Citations for "‘Dirty industries’: Patterns of change in industrial countries"
by Martin Jänicke & Manfred Binder & Harald Mönch
- Drosdowski, Thomas, 2006. "On the Link Between Democracy and Environment," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-355, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Dellachiesa, Alejandro E. & Myint, Aung P., 2016. "Trade openness and the changing water polluting intensity patterns of ‘dirty’ and ‘clean’ industrial sectors," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 143-151.
- Hübler, Michael, 2015. "How Tourism Can Save Nature," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-551, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Bringezu, Stefan & Schutz, Helmut & Steger, Soren & Baudisch, Jan, 2004. "International comparison of resource use and its relation to economic growth: The development of total material requirement, direct material inputs and hidden flows and the structure of TMR," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1-2), pages 97-124, November.
- Sjak Smulders & Lucas Bretschger & Hannes Egli, 2005. "Economic growth and the diffusion of clean technologies : explaining environmental Kuznets," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 05/42, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Friedl, Birgit & Getzner, Michael, 2003. "Determinants of CO2 emissions in a small open economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 133-148, April.
- Cole, Matthew A., 2004. "US environmental load displacement: examining consumption, regulations and the role of NAFTA," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 439-450, April.
- Rosa Duarte & Vicente Pinilla & Ana Serrano, 2011.
"Looking backward to look forward: water use and economic growth from a long-term perspective,"
Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE)
1104, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Rosa Duarte & Vicente Pinilla & Ana Serrano, 2014. "Looking backward to look forward: water use and economic growth from a long-term perspective," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(2), pages 212-224, January.
- Ghertner, D. Asher & Fripp, Matthias, 2007. "Trading away damage: Quantifying environmental leakage through consumption-based, life-cycle analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2-3), pages 563-577, August.
- Aller, Carlos & Ductor, Lorenzo & Herrerias, M.J., 2015. "The world trade network and the environment," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 55-68.
- Susmita Dasgupta & Benoit Laplante & Hua Wang & David Wheeler, 2002. "Confronting the Environmental Kuznets Curve," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 147-168, Winter.
- Cole, Matthew A. & Elliott, Robert J.R. & Shimamoto, Kenichi, 2005. "Why the grass is not always greener: the competing effects of environmental regulations and factor intensities on US specialization," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 95-109, July.
- Lynn Price & Laurie Michaelis & Ernst Worrell & Marta Khrushch, 1998. "Sectoral Trends and Driving Forces of Global Energy Use and Greenhouse Gas Emissions," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 263-319, December.
- M A Cole & R J R Elliott, 2003. "Do Environmental Regulations Influence Trade Patterns? Testing New and Old Trade Theories," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0310, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Busse, Matthias, 2004. "Trade, environmental regulations and the World Trade Organization : new empirical evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3361, The World Bank.
- Nektarios Aslanidis, 2009. "Environmental Kuznets Curves for Carbon Emissions: A Critical Survey," Working Papers 2009.75, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Mohammad Reza Farzanegan & Gunther Markwardt, 2012. "Pollution, Economic Development and Democracy: Evidence from the MENA countries," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201227, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Annegrete Bruvoll & Taran Fæhn, 2004. "Transboundary environmental policy effects: Markets and emission leakages," Discussion Papers 384, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Bruvoll, Annegrete & Faehn, Taran, 2006. "Transboundary effects of environmental policy: Markets and emission leakages," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 499-510, October.
- Dam, Lammertjan & Scholtens, Bert, 2008. "Environmental regulation and MNEs location: Does CSR matter?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 55-65, August.
- Jaunky, Vishal Chandr, 2012. "Is there a material Kuznets curve for aluminium? evidence from rich countries," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 296-307.
- Angela Druckman & T. Jackson & E. Papathanasopoulou & P. Bradley, "undated". "Attributing Carbon Emissions to Functional Household Needs: a Pilot Framework For the UK," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600026, EcoMod.
- Matthew Cole, 2000.
"Air Pollution and ‘Dirty’ Industries: How and Why Does the Composition of Manufacturing Output Change with Economic Development?,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 17(1), pages 109-123, September.
- Cole, M.A., 1999. "Air Pollution and 'Dirty' Industries: How and Why Does the Composition of Manufacturing Output Change with Economic Development?," Discussion Papers 99-07, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Mohammad Reza Farzanegan & Andreas Buehn, 2012.
"Hold Your Breath: A New Index of Air Quality,"
MAGKS Papers on Economics
201226, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Kearsley, Aaron & Riddel, Mary, 2010. "A further inquiry into the Pollution Haven Hypothesis and the Environmental Kuznets Curve," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 905-919, February.
- Guo, Jie & Zou, Le-Le & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2010. "Impact of inter-sectoral trade on national and global CO2 emissions: An empirical analysis of China and US," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1389-1397, March.
- Thomas Jobert & Fatih Karanfil & Anna Tykhonenko, 2012. "The Environmental Kuznets Curve Reconsidered from the Perspective of Heterogeneity: Insights for Climate Change and Energy Policy," GREDEG Working Papers 2012-15, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Schettkat, Ronald, 2009.
"Analyzing rebound effects,"
177, Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy.
- Cole, Matthew A., 2004. "Trade, the pollution haven hypothesis and the environmental Kuznets curve: examining the linkages," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 71-81, January.
- Naoufel Mzoughi & Jeremy Lamri & Gilles Grolleau, 2008.
"Déterminants de la diffusion internationale de la norme ISO 14001,"
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, vol. 185(4), pages 123-138.
- Gilles Grolleau & Jeremy Lamri & Naoufel Mzoughi, 2008. "Déterminants de la diffusion internationale de la norme ISO 14001," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 0(4), pages 123-138.
- Matthew A. Cole & Robert J. R. Elliott, 2003. "Do Environmental Regulations Influence Trade Patterns? Testing Old and New Trade Theories," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(8), pages 1163-1186, 08.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2004. "Environmental Kuznets Curve Hypothesis: A Survey," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 431-455, August.
- Dasgupta, Susmita & Meisner, Craig & Wheeler, David & Jin, Yanhong, 2002. "Agricultural Trade, Development and Toxic Risk," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1401-1412, August.
- Ziolkowska, Jadwiga R. & Ziolkowski, Bozydar, 2011. "Product generational dematerialization indicator: A case of crude oil in the global economy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 5925-5934.
- He, Jie, 2010. "What is the role of openness for China's aggregate industrial SO2 emission?: A structural analysis based on the Divisia decomposition method," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 868-886, February.
- Ismail Oladimeji Soile, 2013. "Intensity of Use Hypothesis: Analysis of Selected Asian Countries with Structural Differences," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 3(1), pages 1-9.
- Aslanidis Nektarios, 2009. "Environmental Kuznets curves for carbon emissions: A critical survey," wp.comunite 0051, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Lorena D’Agostino, 2015. "How MNEs respond to environmental regulation: integrating the Porter hypothesis and the pollution haven hypothesis," Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 32(2), pages 245-269, August.
- Buehn, Andreas & Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza, 2013. "Hold your breath: A new index of air pollution," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 104-113.