Citations for "Rational moralists: The role of fairness in democratic economic politics"
by Reiner Eichenberger & Felix Oberholzer-Gee
- Alvin Etang & David Fielding & Stephen Knowles, 2011. "What Sort of People Vote Expressively?," Working Papers 1101, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2011.
- Krupka, Erin L. & Weber, Roberto A., 2008.
"Identifying Social Norms Using Coordination Games: Why Does Dictator Game Sharing Vary?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3860, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Erin L. Krupka & Roberto A. Weber, 2013. "Identifying Social Norms Using Coordination Games: Why Does Dictator Game Sharing Vary?," Journal of the European Economic Association, European Economic Association, vol. 11(3), pages 495-524, 06.
- Shoji, Masahiro, 2013. "Guilt aversion and peer effects in crime: experimental and empirical evidence from Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 44746, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Le Zhang & Andreas Ortmann, 2014. "The effects of the take-option in dictator-game experiments: a comment on Engel’s (2011) meta-study," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 414-420, September.
- John Ashworth & Benny Geys & Bruno Heyndels, 2006. "Everyone likes a winner: An empirical test of the effect of electoral closeness on turnout in a context of expressive voting," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 128(3), pages 383-405, September.
- Bruno S. Frey & Stephan Meier, 2001.
"Political Economists are Neither Selfish Nor Indoctrinated,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
490, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bruno S. Frey & Stephan Meier, . "Political Economists are Neither Selfish nor Indoctrinated," IEW - Working Papers 069, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Joseph E. Mullat, 2003.
"Judging Social Welfare Policy with the Solving of the Bargaining Problem,"
Game Theory and Information
0304004, EconWPA, revised 26 Apr 2003.
- Joseph E. Mullat, 2001. "Judging Social Welfare Policy with the Solving of the Bargaining Problem," Public Economics 0112007, EconWPA, revised 13 Jan 2004.
- Joseph E. Mullat, 2002. "Judging Social Welfare Policy with the Solving of the Bargaining Problem," Game Theory and Information 0203007, EconWPA, revised 07 Aug 2002.
- Joseph E. Mullat, 2002. "Judging Social Welfare Policy with the Solving of the Bargaining Problem," Game Theory and Information 0207003, EconWPA, revised 07 Aug 2002.
- Christoph Engel, 2010.
"Dictator Games: A Meta Study,"
Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods
2010_07, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, revised Jan 2011.
- Masahiro Shoji, 2014. "Channels of Peer Effects and Guilt Aversion in Crime: Experimental and Empirical Evidence from Bangladesh," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-923, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Moses Shayo & Alon Harel, 2010.
Discussion Paper Series
dp545, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Jean-Robert Tyran, 2002.
"Voting when Money and Morals Conflict - An Experimental Test of Expressive Voting,"
University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2002
2002-07, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2004. "Voting when money and morals conflict: an experimental test of expressive voting," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(7-8), pages 1645-1664, July.
- Bruno S. Frey & Iris Bohnet, 1999. "Social Distance and Other-Regarding Behavior in Dictator Games: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(1), pages 335-339, March.
- Snir, Avichai, 2014. "When choosing to be almost certain of winning can be better than choosing to win with certainty," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 135-146.
- Sophie Clot & Gilles Grolleau & Lisette Ibanez, 2014. "An experimental analysis from a taking game in Madagascar," Working Papers 14-02, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jan 2014.
- Mullat, Joseph E., 2010. "The Reality and Masquerade behind Bargaining over Welfare Pie Sizing, Delivery and Slicing," MPRA Paper 24932, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wolfgang Höchtl & Rupert Sausgruber & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2011.
"Inequality Aversion and Voting on Redistribution,"
11-18, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Alan Hamlin & Colin Jennings, 2009.
"Expressive Political Behaviour: Foundations, Scope and Implications,"
0918, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Hamlin, Alan & Jennings, Colin, 2009. "Expressive Political Behaviour: Foundations, Scope and Implications," SIRE Discussion Papers 2009-41, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Roger Congleton & Feler Bose, 2010. "The rise of the modern welfare state, ideology, institutions and income security: analysis and evidence," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 144(3), pages 535-555, September.
- Karl Widerquist, 2003. "Public Choice and Altruism," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 29(3), pages 317-337, Summer.
- Atanasov, Pavel & Dana, Jason, 2011. "Leveling the playing field: Dishonesty in the face of threat," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 809-817.
- Hillman, Arye L., 2010. "Expressive behavior in economics and politics," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 403-418, December.