Economic Theories of Integration Revisited
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leibenstein, Harvey, 1979. "A Branch of Economics is Missing: Micro-Micro Theory," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 17(2), pages 477-502, June.
- repec:zbw:inteco:138999 is not listed on IDEAS
- Albert Breton, 1974. "The economic theory of representative government: A reply," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 129-133, December.
- Kojima, Kiyoshi, 1975. "International Trade and Foreign Investment : Substitutes or Complements," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 16(1), pages 1-12, June.
- Fratianni, Michele & Pattison, John, 1982. "The Economics of International Organizations," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(2), pages 244-262.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- W.G.C.M. Haack, 1983. "The Selectivity of Economic Integration Theories: A Comparison of Some Traditional and Marxist Approaches," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 365-388, June.
- Francisco D. A. Nadal De Simone, 1995. "A Macroeconomic Perspective Of Afta'S Problems And Prospects," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 13(2), pages 49-62, April.
- Ziltener, Patrick, 2002. "Wirtschaftliche Effekte des EU-Binnenmarktprogramms," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 15, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Matei Alexandru Apăvăloaei, 2016. "A Note On De-Homogenizing Economic And Political Integration From A Praxeological Perspective," Review of Social and Economic Issues, Romanian-American University, vol. 1(3), pages 5-56, march.
- Koester, Ulrich, 1985. "Regional Co-operation in the Food Sector Among Developing Countries to Improve Food Security," 1985 Conference, August 26-September 4, 1985, MÃ¡laga, Spain 182540, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Annette Bongardt, 2005. "Competition Policy and EU Governance," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 28, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- repec:got:cegedp:15 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:18:y:1980:i:4:p:333-354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.