Report NEP-CUL-2011-10-09This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Caterina Cardinali, 2011. "Innovation Dynamics and Evolutionary Economic Paths in the Music Industry," Working Papers 201113, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Lídia Farré & Francesco Fasani, 2011. "Media Exposure and Internal Migration -Evidence from Indonesia," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 883.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Elena Borin, 2011. "Fundraising Opportunities for Science and Technology Museums," Working Papers 201112, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Rothbauer, Julia & Sieg, Gernot, 2011. "Welfare effects of public service broadcasting in a free-to-air TV market," MPRA Paper 33779, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marie-Christine Therrien & Juste Rajaonson & Georges A. Tanguay, 2011. "Sustainable Tourism Indicators: Selection Criteria for Policy Implementation and Scientific Recognition," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-60, CIRANO.
- Hansen, Casper Worm, 2011. "The diffusion of health technologies: Cultural and biological divergence," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 6/2011, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.