Choosing the tax rate in a linear income tax structure
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Creedy, 2015.
"The elasticity of taxable income, welfare changes and optimal tax rates,"
New Zealand Economic Papers,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(3), pages 227-248, August.
- Creedy, John, 2013. "The Elasticity of Taxable Income, Welfare Changes and Optimal Tax Rates," Working Paper Series 2875, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
More about this item
KeywordsTaxation and Subsidies: Efficiency; Optimal Taxation Fiscal Policies and Behaviour of Economic Agents: General Personal Income and Other Non-business Taxes and Subsidies; includes inheritance and gift taxes;
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ozl:journl:v:11:y:2008:i:3:p:257-276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alan Duncan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/becurau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .