The Selectivity of Economic Integration Theories: A Comparison of Some Traditional and Marxist Approaches
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacques Pelkmans, 1980. "Economic Theories of Integration Revisited," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 333-354, June.
- O. Bogomolov, 1975. "Two Types of International Economic Integration," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(6), pages 72-80.
- WAELBROECK, Jean, 1976. "Measuring the degree or progress of economic integration," CORE Discussion Papers RP 276, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Corden, W M, 1972. "Economies of Scale and Customs Union Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(3), pages 465-475, May-June.
- Locksley, Gareth & Ward, Terry, 1979. "Concentration in Manufacturing in the EEC," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 91-97, March.
- Jean Waelbroeck, 1976. "Measuring the Degree or Progress of Economic Integration (Main Paper, Working Group A)," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/10934, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Petith, Howard C, 1977. "European Integration and the Terms of Trade," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 87(346), pages 262-272, June.
- Harry G. Johnson, 1965. "An Economic Theory of Protectionism, Tariff Bargaining, and the Formation of Customs Unions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 256-256.
- Krauss, Melvyn B, 1972. "Recent Developments in Customs Union Theory: An Interpretive Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 10(2), pages 413-436, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:21:y:1983:i:4:p:365-388. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.