Consumption taxation, social status and indeterminacy in models of endogenous growth with elastic labor supply
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Walter Fisher & F. Hof, 2008.
"The quest for status and endogenous labor supply: the relative wealth framework,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 93(2), pages 109-144, March.
- Fisher, Walter H. & Hof, Franz X., 2005. "The Quest for Status and Endogenous Labor Supply. The Relative Wealth Framework," Economics Series 181, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Walter H. Fisher & IHS-Vienna & Franz X. Hof, 2006. "The Quest for Status and Endogenous Labor Supply: The Relative Wealth Framework," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 60, Society for Computational Economics.
- Jess Benhabib & Roger E.A. Farmer, 1992.
"Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
646, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Benhabib, Jess & Farmer, Roger E.A., 1991. "Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns," Working Papers 91-59, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Benhabib, J. & Farmer, R.E.A, 1991. "Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns," Papers 165, Cambridge - Risk, Information & Quantity Signals.
- Corneo, Giacomo & Jeanne, Olivier, 1997. "On relative wealth effects and the optimality of growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 87-92, January.
- Pelloni, Alessandra & Waldmann, Robert, 2000.
"Can waste improve welfare?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 45-79, July.
- Alonso-Carrera, Jaime & Caballé, Jordi & Raurich, Xavier, 2008.
"Can consumption spillovers be a source of equilibrium indeterminacy?,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 2883-2902, September.
- Jaime Alonso-Carrera & Jordi caballe & Xavier Raurich, 2007. "Can Consumption Spillovers Be A Source Of Equilibrium Indeterminacy?," CAMA Working Papers 2007-13, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jaime Alonso-Carrera & Jordi Caballé & Xavier Raurich, 2005. "Can consumption spillovers be a source of equilibrium indeterminacy?," Working Papers 154, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Jaime Alonso-Carrera & Jordi CaballÃ© & Xavier Raurich, 2005. "Can consumption spillovers be a source of equilibrium indeterminacy?," 2005 Meeting Papers 362, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jaime Alonso-Carrera & Jordi Caballé & Xavier Raurich, 2005. "Can consumption spillovers be a source of equilibrium indeterminacy?," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 657.05, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Abel, Andrew B & Blanchard, Olivier J, 1983.
"An Intertemporal Model of Saving and Investment,"
Econometric Society, vol. 51(3), pages 675-692, May.
- Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria & Roubini, Nouriel, 1998.
"Growth Effects of Income and Consumption Taxes,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 30(4), pages 721-744, November.
- Michael B. Devereux & David R. F. Love, 1994. "The Effects of Factor Taxation in a Two-Sector Model of Endogenous Growth," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(3), pages 509-536, August.
- Futagami, Koichi & Shibata, Akihisa, 1998. "Keeping one step ahead of the Joneses: Status, the distribution of wealth, and long run growth," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 109-126, July.
- Ngo Van Long & Koji Shimomura, 2002.
"Relative Wealth, Status Seeking, and Catching Up,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Stokey, Nancy L & Rebelo, Sergio, 1995.
"Growth Effects of Flat-Rate Taxes,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(3), pages 519-550, June.
- Mark Weder, 2000. "Consumption Externalities, Production Externalities and Indeterminacy," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(4), pages 435-453, November.
- Bennett, R.L. & Farmer, R.E.A., 1999.
"Indeterminacy with Non-Separable Utility,"
Economics Working Papers
eco99/34, European University Institute.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:100:y:2010:i:2:p:141-163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.