Are Prices Countercyclical? Evidence From the G-7
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Kiley, 2002.
"The lead of output over inflation in sticky price models,"
Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 5(5), pages 1-7.
- Michael T. Kiley, "undated". "The Lead of Output over Inflation in Sticky Price Models," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1996-33, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 10 Dec 2019.
- Michael T. Kiley, 1996. "The lead of output over inflation in sticky price models," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 96-33, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rand, John & Tarp, Finn, 2002.
"Business Cycles in Developing Countries: Are They Different?,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2071-2088, December.
- Rand, John & Tarp, Finn, 2001. "Business Cycles in Developing Countries: Are They Different?," MPRA Paper 62445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Canova, Fabio & de Nicolo, Gianni, 2003. "On the sources of business cycles in the G-7," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 77-100, January.
- Joseph Haslag & William Brock, 2014. "On Understanding the Cyclical Behavior of the Price Level and Inflation," Working Papers 1404, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 01 Jul 2014.
- Rotemberg, Julio J., 1996.
"Prices, output, and hours: An empirical analysis based on a sticky price model,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 505-533, June.
- Julio J. Rotemberg, 1994. "Prices, Output and Hours: An Empirical Analysis Based on a Sticky Price Model," NBER Working Papers 4948, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Petr Duczynski, 2005. "On the Empirics of the Non-neutrality of Money: Evidence from Developed Countries," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 55(5-6), pages 267-282, May.
- Pakko, Michael R, 2000.
"The Cyclical Relationship between Output and Prices: An Analysis in the Frequency Domain,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 32(3), pages 382-399, August.
- Michael R. Pakko, 1997. "The cyclical relationship between output and prices: an analysis in the frequency domain," Working Papers 1997-007, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Bjarni G. Einarsson & Gudjón Emilsson & Svava J. Haraldsdóttir & Thórarinn G. Pétursson & Rósa B. Sveinsdóttir, 2013. "On our own? The Icelandic business cycle in an international context," Economics wp63, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- repec:ehl:lserod:56407 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stéphane Pallage & Michel A. Robe, 2001.
"Foreign Aid and the Business Cycle,"
Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(4), pages 641-672, November.
- Stephane Pallage & Michel Robe, 1998. "Foreign Aid and the Business Cycle," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 63, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Michel A. Robe & Stephane Pallage, 2000. "Foreign Aid And The Business Cycle," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 107, Society for Computational Economics.
- Grace Weishi Gu & Eswar Prasad, 2018.
"New Evidence on Cyclical Variation in Labor Costs in the U.S,"
NBER Working Papers
24266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gu, Grace Weishi & Prasad, Eswar, 2018. "New Evidence on Cyclical Variation in Labor Costs in the U.S," IZA Discussion Papers 11311, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sandra Martina Leitner, 2007. "The Austrian Business Cycle - A Characterization," Economics working papers 2007-17, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Ivanova, Detelina & Lahiri, Kajal & Seitz, Franz, 2000. "Interest rate spreads as predictors of German inflation and business cycles," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 39-58.
- Richard De Abreu Lourenco & Philip Lowe, 1994. "Demand Shocks, Inflation and the Business Cycle," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9411, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Dean Croushore, 1998. "Low inflation: the surprise of the 1990s," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Jul, pages 3-12.
- Ghate, Chetan & Pandey, Radhika & Patnaik, Ila, 2011. "Has India emerged? Business cycle facts from a transitioning economy," Working Papers 11/88, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Bruno, Michael & Easterly, William, 1998. "Inflation crises and long-run growth," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 3-26, February.
- Gatti, Domenico Delli & Gallegati, Marco & Gallegati, Mauro, 2005. "On the nature and causes of business fluctuations in Italy, 1861-2000," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 81-100, January.
- Michal Andrle & Jan Bruha & Serhat Solmaz, 2013.
"Inflation and Output Comovement in the Euro Area: Love at Second Sight?,"
2013/07, Czech National Bank.
- Jan Bruha & Michal Andrle & Mr. Serhat Solmaz, 2013. "Inflation and Output Comovement in the Euro Area: Love at Second Sight?," IMF Working Papers 2013/192, International Monetary Fund.
- Hess, Gregory D. & Shin, Kwanho, 1998.
"Intranational business cycles in the United States,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 289-313, April.
- Gregory D. Hess & Kwanho Shin, 1995. "Intranational business cycles in the United States," Research Working Paper 95-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Levent, Korap, 2009. "Türkiye ekonomisinde enflasyon ve reel milli gelir arasındaki çevrimsellik ilişkisi üzerine bir inceleme [An investigation upon the cyclical relationship between inflation and real income in the Tu," MPRA Paper 20266, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asghar Shahmoradi & Ali Tayebnia & Hossein Kavand, 2011. "Business Cycle Features in the Iranian Economy," Iranian Economic Review (IER), Faculty of Economics,University of Tehran.Tehran,Iran, vol. 16(1), pages 74-93, winter.
- Ghate, Chetan & Pandey, Radhika & Patnaik, Ila, 2013.
"Has India emerged? Business cycle stylized facts from a transitioning economy,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 157-172.
- Chetan Ghate & Radhika Pandey & Ila Patnaik, 2011. "Has India emerged? Business cycle stylized facts from a transitioning economy," Discussion Papers 11-05, Indian Statistical Institute, Delhi.
- Benjamin Kim, 1997. "The cyclical behaviour of prices: G-7 versus non-G7 countries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(5), pages 683-691.
- Brock, William A. & Haslag, Joseph H., 2016. "A tale of two correlations: Evidence and theory regarding the phase shift between the price level and output," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 40-57.
- Agnès Belaisch & Claudio Soto, 1998. "Empirical Regularities of Chilean Business Cycles," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 41, Central Bank of Chile.
- Gyun Cheol Gu, 2015. "Why Have U.S. Prices Become Independent of Business Cycles?," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(4), pages 661-685, November.
- Caraiani, Petre, 2012. "Stylized facts of business cycles in a transition economy in time and frequency," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2163-2173.
- Gerba, Eddie, 2015. "Have the US macro-financial linkages changed? The balance sheet dimension," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59886, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rachel Male, 2010. "Developing Country Business Cycles: Revisiting the Stylised Facts," Working Papers 664, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Smant, David J. C., 1998. "Modelling trends, expectations and the cyclical behaviour of prices," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 151-161, January.
- Daniel Fried, 2017. "Inflation, Default, and the Currency Composition of Sovereign Debt in Emerging Economies: Working Paper 2017-01," Working Papers 52385, Congressional Budget Office.
- Christophe Van Nieuwenhuyze, 2006. "A generalised dynamic factor model for the Belgian economy - Useful business cycle indicators and GDP growth forecasts," Working Paper Research 80, National Bank of Belgium.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2002:i:5:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Bleaney & Manuela Francisco, 2018. "Is The Phillips Curve Different In Poor Countries?," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(1), pages 17-28, January.