Report NEP-INO-2011-10-09This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Waheed, Abdul, 2011. "Size, competition, and innovative activities: a developing world perspective," MERIT Working Papers 052, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011048 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maria Comune & Alireza Naghavi & Giovanni Prarolo, 2011. "Intellectual Property Rights and South-North Formation of Global Innovation Networks," Working Papers 2011.59, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hall, Bronwyn H., 2011. "The internationalization of R&D," MERIT Working Papers 049, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Hoewer, Daniel & Schmidt, Tobias & Sofka, Wolfgang, 2011. "An information economics perspective on main bank relationships and firm R&D," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-055, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hoewer, Daniel & Schmidt, Tobias & Sofka, Wolfgang, 2011. "An information economics perspective on main bank relationships and firm R&D," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,19, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Alireza Naghavi & Chiara Strozzi, 2011. "Intellectual Property Rights, Migration, and Diaspora," Working Papers 2011.60, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- David Mare & Richard Fabling & Steven Stillman, 2011. "Immigration and Innovation," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1110, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011050 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:trt:disawp:2011/8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bosi, Stefano & Laurent, Thierry, 2011. "Health, growth and welfare: a theoritical appraisal of the long run impact of medical R&D," MPRA Paper 33789, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raoul Minetti & Pierluigi Murro & Monica Paiella, 2011. "Ownership structure, governance, and innovation: Evidence from Italy," Discussion Papers 1_2011, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Jan Fagerberg & Morten Fosaas & Martin Bell & Ben Martin, 2011. "Christopher Freeman: Social Science Entrepreneur," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20110926, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Salzberger, Eli, 2011. "The dominant Law and Economics paradigm regarding “Intellectual Property" – a vehicle or an obstacle for innovation, growth and progress?," Ratio Working Papers 177, The Ratio Institute.
- Carlino, Gerald A. & Carr, Jake K. & Hunt, Robert M. & Smith, Tony E., 2011. "The agglomeration of R&D labs," Working Papers 11-42, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Cocchi, Andrea, 2011. "Business models as systemic instruments for the evolution of traditional districts?," MPRA Paper 33766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Caterina Cardinali, 2011. "Innovation Dynamics and Evolutionary Economic Paths in the Music Industry," Working Papers 201113, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Xavier Cirera & Anabel Marin & Ricardo Markwald, 2011. "Explaining the Diversification Path of Exporters in Brazil: How Similar and Sophisticated are New Products?," Working Paper Series 2611, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.