Citations for "The Behavior of Competitive Exporting Firms under Multiple Uncertainty"
by Viaene, Jean-Marie & Zilcha, Itzhak
- Kamps, Annette, 2006. "The euro as invoicing currency in international trade," Working Paper Series 0665, European Central Bank.
- Georges Dionne & Marc Santugini, 2012.
"Entry, Imperfect Competition, and Futures Market for the Input,"
Cahiers de recherche
- Dionne, Georges & Santugini, Marc, 2014. "Entry, imperfect competition, and futures market for the input," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 70-83.
- Moawia, Alghalith, 2009. "Theory of the firm under multiple uncertainties," MPRA Paper 19320, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ricome, Aymeric & Chaib, Karim & Ridier, Aude & Kephaliacos, Charilaos & Carpy-Goulard, Francoise, 2012. "The role of cash crop marketing contracts in the adoption of low-input practices in the presence of risk and income supports," 126th Seminar, June 27-29, 2012, Capri, Italy 126222, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Eisenschmidt, Jens & Wälde, Klaus, 2006.
"International Trade, Hedging and the Demand for Forward Contracts,"
W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers
69, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Jens Eisenschmidt & Klaus Wälde, 2007. "International Trade, Hedging, and the Demand for Forward Contracts," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(2), pages 414-429, 05.
- Jens, EISENSCHMIDT & Klaus, WAELDE, 2003. "International Trade, Hedging and the Demand for Forward Contracts," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2003022, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Eisenschmidt, Jens & Wälde, Klaus, 2003. "International trade, hedging and the demand for forward contracts," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 19/03, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Niu, Cuizhen & Guo, Xu & Wang, Tao & Xu, Peirong, 2014. "Regret theory and the competitive firm: A comment," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 312-315.
- Wong, Kit Pong, 2013. "International trade and hedging under joint price and exchange rate uncertainty," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 160-170.
- Anthony Creane & Kaz Miyagiwa, 2007.
"Export, Foreign Direct Investment, and Joint Ventures: Learning the Rival's Costs through Propinquity,"
ISER Discussion Paper
0691, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Anthony Creane & Kaz Miyagiwa, 2007. "Export, Foreign Direct Investment, and Joint Ventures: Learning the Rival's Costs through Propinquity," Emory Economics 0710, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Moavia Alghalith, 2003.
"Empirical Analysis under Additive/Multiplicative Output Uncertainty,"
CRIEFF Discussion Papers
0301, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Moawia Alghalith, 2003. "Empirical Analysis under Additive/Multiplicitave Output Uncertainty," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200301, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Alghalith, Moawia & Dalal, Ardeshir, 2009. "The choice between multiplicative and additive production uncertainty," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 1129-1133, September.
- Alghalith, Moawia, 2006. "A note on hedging cost and basis risks," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 534-537, May.
- Wong, Kit Pong, 2014. "Regret theory and the competitive firm," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 172-175.
- Drees, Burkhard & Eckwert, Bernhard & Várdy, Felix, 2013. "Cheap money and risk taking: Opacity versus fundamental risk," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 114-129.
- Moavia Alghalith & Aredishir J. Dalal, 2002. "The Choice Between Multiplicative and Additive Output Uncertainty," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0209, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Baldursson, Fridrik M. & Fehr, Nils-Henrik M. von der, 2009.
"Price volatility and risk exposure: on the interaction of quota and product markets,"
14994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fridrik Baldursson & Nils-Henrik Fehr, 2012. "Price Volatility and Risk Exposure: On the Interaction of Quota and Product Markets," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 52(2), pages 213-233, June.
- Baldursson, Fridrik M. & von der Fehr, Nils-Henrik M., 2009. "Price Volatility and Risk Exposure: on the Interaction of Quota and Product Markets," Memorandum 11/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Bernhard Eckwert & Burkhard Drees & Felix Vardy, 2011. "Cheap Money and Risk Taking: Opacity versus Underlying Risk," EcoMod2011 2782, EcoMod.
- Axel F. A. Adam-Müller, 2001. "What to Do if Dollar is Not a Dollar? The Impact of Inflation Risk on Production and Risk Management," CoFE Discussion Paper 01-06, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Paul A. de Hek, 2005. "Uncertain Technological Change under Capital Mobility," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-033/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Eldor, Rafael & Zilcha, Itzhak, 2002. "Tax asymmetry, production and hedging," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 345-356.
- Moawia Alghalith, 2006. "Hedging decisions with price and output uncertainty," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 225-227, March.
- Wong Kit Pong, 2002. "Export-Flexible Firms and Forward Markets," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 81-95.
- Moawia Alghalith, 2008. "Hedging and production decisions under uncertainty: A survey," Papers 0810.0917, arXiv.org.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2005033 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kofman, Paul & Viaene, Jean-Marie, 2000. "The demise of commodity price agreements: the role of exchange rates and special interests," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 775-805, November.