary O'Mahony & Marianne Saam, 2017.
"The Contribution of Intangible Assets to Sectoral Productivity Growth in the EU,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 63, pages 49-67, February.
- Niebel, Thomas & O'Mahony, Mary & Saam, Marianne, 2013. "The contribution of intangible assets to sectoral productivity growth in the EU," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-062, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lücke, Matthias, 1999. "Sectoral value added prices, TFP growth, and the low-skilled wage in high-income countries," Kiel Working Papers 923, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).