A model of Cognitive Capitalism: a preliminary analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fumagalli, Andrea & Lucarelli, Stefano, 2007. "A model of cognitive capitalism. A preliminary analysis," European Journal of Economic and Social Systems, Lavoisier, vol. 20(1), pages 117-133.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marios Zachariadis, 2004. "R&D-induced Growth in the OECD?," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 423-439, August.
- Francesco Venturini, 2005. "How Much Does IT Consumption Matter for Growth? Evidence from National Accounts," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 95(1), pages 57-110, January-F.
- Stefano Lucarelli & Andrea Fumagalli, 2008. "Basic Income and Productivity in Cognitive Capitalism," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 66(1), pages 71-92.
- Malerba, Franco & Orsenigo, Luigi, 2000. "Knowledge, Innovation Activities and Industrial Evolution," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 289-313, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claude Gnos & Louis-Philippe Rochon (ed.), 2011. "Credit, Money and Macroeconomic Policy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13254.
- Andrea Fumagalli & Stefano Lucarelli, 2011. "Instability and Uncertainty in Cognitive Capitalism," Chapters,in: Credit, Money and Macroeconomic Policy, chapter 15 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsCognitive Capitalism; Knowledge; Learning Processes; Network Economies; General Intellect; Capital Gains; Basic Income;
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- P17 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Performance and Prospects
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.