Knowledge, Innovation Activities and Industrial Evolution
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carreira, Carlos & Teixeira, Paulino, 2011.
"Entry and exit as a source of aggregate productivity growth in two alternative technological regimes,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 135-150, June.
- Carlos Carreira & Paulino Teixeira, 2008. "Entry and exit as a source of aggregate productivity growth in two alternative technological regimes," GEMF Working Papers 2008-01, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, revised Oct 2010.
- Beneito, Pilar & Rochina-Barrachina, María Engracia & Sanchis, Amparo, 2014.
"Learning through experience in Research & Development: An empirical analysis with Spanish firms,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 290-305.
- Pilar Beneito & María E. Rochina-Barrachina & Amparo Sanchis, 2013. "Learning through experience in Research & Development: an empirical analysis with Spanish firms," Working Papers 1302, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Franco Malerba & Richard R. Nelson (ed.), 2012. "Economic Development as a Learning Process," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14616.
- Bajmócy, Zoltán & Vas, Zsófia, 2012.
"Az innovációs rendszerek 25 éve. Szakirodalmi áttekintés evolúciós közgazdaságtani megközelítésben
[25 years of innovation systems. A literature review from the angle of evolutionary economics]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 1233-1256.
- Greeven, M.J. & Xiaodong, Z., 2009. "Developing Innovative Competences in an Emerging Business System: New Private Enterprises in Hangzhou’s Software Industry," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2009-045-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Simone Strambach, 2010.
"Path Dependence and Path Plasticity: The Co-evolution of Institutions and Innovation – the German Customized Business Software Industry,"
Chapters,in: The Handbook of Evolutionary Economic Geography, chapter 19
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Simone Strambach, 2008. "Path Dependency and Path Plasticity: the Co-evolution of Institutions and Innovation - the German Customized Business Software Industry," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2008-02, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Costantini, Valeria & Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2012. "On the green and innovative side of trade competitiveness? The impact of environmental policies and innovation on EU exports," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 132-153.
- Zakaria Babutsidze & Maurizio Iacopetta, 2016.
"Innovation, growth and financial markets,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Fumagalli, Andrea & Lucarelli, Stefano, 2007.
"A model of cognitive capitalism. A preliminary analysis,"
European Journal of Economic and Social Systems,
Lavoisier, vol. 20(1), pages 117-133.
- Fumagalli, Andrea & Lucarelli, Stefano, 2007. "A model of Cognitive Capitalism: a preliminary analysis," MPRA Paper 28012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Franco Malerba & Richard R. Nelson, 2012. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Economic Development as a Learning Process, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Franco Malerba & Richard R. Nelson, 2012. "Conclusions," Chapters,in: Economic Development as a Learning Process, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Fulvio Castellacci, 2007.
"Technological regimes and sectoral differences in productivity growth ,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 16(6), pages 1105-1145, December.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2007. "Technological regimes and sectoral differences in productivity growth," MPRA Paper 27598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Strambach Simone & Halkier Henrik, 2013. "Editorial. Reconceptualizing change," Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftsgeographie, De Gruyter, vol. 57(1-2), pages 1-14, October.
- Martin Kalthaus, 2016. "Knowledge recombination along the technology life cycle," Jena Economic Research Papers 2016-012, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Li, Xibao, 2015. "Specialization, institutions and innovation within China's regional innovation systems," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 130-139.
- Finch, John H. & Macmillan, Fiona E. & Simpson, Graeme S., 2002. "On the diffusion of probabilistic investment appraisal and decision-making procedures in the UK's upstream oil and gas industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 969-988, August.
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Marco Vivarelli & Peter Voigt, 2009. "R&D in SMEs: a paradox?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 3-11, June.
- Muscio, Alessandro & Nardone, Gianluca & Stasi, Antonio, 2012. "Perceived Technological Regimes: An Empirical Analysis of the Apulian Wine Industry," 2012 International European Forum, February 13-17, 2012, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 144969, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Claude Gnos & Louis-Philippe Rochon (ed.), 2011. "Credit, Money and Macroeconomic Policy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13254.
