Citations for "Growth Effects of Income and Consumption Taxes"
by Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria & Roubini, Nouriel
- Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria & Roubini, Nouriel, 1996.
"On the Taxation of Human and Physical Capital in Models of Endogenous Growth,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1477, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria & Roubini, Nouriel, 1998. "On the taxation of human and physical capital in models of endogenous growth," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 237-254, November.
- Zhang, Lifeng & Ru, Yucong & Li, Jingkui, 2016. "Optimal tax structure and public expenditure composition in a simple model of endogenous growth," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 352-360.
- Capolupo, Rosa, 2009.
"The New Growth Theories and Their Empirics after Twenty Years,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-72.
- Capolupo, Rosa, 2008. "The New Growth Theories and Their Empirics after Twenty Years," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-27, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jun-ichi Itaya & Naoshige Kanamori, 2010. "Consumption taxation, social status and indeterminacy in models of endogenous growth with elastic labor supply," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 100(2), pages 141-163, June.
- Michaelis, Jochen & Birk, Angela, 2004.
"Employment and Growth Effects of Tax Reforms,"
HWWA Discussion Papers
283, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Birk, Angela & Michaelis, Jochen, 2004. "Employment- and Growth Effects of Tax Reforms," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 29, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- James B. Davies & Jie Zhang & Jinli Zeng, 2000.
"Optimal tax mix in a two-sector growth model with transitional dynamics,"
Departmental Working Papers
wp0105, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- James B. Davies & Jie Zhang & Jinli Zeng, 2000. "Optimal Tax Mix in a Two-Sector Growth Model with Transitional Dynamics," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 200017, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Josef Honerkamp & Stefan Moog & Bernd Raffelhüeschen, 2004. "Earlier Or Later: A General Equilibrium Analysis of Bringing Forward an Already Announced Tax Reform," Public Economics 0409012, EconWPA.
- Groth, Christian & Schou, Poul, 2007. "Growth and non-renewable resources: The different roles of capital and resource taxes," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 80-98, January.
- Scrimgeour, Dean, 2010.
"Dynamic Scoring in a Romer-style Economy,"
2010-02, Department of Economics, Colgate University.
- Juin-jen Chang & Ming-fu Shaw & Ching-chong Lai, 2005.
"A “Managerial” Trade Union and Economic Growth,"
IEAS Working Paper : academic research
05-A010, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Kunihiko Konishi, 2015. "A Note on Commodity Taxation and Economic Growth," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(1), pages 540-549.
- Zeng, Jinli & Zhang, Jie, 2002.
"Long-run growth effects of taxation in a non-scale growth model with innovation,"
Elsevier, vol. 75(3), pages 391-403, May.
- Jinli Zeng & Jie Zhang, 2001. "Long-run growth effects of taxation in a non-scale growth model with innovation," Departmental Working Papers wp0104, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Piketty, Thomas & Saez, Emmanuel, 2012.
"A Theory of Optimal Capital Taxation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8946, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mino, Kazuo, 2000. "Sector-Specific Externalities and Endogenous Growth under Social Constant Returns," MPRA Paper 16993, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto Petrucci, 2002. "Consumption Taxation and Endogenous Growth in a Model with New Generations," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 9(5), pages 553-566, September.
- Wang, David Han-Min, 2007. "Convergence tests on tax burden and economic growth among China, Taiwan and the OECD countries," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 380(C), pages 278-286.
- Gomez Suarez, Manuel A., 2008. "Utility and production externalities, equilibrium efficiency and leisure specification," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1496-1519, December.
- Xavier Pautrel, 2009. "Time-separable Utility, Leisure and Human Capital Accumulation: What New Implications for the Environment-Growth Nexus?," Working Papers 2009.104, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Gomez, Manuel A., 2007. "Optimal tax structure in a two-sector model of endogenous growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 305-325, June.
- James Alm & Asmaa El-Ganainy, 2013.
"Value-added taxation and consumption,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 20(1), pages 105-128, February.
- Hu, Yunfang & Mino, Kazuo, 2004. "Fiscal Policy, Home Production and Growth Dynamics," MPRA Paper 17017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wen-ya Chang & Hsueh-fang Tsai & Juin-jen Chang & Kuo-Hao Lee, 2015. "Consumption tax, seigniorage tax and tax switch in a cash-in-advance economy of endogenous growth," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 114(1), pages 23-42, January.
- Berthold U. Wigger, 2004.
"On the Intergenerational Incidence of Wage and Consumption Taxes,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 6(1), pages 1-23, 02.
- Berthold U. Wigger, 2000. "On the Intergenerational Incidence of Wage and Consumption Taxes," CESifo Working Paper Series 388, CESifo Group Munich.
- François Vaillancourt & Pouya Ebrahimi, 2013. "L'impact du mix fiscal sur la croissance économique des provinces canadiennes, 19812010," CIRANO Project Reports 2013rp-03, CIRANO.
- Echevarria, Cruz A., 2004. "Life expectancy, retirement and endogenous growth," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 147-174, January.
- Alexandru Avram & Veronel Avram & Roxana Adriana Hetes-Gavra, 2014. "Impact Of Cyclical Evolution On Budget Balance- Romania’S Case," Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(42), pages 144-149.
- Ghulam Rasool Madni, 2013. "Instrumental Effects of Fiscal Policy for Pakistan Economy," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 16(50), pages 27-50, December.
- Echevarría Olave, Cruz Ángel, 2002. "Life Expectancy, Schooling Time and Endogenous Growth," DFAEII Working Papers 2002-11, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Chang, Wen-ya & Tsai, Hsueh-fang & Lai, Ching-chong, 2004. "Taxation, growth, and the spirit of capitalism," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 1011-1025, November.
- Manuel Gomez, 2003. "Effects of Flat-Rate Taxes: to What Extent Does the Leisure Specification Matter?," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(2), pages 404-430, April.