Cognitive Capitalism as a Financial Economy of Production
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fumagalli, Andrea & Lucarelli, Stefano, 2008. "Cognitive Capitalism as a Financial Economy of Production," MPRA Paper 27989, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Fumagalli & Stefano Lucarelli, 2011. "Instability and Uncertainty in Cognitive Capitalism," Chapters,in: Credit, Money and Macroeconomic Policy, chapter 15 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Richard Arena & Agnès Festré & Nathalie Lazaric, 2012. "Handbook of Knowledge and Economics," Post-Print halshs-00721485, HAL.
- Francesco Venturini, 2005. "How Much Does IT Consumption Matter for Growth? Evidence from National Accounts," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 95(1), pages 57-110, January-F.
- Arvidsson, Adam, 2007. "The logic of the brand," European Journal of Economic and Social Systems, Lavoisier, vol. 20(1), pages 99-115.
More about this item
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- E1 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models
- P1 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pav:wpaper:127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paolo Bonomolo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dppavit.html .