Citations for "Ugly Criminals"
by Mocan, Naci & Tekin, Erdal
- Naci Mocan & Erdal Tekin, 2011.
"Obesity, Self-Esteem and Wages,"
in: Economic Aspects of Obesity, pages 349-380
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steffen Altmann & Christian Traxler, 2012.
"Nudges at the Dentist,"
Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods
2012_15, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Jason M. Lindo & Charles F. Stoecker, 2012.
"Drawn into Violence: Evidence on 'What Makes a Criminal' from the Vietnam Draft Lotteries,"
NBER Working Papers
17818, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jason M. Lindo & Charles Stoecker, 2014. "Drawn Into Violence: Evidence On “What Makes A Criminal” From The Vietnam Draft Lotteries," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(1), pages 239-258, 01.
- Lindo, Jason M. & Stoecker, Charles, 2010. "Drawn into Violence: Evidence on 'What Makes a Criminal' from the Vietnam Draft Lotteries," IZA Discussion Papers 5172, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michele Belot, & V. Bhaskar & Jeroen van de Ven, 2007. "Is Beauty only Skin-deep? Disentangling the Beauty Premium on a Game Show," Economics Discussion Papers 624, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Waddell, G.R., 2012. "Adolescent drug use and the deterrent effect of school-imposed penalties," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 961-969.
- Deryugina, Tatyana & Shurchkov, Olga, 2013. "Does Beauty Matter in Undergraduate Education?," MPRA Paper 53582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fletcher, Jason M., 2009. "Beauty vs. brains: Early labor market outcomes of high school graduates," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 105(3), pages 321-325, December.
- Vasilios Kosteas, 2012. "The Effect of Exercise on Earnings: Evidence from the NLSY," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 225-250, June.
- Kalist, David E. & Siahaan, Freddy, 2013. "The association of obesity with the likelihood of arrest for young adults," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 8-17.
- repec:lan:wpaper:3554 is not listed on IDEAS
- LIU Xing & SIERMINSKA Eva, 2014.
"Evaluating the effect of beauty on labor market outcomes: A review of the literature,"
CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series
- Liu, Xing (Michelle) & Sierminska, Eva, 2014. "Evaluating the Effect of Beauty on Labor Market Outcomes: A Review of the Literature," IZA Discussion Papers 8526, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Claudia Sanhueza & Rodrigo Bravo & Oscar Giusti, 2008. "La Belleza y su Efecto en el Mercado Laboral: Evidencia para Chile," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv204, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- repec:lan:wpaper:3945 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian A. Gregory & Christopher J. Ruhm, 2009.
"Where Does the Wage Penalty Bite?,"
NBER Working Papers
14984, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Doorley, Karina & Sierminska, Eva, 2012. "Myth or Fact? The Beauty Premium across the Wage Distribution," IZA Discussion Papers 6674, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Berri, David J. & Simmons, Rob & Van Gilder, Jennifer & O'Neill, Lisle, 2011. "What does it mean to find the face of the franchise? Physical attractiveness and the evaluation of athletic performance," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 200-202, June.
- DOORLEY Karina & SIERMINSKA Eva, 2011. "Beauty and the beast in the labor market: Evidence from a distribution regression approach," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2011-62, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Michael Svarer, 2011.
"Crime and partnerships,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 307-325, September.
- Howard Bodenhorn & Gregory Price, 2009. "Crime and Body Weight in the Nineteenth Century: Was there a Relationship between Brawn, Employment Opportunities and Crime?," NBER Working Papers 15099, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Böckerman, Petri & Johansson, Edvard & Kiiskinen, Urpo & Heliövaara, Markku, 2010. "Does physical capacity explain the height premium?," MPRA Paper 20108, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- D J Berri & R Simmons & J Van Gilder & L O'Neill, 2010. "What does it mean to find the Face of the Franchise? Physical Attractiveness and the Evaluation of Athletic Performance," Working Papers 611506, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S. & Abrevaya, Jason, 2011.
""Beauty Is the Promise of Happiness"?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5600, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- French, Michael T. & Robins, Philip K. & Homer, Jenny F. & Tapsell, Lauren M., 2009. "Effects of physical attractiveness, personality, and grooming on academic performance in high school," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 373-382, August.
- Michela Ponzo & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2012. "The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly: Teaching Evaluations, Beauty And Abilities," Working Papers 201204, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica).
- Deryugina, Tatyana, 2013. "When Are Appearances Deceiving? The Nature of the Beauty Premium," MPRA Paper 53581, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Böckerman, Petri & Johansson, Edvard & Kiiskinen, Urpo & Heliövaara, Markku, 2010. "The relationship between physical work and the height premium: Finnish evidence," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 414-420, December.