Citations for "Growth, Technological Change, and ICT Diffusion: Recent Evidence from OECD Countries"
by Andrea Bassanini & Stefano Scarpetta
- Andrea Bassanini & Luca Nunziata & Danielle Venn, 2009.
"Job protection legislation and productivity growth in OECD countries,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 24, pages 349-402, 04.
- Bassanini, Andrea & Nunziata, Luca & Venn, Danielle, 2008. "Job Protection Legislation and Productivity Growth in OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 3555, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laursen, Keld & Meliciani, Valentina, 2010. "The role of ICT knowledge flows for international market share dynamics," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 687-697, June.
- Tony Irawan, 2013. "ICT and Economic Development:Conclusion from IO Analysis for Selected ASEAN Member States," EIIW Discussion paper disbei192, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Romeo V. Turcan, 2013. "International New Venture Legitimation: An Exploratory Study," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(4), pages 237-265, November.
- Francesco Venturini, 2009.
"The long-run impact of ICT,"
Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 497-515, December.
- Daveri, Francesco, 2002.
"The New Economy in Europe, 1992-2001,"
Working Paper Series
UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Burcu Türkcan & Erkan Erdil & Ý. Hakan Yetkiner, 2009. "Does Information and Communication Technologies Sustain Economic Growth? The Underdeveloped and Developing Countries Case," Working Papers 0901, Izmir University of Economics.
- Erkan Erdil & Burcu Turkcan & I. Hakan Yetkiner, 2009. "Does Information and Communication Technology Sustain Economic Growth? The Underdeveloped and Developing Countries Case," STPS Working Papers 0903, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Nov 2009.
- Francesco Venturini, 2005. "How Much Does IT Consumption Matter for Growth? Evidence from National Accounts," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 95(1), pages 57-110, January-F.
- Temple, Jonathan, 2002.
"An Assessment of the New Economy,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3597, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefanie Haller & Iulia Siedschlag, 2011.
"Determinants of ICT adoption: evidence from firm-level data,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(26), pages 3775-3788.
- Haller, Stefanie & Siedschlag, Iulia, 2008. "Determinants of ICT Adoption: Evidence from Firm-Level Data," Papers DYNREG29, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Sang-Yong Tom Lee & Xiao Jia Guo, 2004. "Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Spillover: A Panel Analysis," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 722, Econometric Society.
- Davide Antonioli & Grazia Cecere, 2014. "ICT and environmental innovations in a complementary fashion. Is the joint adoption by firms economically visible?," SEEDS Working Papers 1514, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Jun 2014.
- Carolina Castaldi & Mario Cimoli & Nelson Correa & Giovanni Dosi, 2004. "Technological Learning, Policy Regimes and Growth in a `Globalized' Economy: General Patterns and the Latin American Experience," LEM Papers Series 2004/01, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Stefanie Haller & Iulia Traistaru-Siedschlag, 2007. "The Adoption of ICT: Firm-Level Evidence from Irish Manufacturing Industries," Papers WP204, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Alessandro STERLACCHINI & Francesco VENTURINI, 2007.
"Boosting Manufacturing Productivity Through R&D: International Comparisons with Special Focus on Italy,"
306, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Alessandro Sterlacchini & Francesco Venturini, 2013. "Boosting Manufacturing Productivity Through R&D: International Comparisons with Special Focus on Italy," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 187-208, June.
- Nicoletti, Giuseppe & Scarpetta, Stefano, 2003.
"Regulation, productivity, and growth : OECD evidence,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2944, The World Bank.
- Giuseppe Nicoletti & Stefano Scarpetta, 2003. "Regulation, productivity and growth: OECD evidence," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 18(36), pages 9-72, 04.
- Giuseppe Nicoletti & Stefano Scarpetta, 2003. "Regulation, Productivity and Growth: OECD Evidence," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 347, OECD Publishing.
- Lothar Funk & Axel Plünnecke, 2005. "An international Comparison of Selected Innovation Drivers," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 3(3), pages 43-52, November.
- Arnold, Jens & Bassanini, Andrea & Scarpetta, Stefano, 2011.
"Solow or Lucas? Testing speed of convergence on a panel of OECD countries,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 110-123, June.
- Arnold, Jens & Bassanini, Andrea & Scarpetta, Stefano, 2010. "Solow or Lucas? Testing Speed of Convergence on a Panel of OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 5261, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Crawford, Ron & Fabling, Richard & Grimes , Arthur & Bonner, Nick, 2004. "Determinants of National R&D and Patenting: Application to a Small, Distant Country," Occasional Papers 06/2, Ministry of Economic Development, New Zealand.
- Atanas Leonidov, 2004. "New Tendencies in the Economic Growth of EC and USA: Comparative Analysis," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 3-29.
- Niebel, Thomas & Saam, Marianne, 2011. "Productivity of ICT and non-ICT capital: The role of rates of return and capital prices," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-083, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.