Citations for "Conversations among Competitors"
by Stein, Jeremy
- Paolo Colla & Antonio Mele, 2010.
"Information Linkages and Correlated Trading,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 23(1), pages 203-246, January.
- Colla, Paolo & Mele, Antonio, 2008. "Information linkages and correlated trading," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24439, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Antonio Mele, 2008. "Information Linkages and Correlated Trading," FMG Discussion Papers dp620, Financial Markets Group.
- Markus Kinateder, 2009. "Team Formation in a Network," Working Papers 2009.36, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Leung, Henry & Ton, Thai, 2015. "The impact of internet stock message boards on cross-sectional returns of small-capitalization stocks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 37-55.
- Leung, H. & Ton, T., 2015. "The impact of internet stock message boards on cross-sectional returns of small-capitalization stocks," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 85516, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Bernhard Ganglmair & Emanuele Tarantino, 2012. "Patent Disclosure in Standard Setting," NBER Chapters,in: Standards, Patents and Innovations National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernhard Ganglmair & Emanuele Tarantino, 2011. "Patent Disclosure in Standard Setting," Working Papers 11-15, NET Institute.
- Bernhard Ganglmair & Emanuele Tarantino, 2012. "Patent Disclosure in Standard Setting," NBER Working Papers 17999, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Haeussler, Carolin & Jiang, Lin & Thursby, Jerry & Thursby, Marie, 2014. "Specific and general information sharing among competing academic researchers," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 465-475.
- Thomas Hellmann & Enrico Perotti, 2011. "The Circulation of Ideas in Firms and Markets," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(10), pages 1813-1826, October.
- Thomas Hellman & Enrico Perotti, 2010. "The Circulation of Ideas in Firms and Markets," Working Papers 2010.47, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Thomas F. Hellmann & Enrico C. Perotti, 2011. "The Circulation of Ideas in Firms and Markets," NBER Working Papers 16943, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cici, Gjergji & Jaspersen, Stefan & Kempf, Alexander, 2015. "Speed of information diffusion within fund families," CFR Working Papers 15-02 [rev.], University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- repec:eee:pubeco:v:152:y:2017:i:c:p:143-153 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wioletta Dziuda & Ronen Gradwohl, 2015. "Achieving Cooperation under Privacy Concerns," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 142-173, August.
- Wioletta Dziuda & Ronen Gradwohl, 2013. "Achieving Cooperation under Privacy Concerns," Discussion Papers 1572, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Gupta-Mukherjee, Swasti, 2013. "When active fund managers deviate from their peers: Implications for fund performance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1286-1305.
- Andrei, Daniel & Cujean, Julien, 2017. "Information percolation, momentum and reversal," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(3), pages 617-645.
- Carolin Haeussler & Lin Jiang & Jerry Thursby & Marie C. Thursby, 2009. "Specific and General Information Sharing Among Academic Scientists," NBER Working Papers 15315, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frederik König, 2014. "Reciprocal social influence on investment decisions: behavioral evidence from a group of mutual fund managers," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 28(3), pages 233-262, August.
- Herrera, Helios & Reuben, Ernesto & Ting, Michael M., 2014. "Turf Wars," IZA Discussion Papers 8585, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pancs Romans, 2010. "Communication, Innovation, and Growth," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-54, February.
- Emmanuel Petrakis & Nikolas Tsakas, 2016. "The effect of entry on R&D networks," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 08-2016, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Michela Rancan, 2013. "The Value of Social Networks in Financial Markets," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/21, European University Institute.
- YOKOYAMA, Izumi & OBARA, Takuya, 2015. "Developing Trusting Relationships Through Communication," Discussion Papers 2015-03, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Manela, Asaf, 2014. "The value of diffusing information," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 181-199.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:125:y:2017:i:1:p:26-47 is not listed on IDEAS