The Theory of International Trade
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aykut KİBRİTÇİOĞLU, 1994.
"Adam Smith'ın Uluslararası İktisat Kuramına Katkıları Hakkında,"
Ekonomik Yaklasim Association, vol. 5(12), pages 55-62.
- Kibritçioğlu, Aykut, 1994.
"Adam Smith'in "Uluslararası İktisat Kuramı"na Katkıları Hakkında
[On Adam Smith's Contributions to the International Trade Theory]," MPRA Paper 2595, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1996.
- Kibritçioğlu, Aykut, 1994. "Adam Smith'in "Uluslararası İktisat Kuramı"na Katkıları Hakkında
- Michael Thompson, 2002. "Trade and Foreign Capital: Income Redistribution in Simulated Trade Models," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0208, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Gene M. Grossman & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2010. "External Economies and International Trade Redux," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 125(2), pages 829-858.
- Thomas M. Humphrey, 1995. "When geometry emerges: some neglected early contribution to offer-curve analysis," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 39-74.
- Hamid Beladi, 1990. "Unemployment and immiserizing transfer," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 253-265, October.
- Jai-Young Choi, 1999. "Factor Growth, Urban Unemployment and Welfare Under Variable Returns to Scale," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 17-34.
- David E. Bloom & Adi Brender, 1993. "Labor and the Emerging World Economy," NBER Working Papers 4266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:3017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .