Citations for "International Trade and Foreign Investment : Substitutes or Complements"
by Kojima, Kiyoshi
- Thorbecke, Willem & Salike, Nimesh, 2011.
"Understanding Foreign Direct Investment in East Asia,"
ADBI Working Papers
290, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Willem Thorbecke & Nimesh Salike, 2011. "Understanding Foreign Direct Investment in East Asia," Microeconomics Working Papers 23246, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Willem Thorbecke & Nimesh Salike, 2011. "Understanding Foreign Direct Investment in East Asia," Trade Working Papers 23246, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Terutomo Ozawa & Sergio Castello, 2001. "Multinational Corporations and Endogenous Growth: An Eclectic-Paradigmatic Analysis," Economics Study Area Working Papers 27, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael, 1999. "Beschäftigungswirkungen multinationaler Unternehmungen
[Employment effects of multinational enterprises]," MPRA Paper 21079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ozawa Terutomo & Bellak Christian, 2011. "Will the World Bank's Vision Materialize? Relocating China's Factories to Sub-Saharan Africa, Flying-Geese Style," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 11(3), pages 1-18, September.
- Willem THORBECKE, 2016. "Understanding the Flow of Electronic Parts and Components in East Asia," Discussion papers 16072, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Terutomo Ozawa & Sergio Castello, 2001. "Toward an 'International Business' Paradigm of Endogenous Growth: Multinationals and Governments as Co-Endogenisers," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 211-228.
- Rajah Rasiah & Johannes Dragsbaek Schmidt, 2010. "Introduction," Chapters,in: The New Political Economy of Southeast Asia, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Xiaohui Liu & Chang Shu, 2003. "Determinants of Export Performance: Evidence from Chinese Industries," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 45-67, March.
- Tekin, Rıfat Barış, 2012. "Economic growth, exports and foreign direct investment in Least Developed Countries: A panel Granger causality analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 868-878.
- Zhang, Jianhong & Jacobs, Jan & Witteloostuijn, Arjen van, 2004. "Multinational enterprises, foreign direct investment and trade in China : A cointegration and Granger-causality approach," CCSO Working Papers 200413, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Marchant, Mary A. & Saghaian, Sayed H. & Vickner, Steven S., 1999. "Trade And Foreign Direct Investment Management Strategies For U.S. Processed Food Firms In China," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 2(02).
- Raphaël Chiappini, 2013. "Do Overseas Investments Create or Replace Trade? New insights from a Macro-Sectoral Study on Japan," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-24, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, revised Mar 2014.
- Raphaël Chiappini, 2013. "Do Overseas investments create or replace trade? New insights from a macro-sectoral study on Japan," Post-Print hal-00857199, HAL.
- Raphaël Chiappini, 2016. "Do overseas investments create or replace trade? New insights from a macro-sectoral study on Japan," Post-Print hal-01219520, HAL.
- Raphaël Chiappini, 2013. "Do Overseas investments create or replace trade? New insights from a macro-sectoral study on Japan," Post-Print hal-00857203, HAL.
- Andea Elteto & Sugimoto Shoshichi, 2001. "Multinationals and trade - trading multinationals - the example of Hungary and the USA," IWE Working Papers 117, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Dutt, Amitava Krishna, 1997. "The pattern of direct foreign investment and economic growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 1925-1936, November.
- Willem THORBECKE, 2016. "Investigating the Effect of U.S. Monetary Policy Normalization on the ASEAN-4 Economies," Discussion papers 16070, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- repec:spr:chfecr:v:4:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1186_s40589-016-0037-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chang Woon Nam, 2002. "Significance of Development Stage Theory for Explaining Industrial Growth Pattern between Asian NICs and Selected Advanced Economies," CESifo Working Paper Series 662, CESifo Group Munich.
- Duc-Loi Phan & Olivier Gaussens & Claude Clair, 1984. "Le commerce international intra-branche et ses déterminants d'après le schéma de concurrence monopolistique : une vérification empirique," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 35(2), pages 347-378.
- Gu, Weishi & Awokuse, Titus O. & Yuan, Yan, 2008. "The Contribution of Foreign Direct Investment to China's Export Performance: Evidence from Disaggregated Sectors," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6453, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Éltető, Andrea, 2000. "Az Európai Unióval folytatott magyar és spanyol feldolgozóipari kereskedelem szerkezete
[The structure of Hungarian and Spanish manufacturing trade with the European Union]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 275-289.
- Kueh, Jerome Swee-Hui & Puah, Chin-Hong & Lau, Evan & Abu Mansor, Shazali, 2007. "FDI-trade nexus: empirical analysis on ASEAN-5," MPRA Paper 5220, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:dgr:rugccs:200413 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abdul Karim, Noor Al-Huda & Winters, Paul C. & Coelli, Tim J. & Fleming, Euan M., 2003. "Foreign Direct Investment in Manufacturing Sector in Malaysia," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 57903, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.