Cognitive Capitalism as a Financial Economy of Production
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andrea Fumagalli & Stefano Lucarelli, 2010. "Cognitive Capitalism as a Financial Economy of Production," Quaderni di Dipartimento 127, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
References listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Venturini, 2005. "How Much Does IT Consumption Matter for Growth? Evidence from National Accounts," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 95(1), pages 57-110, January-F.
- Arvidsson, Adam, 2007. "The logic of the brand," European Journal of Economic and Social Systems, Lavoisier, vol. 20(1), pages 99-115.
- Andrea Fumagalli & Stefano Lucarelli, 2011. "Instability and Uncertainty in Cognitive Capitalism," Chapters,in: Credit, Money and Macroeconomic Policy, chapter 15 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Richard Arena & Agnès Festré & Nathalie Lazaric, 2012. "Handbook of Knowledge and Economics," Post-Print halshs-00721485, HAL.
- Vladimir Cvijanovic & Andrea Fumagalli & Carlo Vercellone, 2010. "Cognitive Capitalism and its Reflections in South-Eastern Europe," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00542947, HAL.
- Andrea Fumagalli & Carlo Vercellone, 2007. "Le capitalisme cognitif. Apports et perspectives," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00629203, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Hernández Andreu & Guido Tortorella Expósito, 2014.
"Incertidumbre, ciclo económico y crisis según el enfoque continuista del pensamiento keynesiano
[Uncertainty, economic cycles and economic crises according to the continuism approach of Keynesian t," Iberian Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Dpto. Historia e Instituciones Económicas I., vol. 1(1), pages 44-72, September.
- repec:rnd:arjevr:v:3:y:2012:i:10:p:313-318 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCognitive Capitalism; French Regulation School; Monetary Circuit; Knowledge; Crisis; Financial Convention.;
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary; Modern Monetary Theory;
- E1 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models
- P1 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Capitalismo cognitivo in Wikipedia Italian ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27989. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.