Citations for "Closing the Technology Gap: Does Trade Liberalization Really Help?"
by Dani Rodrik
- Medilo, Maria Cristina, 1994. "Packaging Industry: Impact of Trade Policy Reforms on Performance, Competitiveness and Structure," Research Paper Series RPS 1994-01, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Ledezma, Ivan & Bas, Maria, 2010.
"Trade Integration and Within-Plant Productivity Evolution in Chile,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/6910, Paris Dauphine University.
- Maria Bas & Ivan Ledezma, 2008. "Trade integration and within-plant productivity evolution in Chile," PSE Working Papers halshs-00588309, HAL.
- Amiti, Mary & Konings, Jozef, 2005.
"Trade Liberalization, Intermediate Inputs and Productivity: Evidence from Indonesia,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5104, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mary Amiti & Jozef Konings, 2007. "Trade Liberalization, Intermediate Inputs, and Productivity: Evidence from Indonesia," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(5), pages 1611-1638, December.
- Mary Amiti & Jozef Konings, 2005. "Trade Liberalization, Intermediate Inputs, and Productivity: Evidence from Indonesia," IMF Working Papers 05/146, International Monetary Fund.
- Asha Sundaram, 2011. "The Impact of Trade Liberalization on Micro Enterprises: Do Banks Matter? Evidence from Indian Manufacturing," Working Papers 225, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Ogundele, Femi, 2007. "Trade Liberalization And Import Demand For Rice In Nigeria: A Dynamic Modelling," Journal of Rural Economics and Development, University of Ibadan, Department of Agricultural Economics, vol. 16.
- Orazio Attanasio & Pinelopi Goldberg & Nina Pavcnik, 2003.
"Trade Reforms and Wage Inequiality in Colombia,"
NBER Working Papers
9830, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- B. Bosworth & S. M. Collins & Y. Chen, .
"Accounting for Difference in Economic Growth,"
115, Brookings Institution International Economics.
- Kishor Sharma, 2000. "Liberalization and Structural Change: Evidence from Nepalese Manufacturing," Working Papers 812, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Rajat Acharyya & Swapnendu Banerjee, 2005. "On Tariff, Quality Choice and Innovation in a Vertically Differentiated Monopoly with Discrete Preferences," Departmental Working Papers wp0504, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Christer Ljungwall, 2006. "Export-led Growth: Application to China's Provinces, 1978-2001," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 109-126.
- Marin, Dalia, 1992.
"Is the Export-led Growth Hypothesis Valid for Industrialized Countries?,"
Munich Reprints in Economics
3112, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Marin, Dalia, 1992. "Is the Export-Led.Growth Hypothesis Valid for Industrialized Countries?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(4), pages 678-88, November.
- Marin, Dalia, 1990. "Is the Export-Led Growth Hypothesis Valid for Industrialized Countries?," CEPR Discussion Papers 362, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Foroutan, Faezeh, 1991. "Foreign trade and its relation to competition and productivity in Turkish industry," Policy Research Working Paper Series 604, The World Bank.
- Pavcnik, Nina, 2002.
"Trade Liberalization, Exit, and Productivity Improvement: Evidence from Chilean Plants,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 69(1), pages 245-76, January.
- Nina Pavcnik, 2002. "Trade Liberalization, Exit, and Productivity Improvements: Evidence from Chilean Plants," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 69(1), pages 245-276.
- Nina Pavcnik, 2000. "Trade Liberalization, Exit, and Productivity Improvements: Evidence from Chilean Plants," NBER Working Papers 7852, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goldberg, Pinelopi Koujianou & Pavcnik, Nina, 2003.
"Trade, Wages and the Political Economy of Trade Protection: Evidence from the Colombian Trade Reforms,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3877, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Goldberg, Pinelopi Koujianou & Pavcnik, Nina, 2005. "Trade, wages, and the political economy of trade protection: evidence from the Colombian trade reforms," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 75-105, May.
- Harrison, Ann E., 1990. "Productivity, imperfect competition, and trade liberalization in Cote d'Ivoire," Policy Research Working Paper Series 451, The World Bank.
- Ruben Tansini & Patricia Triunfo, 1998. "Eficiencia técnica y apertura comercial en cuatro ramas industriales," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0998, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Yener Kandogan, 2003. "Technological Progress Through Trade Liberalization in Transition Countries," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-567, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Pinelopi K. Goldberg & Nina Pavcnik, 2001. "Trade Protection and Wages: Evidence from the Colombian Trade Reforms," NBER Working Papers 8575, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kibritçioğlu, Aykut, 1994.
"Adam Smith'in "Uluslararası İktisat Kuramı"na Katkıları Hakkında
[On Adam Smith's Contributions to the International Trade Theory]," MPRA Paper 2595, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1996.
- Aykut KİBRİTÇİOĞLU, 1994. "Adam Smith'ın Uluslararası İktisat Kuramına Katkıları Hakkında," Ekonomik Yaklasim, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association, vol. 5(12), pages 55-62.
- Pavcnik, Nina & Blom, Andreas & Goldberg, Pinelopi & Schady, Norbert, 2003. "Trade liberalization and labor market adjustment in Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2982, The World Bank.
- Diego Mendez-Carbajo & Dimitrios Thomakos, 2003. "Economic integration, market discipline and productivity growth in Spain," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 359-375.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00588309 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elbadawi, Ibrahim A & Soto, Raimundo, 1997.
"Real Exchange Rates and Macroeconomic Adjustment in Sub-Saharan Africa and Other Developing Countries,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 6(3), pages 74-120, Supplemen.
- Ibrahim A. Elbadawi & Raimundo Soto, . "Real Exchange Rates and Macroeconomic Adjustment in Sub-Sahara Africa and Other Developing Countries," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv093, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Tybout, James R., 1991. "Researching the trade - productivity link : new directions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 638, The World Bank.
- Erkan Erdem & James Tybout, 2003. "Trade Policy and Industrial Sector Responses: Using Evolutionary Models to Interpret the Evidence," NBER Working Papers 9947, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Trabajo, Frances Myra, 1994. "Agricultural Machinery Industry," Research Paper Series RPS 1994-04, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Dutz, Mark A., 1991. "Firm output adjustment to trade liberalization : theory with application to the Moroccan experience," Policy Research Working Paper Series 602, The World Bank.
- Sanjaya Lall, . "Selective Industrial and Trade Policies in Developing Countries: Theoretical and Empirical Issues," QEH Working Papers qehwps48, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Aurangzeb, 2003. "Trade, Investment and Growth Nexus in Pakistan: An Application of Cointegration and Multivariate Causality Test," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 8(1), pages 119-137, Jan-June.
- Ramona Dumitriu & Razvan Stefanescu, 2015. "The Relationship Between Romanian Exports And Economic Growth After The Adhesion To European Union," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 17-26.
- Andrea Linarello, 2014. "Trade liberalization and domestic suppliers: evidence from Chile," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 994, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.