Judging Social Welfare Policy with the Solving of the Bargaining Problem
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Joseph E. Mullat, 2003. "Judging Social Welfare Policy with the Solving of the Bargaining Problem," Game Theory and Information 0304004, EconWPA, revised 18 Apr 2005.
- Joseph E. Mullat, 2002. "Judging Social Welfare Policy with the Solving of the Bargaining Problem," Game Theory and Information 0207003, EconWPA, revised 18 Apr 2005.
- Joseph E. Mullat, 2002. "Judging Social Welfare Policy with the Solving of the Bargaining Problem," Game Theory and Information 0203007, EconWPA, revised 18 Apr 2005.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lars P. Feld & Bruno S. Frey, 2002.
"Trust breeds trust: How taxpayers are treated,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 87-99, July.
- Lars P. Feld & Bruno S. Frey, "undated". "Trust Breeds Trust: How Taxpayers are Treated," IEW - Working Papers 098, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Lars P. Feld & Bruno S. Frey, 2000. "Trust Breeds Trust: How Taxpayers are Treated," CESifo Working Paper Series 322, CESifo Group Munich.
- Atkinson, A B, 1987. "On the Measurement of Poverty," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 749-764, July.
- Malcomson, James M., 1986. "Some analytics of the laffer curve," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 263-279, April.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Frances Stewart, 2003. "Income distribution and development," Chapters,in: Trade and Development, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Peter Saunders, 1993. "Economic Adjustment and Distributional Change: Income Inequality and Poverty in Australia in the Eighties," Discussion Papers 0047, University of New South Wales, Social Policy Research Centre.
- J. A. Mirrlees, 1971. "An Exploration in the Theory of Optimum Income Taxation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 175-208.
- Rapoport, Anatol, 1994. "Problems of normative and descriptive decision theories," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 31-47, February.
- Sen, Amartya K, 1976. "Poverty: An Ordinal Approach to Measurement," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(2), pages 219-231, March.
- Roberts, Kevin W. S., 1977. "Voting over income tax schedules," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 329-340, December.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz, 1997. "In-kind transfers, self-selection and optimal tax policy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 97-114, January.
- Berliant, M. & Gouveia, M., 1990.
"Incentive Compatible Income Taxation, Individual Revenue Requirements And Welfare,"
RCER Working Papers
234, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Berliant, Marcus & Gouveia, Miguel, 2001. "Incentive compatible income taxation, individual revenue requirements and welfare," MPRA Paper 84374, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reiner Eichenberger & Felix Oberholzer-Gee, 1998.
"Rational moralists: The role of fairness in democratic economic politics,"
Springer, vol. 94(1), pages 191-210, January.
- Eichenberger, Reiner & Oberholzer-Gee, Felix, 1998. "Rational Moralists: The Role of Fairness in Democratic Economic Politics," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 94(1-2), pages 191-210, January.
More about this item
Keywords: bargaining; decision; public goods; taxation; voting;
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwppe:0112007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .