Innovation Dynamics and Evolutionary Economic Paths in the Music Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric von Hippel, 1986. "Lead Users: A Source of Novel Product Concepts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(7), pages 791-805, July.
- Jeffrey Funk, 2007. "Technological Change Within Hierarchies: The Case Of The Music Industry," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 1-16.
- Malerba, Franco & Orsenigo, Luigi, 2000. "Knowledge, Innovation Activities and Industrial Evolution," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 289-313, June.
- Francesco Crespi, 2004. "Notes on the Determinants of Innovation: A Multi-Perspective Analysis," Working Papers 2004.42, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Timothy F Bresnahan, 2019. "Technological change in ICT in light of ideas first learned about the machine tool industry," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(2), pages 331-349.
- Claude Paraponaris, 2017. "Plateformes numériques, conception ouverte et emploi," Post-Print halshs-01614430, HAL.
- Arman Avadikyan & Gilles Lambert & Christophe Lerch, 2016. "A Multi-Level Perspective on Ambidexterity: The Case of a Synchrotron Research Facility," Working Papers of BETA 2016-44, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Kibaek Lee & Jaeheung Yoo & Munkee Choi & Hangjung Zo & Andrew P Ciganek, 2016. "Does External Knowledge Sourcing Enhance Market Performance? Evidence from the Korean Manufacturing Industry," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(12), pages 1-19, December.
- Oleg Curbatov, 2013. "The 'Knowledge Marketing': A New Trend In A Management Science World," Post-Print hal-01509370, HAL.
- Stojčić, Nebojša, 2021. "Social and private outcomes of green innovation incentives in European advancing economies," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 104(C).
- Kertcher, Zack & Venkatraman, Rohan & Coslor, Erica, 2020. "Pleasingly parallel: Early cross-disciplinary work for innovation diffusion across boundaries in grid computing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 581-594.
- Vanhaverbeke, Wim & Li, Ying & Van de Vrande, Vareska, 2009. "The dual role of external corporate venturing in technological exploration," MPRA Paper 26488, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Franke, Nikolaus & von Hippel, Eric & Schreier, Martin, 2005. "Finding commercially attractive user innovations: A test of lead user theory," Working papers 4536-05, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Habicht, Hagen & Oliveira, Pedro & Shcherbatiuk, Viktoriia, 2012. "User Innovators: When Patients Set Out to Help Themselves and End Up Helping Many," Die Unternehmung - Swiss Journal of Business Research and Practice, Nomos Verlagsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG, vol. 66(3), pages 277-295.
- Loris Gaio, 2005. "A diversity-based approach to requirements tracing in new product development," ROCK Working Papers 031, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 13 Jun 2008.
- Gediminas Adomavicius & Jesse Bockstedt & Alok Gupta, 2012. "Modeling Supply-Side Dynamics of IT Components, Products, and Infrastructure: An Empirical Analysis Using Vector Autoregression," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 23(2), pages 397-417, June.
- de Jong, Jeroen P.J. & Ben-Menahem, Shiko M. & Franke, Nikolaus & Füller, Johann & von Krogh, Georg, 2021. "Treading new ground in household sector innovation research: Scope, emergence, business implications, and diffusion," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(8).
- Pamela D. Morrison & John H. Roberts & Eric von Hippel, 2000. "Determinants of User Innovation and Innovation Sharing in a Local Market," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(12), pages 1513-1527, December.
- Thierry BURGER-HELMCHEN & Claude GUITTARD, 2008. "Are Users The Next Entrepreneurs? A Case Study On The Video Game Industry," Working Papers of BETA 2008-14, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Cohen, Wesley M. & Fjeld, Jon, 2016. "The three legs of a stool: Comment on Richard Nelson, “The sciences are different and the differences matter”," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(9), pages 1708-1712.
- Franke, Nikolaus & Shah, Sonali, 2003. "How communities support innovative activities: an exploration of assistance and sharing among end-users," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 157-178, January.
- Benoit Desmarchelier & Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2018. "L'innovation dans les services publics à la lumière des paradigmes de l'administration publique et des perspectives des Service Innovation Studies," Working Papers halshs-01934287, HAL.
- Nicolas Jullien & Jean-Benoît Zimmermann, 2011. "FLOSS in an industrial economics perspective," Revue d'économie industrielle, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(4), pages 39-64.
- Maxim Kotsemir & Alexander Abroskin & Dirk Meissner, 2013.
"Innovation concepts and typology – an evolutionary discussion,"
HSE Working papers
WP BRP 05/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Kotsemir, Maxim & Abroskin, Alexander, 2013. "Innovation Concepts and Typology – An Evolutionary Discussion," MPRA Paper 45069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kotsemir, Maxim & Abroskin, Alexander & Meisner, Dirk, 2017. "Innovation Concepts and Typology – An Evolutionary Discussion," OSF Preprints ruyp3, Center for Open Science.
- Maxim Kotsemir & Dirk Meissner & Alexander Abroskin, 2013. "Innovation Concepts and Typology - An Evolutionary Discussion," Post-Print hal-00865865, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsSchumpeterian dynamics; Music industry; Appropriability; Radical innovations;
All these keywords.
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CUL-2011-10-09 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-HME-2011-10-09 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-INO-2011-10-09 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udf:wpaper:201113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/deferit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alberto Benati (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/deferit.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.