European Integration and the Terms of Trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beckmann, Rainer & Hebler, Martin & Kösters, Wim & Neimke, Markus, 2000.
"Theoretische Konzepte zum Europäischen Integrationsprozeß: Ein aktueller Überblick
[Theoretical concepts for the process of European integration: A current overview]," MPRA Paper 35703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harry Flam, 1992. "Product Markets and 1992: Full Integration, Large Gains?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(4), pages 7-30, Fall.
- Boltho, Andrea & Eichengreen, Barry, 2008. "The Economic Impact of European Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 6820, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- W.G.C.M. Haack, 1983. "The Selectivity of Economic Integration Theories: A Comparison of Some Traditional and Marxist Approaches," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 365-388, June.
- Winters, L. Alan & Chang, Won, 2000. "Regional integration and import prices: an empirical investigation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 363-377, August.
- Alfred Steinherr, 1995. "The Pivotal Role of the European Union for Central and Eastern Europe," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 131(III), pages 303-327, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:87:y:1977:i:346:p:262-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.