Citations for "Moral Hazard and the US Stockmarket: Analyzing the "Greenspan Put""
by Marcus H. Miller & Paul Weller & Lei Zhang
- José de Gregorio, 2012. "Price And Financial Stability In Modern Central Banking," JOURNAL OF LACEA ECONOMIA, LACEA - LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION.
- Romaniuk, Katarzyna & Vranceanu, Radu, 2008. "Asset Prices and Assymetries in the Fed's Interest Rate Rule : a Financial Approach," ESSEC Working Papers DR 08006, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Charles Bean, 2010. "Joseph Schumpeter Lecture The Great Moderation, The Great Panic, and The Great Contraction," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 8(2-3), pages 289-325, 04-05.
- Shawkat Hammoudeh & Tengdong Liu & Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2011.
"Risk Spillovers in Oil-Related CDS, Stock and Credit Markets,"
Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE
2011-12, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Liu, Tengdong & Chang, Chia-Lin & McAleer, Michael, 2013. "Risk spillovers in oil-related CDS, stock and credit markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 526-535.
- Hammoudeh, S.M. & Liu, T. & Chang, C-L. & McAleer, M.J., 2011. "Risk Spillovers in Oil-Related CDS, Stock and Credit Markets," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2011-15, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Shawkat Hammoudeh & Tengdong Liu & Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2011. "Risk Spillovers in Oil-Related CDS, Stock and Credit Markets," KIER Working Papers 772, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Shawkat Hammoudeh & Tengdong Liu & Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2011. "Risk Spillovers in Oil-Related CDS, Stock and Credit Markets," Working Papers in Economics 11/17, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Lin, Justin Yifu & Treichel, Volker, 2012. "The unexpected global financial crisis : researching its root cause," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5937, The World Bank.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Hake, Mariya & Stix, Helmut, 2013.
"Households’ foreign currency borrowing in Central and Eastern Europe,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1880-1897.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Mariya Hake & Helmut Stix, 2011. "Households’ Foreign Currency Borrowing in Central and Eastern Europe," Working Papers 171, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Svensson, Lars E.O., 2010.
Handbook of Monetary Economics,
in: Benjamin M. Friedman & Michael Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 22, pages 1237-1302
- Li, Kui-Wai, 2012.
"The US monetary performance prior to the 2008 crisis,"
41036, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kui-Wai Li, 2013. "The US monetary performance prior to the 2008 crisis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(24), pages 3450-3461, August.
- Jose De Gregorio, 2013. "Resilience in Latin America: Lessons from Macroeconomic Management and Financial Policies," IMF Working Papers 13/259, International Monetary Fund.
- Adam S. Posen, 2003.
"It Takes More than a Bubble to Become Japan,"
Working Paper Series
WP03-9, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Charles Bean, 2003.
"Asset Prices, Financial Imbalances and Monetary Policy: Are Inflation Targets Enough?,"
RBA Annual Conference Volume,
in: Anthony Richards & Tim Robinson (ed.), Asset Prices and Monetary Policy
Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Charles Bean, 2003. "Asset prices, financial imbalances and monetary policy: are inflation targets enough?," BIS Working Papers 140, Bank for International Settlements.
- Yao, Yi & Yang, Rong & Liu, Zhiyuan & Hasan, Iftekhar, 2013.
"Government intervention and institutional trading strategy: Evidence from a transition country,"
Global Finance Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 44-68.
- Yao, Yi & Yang, Rong & Liu, Zhiyuan & Hasan, Iftekhar, 2012. "Government intervention and institutional trading strategy: Evidence from a transition country," BOFIT Discussion Papers 9/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Eugene N. White, 2013.
"Lessons from the Great American Real Estate Boom and Bust of the 1920s,"
in: Housing and Mortgage Markets in Historical Perspective, pages 115-158
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eugene N. White, 2009. "Lessons from the Great American Real Estate Boom and Bust of the 1920s," NBER Working Papers 15573, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sheila C. Bair & Ricardo R. Delfin, 2014. "How Efforts to Avoid Past Mistakes Created New Ones," Book Chapters, in: Martin Neil Baily & John B. Taylor (ed.), Across the Great Divide: New Perspectives on the Financial Crisis, chapter 1 Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Marco Mazzoli, 2005. "Investments, financial structure and imperfect financial markets: An intertemporal discrete-time framework," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 247-258.
- Helmut Wagner, 2010. "The causes of the recent financial crisis and the role of central banks in avoiding the next one," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 63-82, May.
- Mazzoli, Marco, 2005. "Financial Markets and R&D Investments: A Discrete-Time Model to Interpret Public Policies," Working Paper Series RP2005/70, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Salomón Kalmanovitz, 2001.
"El Banco De La República Y El Régimen De Meta De Inflación,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
002460, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Salomón Kalmanovitz, . "El Banco de la República y el Régimen de Meta de Inflación," Borradores de Economia 193, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- William R. White, 2004. "Are changes in financial structure extending safety nets?," BIS Working Papers 145, Bank for International Settlements.
- Adam S. Posen, 2006.
"Why Central Banks Should Not Burst Bubbles,"
Working Paper Series
WP06-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Søren HOVE RAVN, . "Has the Fed Reacted Asymmetrically to Stock Prices," EcoMod2010 259600076, EcoMod.
- Dominique Pepin, 2010. "La BCE réagit-elle au prix des actifs financiers ?," Working Papers hal-00963626, HAL.
- Illing, Gerhard, . "Financial Fragility, Bubbles and Monetary Policy," Chapters in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Marco Mazzoli, 2004. "Investments, financial structure and insiders' control of the cash-flow: an intertemporal discrete-time framework and a qualitative analysis," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 61, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- William R. Emmons & Frank A. Schmid, 2002. "Cracks in the facade: American economic and financial structures after the boom," Working Papers 2002-026, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Nisticò, Salvatore, 2012.
"Monetary policy and stock-price dynamics in a DSGE framework,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 126-146.
- Salvatore Nisticò, 2012. "Monetary Policy and Stock-Price Dynamics in a DSGE Framework," CSEF Working Papers 307, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Jonathan Temple, 2002.
"An Assessment of the New Economy,"
Bristol Economics Discussion Papers
02/542, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Marcus Miller & Olli Castrén & Lei Zhang, 2007. "'Irrational exuberance' and capital flows for the US New Economy: a simple global model," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 89-105.
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y::i:171:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS