Asymptotic Efficiency for Discriminatory Private Value Auctions
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Monostori, Zoltán, 2013.
"Diszkriminatív áras és egyenáras aukciók [Discriminatory and uniform-price auctions],"
Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(10), pages 1048-1074.
- Monostori, Zoltan, 2013. "Diszkriminatív áras és egyenáras aukciók [Discriminatory versus uniform-price auctions]," MPRA Paper 54254, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2013.
- Atakelty Hailu & Sophie Thoyer, 2005.
"Multi-Unit Auctions to Allocate Water Scarcity Simulating Bidding Behaviour with Agent Based Models,"
0512012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sophie Thoyer & Atakelty Hailu, 2005. "Multi-Unit Auctions to Allocate Water Scarcity Simulating bidding behaviour with agent based models," Working Papers 05-01, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jan 2005.
- Daniel S. Holland, 2016. "Development of the Pacific Groundfish Trawl IFQ Market," Marine Resource Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(4), pages 453-464.
- Kai Flinkerbusch, "undated". "A more efficient procurement mechanism for reserve capacity in the German market for balancing power," Working Papers 201178, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Ewerhart, Christian & Cassola, Nuno & Valla, Natacha, 2010.
"Declining valuations and equilibrium bidding in central bank refinancing operations,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 30-43, January.
- Cassola, N. & Ewerhart , C. & Valla, N., 2006. "Declining Valuations and Equilibrium Bidding Central Bank Refinancing Operations," Working papers 151, Banque de France.
- Christian Ewerhart & Nuno Cassola & Natacha Valla, 2007. "Declining Valuations And Equilibrium Bidding In Central Bank Refinancing Operations," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 07-22, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Ewerhart, Christian & Cassola, Nuno & Valla, Natacha, 2006. "Declining valuations and equilibrium bidding in central bank refinancing operations," Working Paper Series 668, European Central Bank.
- Emiel Maasland & Sander Onderstal, 2006.
"Going, Going, Gone! A Swift Tour of Auction Theory and its Applications,"
De Economist, Springer, vol. 154(2), pages 197-249, June.
- Emiel Maasland & Sander Onderstal, 2006. "Going, Going, Gone! A Swift Tour of Auction Theory and Its Applications," De Economist, Springer, vol. 154(3), pages 481-481, September.
- Porter, David & Rassenti, Stephen & Shobe, William & Smith, Vernon & Winn, Abel, 2009. "The design, testing and implementation of Virginia's NOx allowance auction," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 190-200, February.
- In-Koo Cho, 2004. "Monotonicity and Rationalizability in Large Uniform Price and Double Auctions," Theory workshop papers 658612000000000076, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Bresky, Michal, 2013.
"Revenue and efficiency in multi-unit uniform-price auctions,"
Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 205-217.
- Michal Bresky, 2009. "Revenue and Efficiency in Multi-Unit Uniform-Price Auctions," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp384, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Christopher M. Anderson & Daniel S. Holland, 2006. "Auctions for Initial Sale of Annual Catch Entitlement," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 82(3), pages 333-352.
- Claudia Hitaj & Andrew Stocking, 2014. "Market Efficiency and the U.S. Market for Sulfur Dioxide Allowances: Working Paper 2014-01," Working Papers 45044, Congressional Budget Office.
- Baisa, Brian & Burkett, Justin, 2018. "Large multi-unit auctions with a large bidder," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 174(C), pages 1-15.
- Hitaj, Claudia & Stocking, Andrew, 2016. "Market efficiency and the U.S. market for sulfur dioxide allowances," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 135-147.
- Holzer, Jorge & DePiper, Geret & Lipton, Douglas, 2017. "Buybacks with costly participation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 130-145.
- Aniruddha Bagchi & Brett Katzman & Timothy Mathews, 2014. "Second chance offers in auctions," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 112(1), pages 1-29, May.
- Atakelty Hailu & Sophie Thoyer, 2010. "What Format for Multi-Unit Multiple-Bid Auctions?," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 35(3), pages 189-209, March.
- Brett E Katzman, 2009. "Asymptotic properties of equilibrium in discriminatory and uniform price ipv multi-unit auctions," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(2), pages 834-846.
- Flinkerbusch, Kai, 2011. "A more efficient procurement mechanism for reserver capacity in the German market for balancing power," CAWM Discussion Papers 52, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Atakelty Hailu & Sophie Thoyer, 2007.
"Designing Multi‐unit Multiple Bid Auctions: An Agent‐based Computational Model of Uniform, Discriminatory and Generalised Vickrey Auctions,"
The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 83(s1), pages 57-72, September.
- Atakelty Hailu & Sophie Thoyer, 2007. "Designing multi-unit multiple bid auctions: an agent-based computational model of uniform, discriminatory and generalised Vickrey Auctions [Le format des enchères multi-unitaires : un modèle de sim," Post-Print hal-02664994, HAL.
- Boo‐Sung Kang & Steven L. Puller, 2008. "The Effect Of Auction Format On Efficiency And Revenue In Divisible Goods Auctions: A Test Using Korean Treasury Auctions," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(2), pages 290-332, June.
- Chatterjee, Kalyan & Das, Kaustav, 2017. "Bilateral trading and incomplete information: Price convergence in a small market," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 89-113.
- Diego García & Branko Urosevic, 2004. "Noise and aggregation of information in large markets," Economics Working Papers 785, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Holland, Daniel S. & Thunberg, Eric & Agar, Juan & Crosson, Scott & Demarest, Chad & Kasperski, Stephen & Perruso, Larry & Steiner, Erin & Stephen, Jessica & Strelcheck, Andy & Travis, Mike, 2015. "US catch share markets: a review of data availability and impediments to transparent markets," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 103-110.
- Atakelty Hailu & Sophie Thoyer, 2006. "Multi-unit auction format design," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 1(2), pages 129-146, November.
- Cassola, Nuno & Ewerhart, Christian & Valla, Natacha, 2005. "Equilibrium and inefficiency in fixed rate tenders," Working Paper Series 554, European Central Bank.
- Tomoya Tajika & Tomoya Kazumura, 2019. "Non-manipulability of uniform price auctions with a large number of objects," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 48(2), pages 543-569, June.