Citations for "Costly State Verification and Multiple Investors: The Role of Seniority"
by Winton, Andrew
- Dubra, Juan & Caffera, Marcelo & Figueroa, Nicolás, 2016. "Mechanism Design when players' Preferences and information coincide," MPRA Paper 75721, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel J. Clarke, 2011. "Reinsuring the Poor: Group Microinsurance Design and Costly State Verification," Economics Series Working Papers 573, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Kobayashi, Mami & Osano, Hiroshi, 2011. "The new main bank system," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 336-354, September.
- Birchler, Urs W, 2000.
"Bankruptcy Priority for Bank Deposits: A Contract Theoretic Explanation,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 13(3), pages 813-840.
- Urs W. Birchler, 1999. "Bankruptcy Priority for Bank Deposits: a Contract Theoretic Explanation," Working Papers 00.01, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Allen, Franklin & Carletti, Elena & Marquez, Robert, 2015. "Deposits and bank capital structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(3), pages 601-619.
- Diana Hancock & Urs W. Birchler, 2004.
"What Does the Yield on Subordinated Bank Debt Measure?,"
2004-02, Swiss National Bank.
- Urs W. Birchler & Diana Hancock, 2003. "What does the yield on subordinated bank debt measure?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-19, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fahad Khalil & Bruno Parigi & David Martimort, 2007.
"Monitoring a Common Agent: implications for financial contracting,"
UWEC-2003-04-P, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Khalil, Fahad & Martimort, David & Parigi, Bruno, 2007. "Monitoring a common agent: Implications for financial contracting," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 35-67, July.
- Fahad Khalil & David Martimort & Bruno Maria Parigi, 2005. "Monitoring a Common Agent: Implications for Financial Contracting," CESifo Working Paper Series 1514, CESifo Group Munich.
- Khalil, Fahad & Martimort, David & Parigi, Bruno, 2004. "Monitoring a Common Agent: Implications for Financial Contracting," IDEI Working Papers 321, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Rong Fan & Joseph Haubrich & Peter Ritchken & James Thomson, 2003.
"Getting the Most Out of a Mandatory Subordinated Debt Requirement,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 24(2), pages 149-179, October.
- Rong Fan & Joseph G. Haubrich & Peter H. Ritchken & James B. Thomson, 2003. "Getting the most out of mandatory subordinated debt requirement," Proceedings 848, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Rong Fan & Joseph G. Haubrich & Peter H. Ritchken & James B. Thomson, 2002. "Getting the most out of a mandatory subordinated debt requirement," Working Paper 0214, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Daniel C Hardy, 2013. "Bank Resolution Costs, Depositor Preference, and Asset Encumbrance," IMF Working Papers 13/172, International Monetary Fund.
- Miyazawa, Shinjiro, 2012. "Optimal borrowing structure: An explanation for the multiplicity of large-share creditors and the differentiation among them," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 434-453.
- Ernst-Ludwig VON THADDEN & Erik BERGLÖF & Gérard ROLAND, 2003. "Optimal Debt Design and the Role of Bankruptcy," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 03.13, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- An, Xudong & Deng, Yongheng & Gabriel, Stuart A., 2011. "Asymmetric information, adverse selection, and the pricing of CMBS," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 304-325, May.
- Carlstrom, Charles T. & Fuerst, Timothy S. & Paustian, Matthias, 2014.
"Optimal Contracts, Aggregate Risk, and the Financial Accelerator,"
1420, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Charles T. Carlstrom & Timothy S. Fuerst & Matthias Paustian, 2016. "Optimal Contracts, Aggregate Risk, and the Financial Accelerator," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 119-147, January.
- Fuerst, Timothy & Carlstrom, Charles & Paustian, Matthias, 2014. "Optimal contracts, aggregate risk and the financial accelerator," Bank of England working papers 517, Bank of England.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3322 is not listed on IDEAS
- Piero Gottardi & Alberto Bisin & Adriano Rampini, 2007.
"Managerial Hedging and Portfolio Monitoring,"
2007_24, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Philipp Meyer-Brauns, 2014. "Financial Contracting with Tax Evaders," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2014-01, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Upreti, Vineet & Adams, Mike, 2015. "The strategic role of reinsurance in the United Kingdom’s (UK) non-life insurance market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 206-219.
- Douglas W. Diamond, 1996. "Financial intermediation as delegated monitoring: a simple example," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 51-66.
- Shin, G. Hwan & Fraser, Donald R. & Kolari, James W., 2003. "How does banking industry consolidation affect bank-firm relationships? Evidence from a large Japanese bank merger," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 285-304, July.
- Gangopadhyay, Shubhashis & Mukhopadhyay, Bappaditya, 2002. "Multiple bank lending and seniority in claims," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 7-30.
- Veprauskaite, Elena & Sherris, Michael, 2014. "Reinsurance decisions in life insurance: An empirical test of the risk–return criterion," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 128-139.
- Hakenes, Hendrik, 2004.
"Banks as delegated risk managers,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 2399-2426, October.
- Hans Hvide & Tore Leite, 2010.
"Optimal debt contracts under costly enforcement,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 44(1), pages 149-165, July.
- Vink, Dennis, 2007. "An Empirical Analysis of Asset-Backed Securitization," MPRA Paper 10382, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Aug 2008.
- Kobayashi, Mami & Osano, Hiroshi, 2012. "Nonrecourse financing and securitization," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 659-693.
- Cesar Tamayo, 2015. "Investor protection and optimal contracts under risk aversion and costly state verification," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 59(3), pages 547-577, August.
- Tan, Liang, 2013. "Creditor control rights, state of nature verification, and financial reporting conservatism," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 1-22.
- Bénédicte Coestier & Nathalie Fombaron, 2003. "L'audit en assurance," THEMA Working Papers 2003-41, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- João Pinto & Mário Coutinho dos Santos, 2014. "Corporate Financing Choices after the 2007-2008 Financial Crisis," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 03, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Maciej Firla-Cuchra & Tim Jenkinson, 2005. "Security Design in the Real World: Why are Securitization Issues Tranched?," Economics Series Working Papers 225, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Adams, Mike & Hardwick, Philip & Zou, Hong, 2008. "Reinsurance and corporate taxation in the United Kingdom life insurance industry," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 101-115, January.
- Andrew Winton, 1996. "Monitored finance, liquidity, and institutional investment choice," Working Paper 9616, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Parkash Chander, 2004. "Risk Aversion and Income Tax Enforcement," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 531, Econometric Society.
- Meyer-Brauns, Philipp, 2014. "Financial Contracting with Tax Evaders," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100524, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.