Citations for "Tax systems in European Union countries"
by Isabelle Joumard
- World Bank, 2007. "Paraguay - Real Property Tax : Key to Fiscal Decentralization and Better Land Use, Volume 1. Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7713, The World Bank.
- Wlazlowski, Szymon & Giulietti, Monica & Binner, Jane & Milas, Costas, 2009. "Price dynamics in European petroleum markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 99-108, January.
- Davide Tondani, 2005.
"Tax system and reforms in Europe: Spain,"
- Ga�tan Nicod�me, 2002.
"Sector and size effects on effective corporate taxation,"
European Economy - Economic Papers
175, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Nicodeme, Gaetan, 2002. "Sector and size effects on effective corporate taxation," MPRA Paper 15781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frank BÃ¶nker, 2003. "Steuerpolitische Aspekte der EU-Osterweiterung," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 72(4), pages 522-534.
- Heinz Handler & Andreas Knabe & Bertrand Koebel & Margit Schratzenstaller & Sven Wehke, 2005. "The Impact of Public Budgets on Overall Productivity Growth," WIFO Working Papers 255, WIFO.
- Giuseppe Carone & Aino Salomaki, 2004.
"Reforms In Tax-Benefit Systems In Order To Increase Employment Incentives In The Eu,"
Labor and Demography
- G. Carone & A. Salom�ki, 2001. "Reforms in tax-benefit systems in order to increase emplyoment incentives in the EU," European Economy - Economic Papers 160, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Tomasz Skica & Tomasz Wo³owiec & Pavel Pavlov, 2014. "Eeconomic Relations Between Personal And Corporate Income Tax," "e-Finanse", University of Information Technology and Management, Institute of Financial Research and Analysis, vol. 10(1), pages 60-68, June.
- Cusack, Thomas R. & Beramendi, Pablo, 2003. "Taxing work: Some political and economic aspects of labor income taxation," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Institutions, States, Markets SP II 2003-17, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/5283 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hélène Périvier-Timbeau, 2003.
"Les mesures fiscales d’incitation au travail des personnes non qualifiées,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/3464, Sciences Po.
- Hélène Périvier, 2003. "Les mesures fiscales d'incitation au travail des personnes non qualifiées," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 87(4), pages 281-336.
- Isabelle Joumard & Mauro Pisu & Debbie Bloch, 2012. "Tackling income inequality: The role of taxes and transfers," OECD Journal: Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2012(1), pages 37-70.
- Luigi Bernardi, 2005. "Tax Reforms in Italy and in Europe: An Introduction," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 64(2-3), pages 139-158, November.
- Chris Edson, 2012. "The capital constraining effects of the norwegian wealth tax," Discussion Papers 724, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Bruno Chiarini & Elisabetta Marzano & Francesco Busato & Pasquale De Angelis, 2007. "State Aid Policies and Underground Activities," Discussion Papers 4_2007, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Michaelis, Jochen & Birk, Angela, 2004.
"Employment and Growth Effects of Tax Reforms,"
HWWA Discussion Papers
283, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Birk, Angela & Michaelis, Jochen, 2004. "Employment- and Growth Effects of Tax Reforms," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 29, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Henri Sterdyniak, 2003.
"Les réformes fiscales en Europe, 1992-2002,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/5283, Sciences Po.
- Fachinger, Uwe, 2003.
"Selbständige in der EU: Einige Anmerkungen zu den Problemen ihrer sozialen Absicherung,"
Working papers of the ZeS
01/2003, University of Bremen, Centre for Social Policy Research (ZeS).
- Fachinger, Uwe, 2003. "Selbständige in der EU: Einige Anmerkungen zu den Problemen ihrer sozialen Absicherung," MPRA Paper 1129, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George Halkos & Nickolas Kyriazis, 2006. "Is tax competition harmful and is the EU an optimal tax area?," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 163-177, April.
