The objectives and feasibility of a preferential trading system among developing countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baldwin, Robert E, 1969. "The Case against Infant-Industry Tariff Protection," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(3), pages 295-305, May/June.
- Robson, Peter, 1978. "Regional economic cooperation among developing countries: Some further considerations," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 771-777, June.
- Pincus, J J, 1975. "Pressure Groups and the Pattern of Tariffs," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(4), pages 757-778, August.
- Vaitsos, Constantine V., 1978. "Crisis in regional economic cooperation (integration) among developing countries: A survey," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 719-769, June.
- Harry G. Johnson, 1965. "An Economic Theory of Protectionism, Tariff Bargaining, and the Formation of Customs Unions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 256-256.
- Krauss, Melvyn B, 1972. "Recent Developments in Customs Union Theory: An Interpretive Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 10(2), pages 413-436, June.
- David E. Hojman, 1981. "The Andean Pact: Failure of a Model of Economic Integration?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 139-160, December.
- Kevin J. Middlebrook, 1978. "Regional Organizations And Andean Economic Integration, 1969-75," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 62-82, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vua:wpaper:1988-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fewvunl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.