- Klaus Wersching, 2010. "Schumpeterian Competition, Technological Regimes and Learning through Knowledge Spillover," Post-Print hal-00849408, HAL.
- Costantini, Valeria & Mazzanti, Massimiliano & Montini, Anna, 2013. "Environmental performance, innovation and spillovers. Evidence from a regional NAMEA," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 101-114.
- Sergio Barile & Mario Calabrese & Francesca Iandolo & Nunzio Giudice, 2013. "L'apprendimento organizzativo: un'analisi dello sviluppo paradigmatico," ESPERIENZE D'IMPRESA, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(1), pages 5-34.
- Fernandes, Cristina & Ferreira, João, 2011. "Knowledge Spillovers and Knowledge Intensive Business Services: An Empirical Study," MPRA Paper 34751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wersching, Klaus, 2010. "Schumpeterian competition, technological regimes and learning through knowledge spillover," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 75(3), pages 482-493, September.
- Strambach Simone & Klement Benjamin, 2013. "Exploring plasticity in the development path of the automotive industry in Baden-Württemberg: the role of combinatorial knowledge dynamics," Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftsgeographie, De Gruyter, vol. 57(1-2), pages 67-82, October.
- Fritz Rahmeyer, 2010. "A Neo-Darwinian Foundation of Evolutionary Economics. With an Application to the Theory of the Firm," Discussion Paper Series 309, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- repec:eee:respol:v:48:y:2019:i:1:p:180-205 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Finch & Nicola Dinnei, 2001. "Capturing Knightian Advantages of Large Business Organisations Through Group Decision-making Processes," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 379-403.
- Andrea Fumagalli & Stefano Lucarelli, 2011. "Instability and Uncertainty in Cognitive Capitalism," Chapters,in: Credit, Money and Macroeconomic Policy, chapter 15 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ceci, Federica & Iubatti, Daniela, 2012. "Personal relationships and innovation diffusion in SME networks: A content analysis approach," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 565-579.
- Pierre Therrien, 2005. "City and innovation: Different size, different strategy," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(6), pages 853-877, September.
- Verónica Robert & Gabriel Yoguel, 2011. "The Complex Dynamics of Economic Development," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economic Complexity of Technological Change, chapter 17 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Cohendet, Patrick & Meyer-Krahmer, Frieder, 2001. "The theoretical and policy implications of knowledge codification," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 1563-1591, December.
- Malerba, Franco, 2002. "Sectoral systems of innovation and production," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 247-264, February.
- Franco Malerba & Fabio Montobbio, 2000. "Knowledge Flows, Structure of Innovative Activity and International Specialization," KITeS Working Papers 119, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Nov 2000.
- Simone Strambach, 2013. "Micro-dynamics of knowledge: actors, processes and territorial organization," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2013-01, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Rodríguez, Octavio, 2001. "Prebisch: the continuing validity of his basic ideas," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Caterina Cardinali, 2011. "Innovation Dynamics and Evolutionary Economic Paths in the Music Industry," Working Papers 201113, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Conlé, Marcus & Taube, Markus, 2010. "Anatomy of cluster development in China: The case of health biotech clusters," Working Papers on East Asian Studies 84/2010, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of East Asian Studies IN-EAST.
- Bleda, Mercedes & del Río, Pablo, 2013. "The market failure and the systemic failure rationales in technological innovation systems," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(5), pages 1039-1052.
- Joao Mota & Luis M. de Castro, 2004. "A Capabilities Perspective on the Evolution of Firm Boundaries: A Comparative Case Example from the Portuguese Moulds Industry," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(2), pages 295-316, March.
- Marina Van Geenhuizen, 2016. "Capability factors in changing patterns of international knowledge relationships among university spin-off firms in Northwest Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa16p405, European Regional Science Association.