- Silvia Rocha-Akis, 2006. "Labour tax policies and strategic offshoring under unionised oligopoly," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp099, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Rocha-Akis, Silvia & Schöb, Ronnie, 2009.
"Welfare policy in the presence of unionised labour and internationally mobile firms,"
2009/14, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Silvia Rocha‐Akis & Ronnie Schöb, 2011. "Welfare Policy in the Presence of Unionised Labour and Internationally Mobile Firms," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 113(1), pages 93-119, 03.
- Silvia Rocha-Akis & Ronnie Schöb, 2010. "Welfare Policy in the Presence of Unionised Labour and Internationally Mobile Firms," CESifo Working Paper Series 3032, CESifo Group Munich.
- Olivier Blanchard, 2004.
"The Economic Future of Europe,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 3-26, Fall.
- World Bank, 2007. "Paraguay - Real Property Tax : Key to Fiscal Decentralization and Better Land Use, Volume 2. Technical Anneses," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7714, The World Bank.
- Paul van den Noord & Chistopher Heady, 2001. "Surveillance of Tax Policies: A Synthesis of Findings in Economic Surveys," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 303, OECD Publishing.
- Peichl, Andreas & Schaefer, T., 2008. "Wie progressiv ist Deutschland? Das stuer-und transfersystem im europaischen vergleich," EUROMOD Working Papers EM1/08, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Fehr, Hans & Halder, Gitte & Jokisch, Sabine & Kotlikoff, Laurence J., 2003. "A simulation model for the demographic transition in the OECD: Data requirements, model structure and calibration," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 45, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Michael Funke, 2002. "Determining Taxation and Investment Impacts of Estonia's 2000 Income Tax Reform," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 15(2), pages 102-109, Autumn.
- Luigi, Bernardi, 2003. "Tax systems and tax reforms in Europe: Rationale and open issue for more radical reforms," MPRA Paper 18041, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- BURGGRAEVE Koen & DU CAJU Philip, . "How Do Reference Values for Wages and Wage Indexing Influence the Impact of Labour Tax Reductions?," EcoMod2003 330700028, EcoMod.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/3861 is not listed on IDEAS
- Signe Krogstrup, 2002. "What do Theories of Tax Competition Predict for Capital Taxes in EU Countries? A Review of the Tax Competition Literature," IHEID Working Papers 05-2002, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Marc Rapp & Bernhard Schwetzler, . "Asset Prices in the Presence of a Tax Authority," German Working Papers in Law and Economics 2006-1-1167, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Bernardi, Luigi, 2009.
"Le tasse in Europa dagli anni novanta
[Taxation in Europe since the Years 1990s]," MPRA Paper 23441, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rasmus Kattai & Kaie Kerem & Kadrin Keres & Martti Randveer, 2004. "Fiscal Policy as a Determinant of Consumption Expenditure: The Estonian Case," Working Papers 111, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Rapp, Marc Steffen & Schwetzler, Bernhard, 2008. "Equilibrium security prices with capital income taxes and an exogenous interest rate," CEFS Working Paper Series 2008-08, Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS), Technische Universität München.
- Maria Andrada Georgescu, 2009. "The Tax Burden In Eu-27," JOURNAL STUDIA UNIVERSITATIS BABES-BOLYAI NEGOTIA, Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Business.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/3464 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anamarija Separovic, 2009. "The Influence of the Tax Wedge on Unemployment in OECD Countries in Comparison with Croatia," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 33(4), pages 463-477.
- Hrvoje Arbutina & Danijela Kulis & Mihaela Pitarevic, 2003. "Comparision and harmonisation of the Croatian tax system with the tax systems in the European Union," Chapters in books, in: Katarina Ott (ed.), Croatian Accession to the European Union: Economic and Legal Challenges, volume 1, chapter 4, pages 89-112 Institute of Public Finance.
- Delsen, Lei, 2003. "Are European welfare states sustainable?," Research Report 03C28, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).