The Tax Burden In Eu-27
The present papers presents the problem of tax burden at the level of European Union between 2001 and 2006. The first part presents various opinions regarding the tax burden. The second part focused on the analysis of overall tax burden evolution over the period 2001-2006. The third part is focused on the overall picture of tax burden during 2006 and makes an overview regarding the three pillars that support the European fiscal system.
Volume (Year): (2009)
Issue (Month): ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Str Horea nr. 7, Cluj-Napoca 400174|
Phone: 004 0264 599170
Fax: 004 0264 590110
Web page: http://www.tbs.ubbcluj.ro/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Isabelle Joumard, 2003.
"Tax systems in European Union countries,"
OECD Economic Studies,
OECD Publishing, vol. 2002(1), pages 91-151.
- Isabelle Joumard, 2001. "Tax Systems in European Union Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 301, OECD Publishing.
- Carone, Giuseppe & Nicodème, Gaëtan & Schmidt, Jan, 2007. "Tax revenues in the European Union: Recent trends and challenges ahead," MPRA Paper 3996, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppe Carone & Jan Host Schmidt & Gaetan Nicodeme, 2007. "Tax revenues in the European Union: Recent trends and challenges ahead," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 280, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- European Commission, 2008. "Taxation trends in the European Union: 2008 edition," Taxation trends 2008, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- European Commission, 2011. "Taxation trends in the European Union: 2011 edition," Taxation trends 2011, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bbn:journl:2009_1_8_georgescu. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cornelia Pop)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.