Adam Smith'in "Uluslararası İktisat Kuramı"na Katkıları Hakkında
[On Adam Smith's Contributions to the International Trade Theory]
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Aykut KİBRİTÇİOĞLU, 1994. "Adam Smith'ın Uluslararası İktisat Kuramına Katkıları Hakkında," Ekonomik Yaklasim, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association, vol. 5(12), pages 55-62.
References listed on IDEAS
- John S. Chipman, 2009. "The Theory of International Trade," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3017.
- Dani Rodrik, 1988. "Closing the Technology Gap: Does Trade Liberalization Really Help?," NBER Working Papers 2654, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Myint, Hla, 1977. "Adam Smith's Theory of International Trade in the Perspective of Economic Development," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 44(175), pages 231-248, August.
- Kurz, Heinz D, 1992. "Adam Smith on Foreign Trade: A Note on the 'Vent-for-Surplus' Argument," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 59(236), pages 475-481, November.
More about this item
KeywordsAdam Smith; international trade; specialization; economies of scale; vent for surplus; absolute advantages;
- B12 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Classical (includes Adam Smith)
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:2595. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .