Citations for "Fallibility In Human Organizations And Political Systems"
by Sah, R.K.
- Ling Shen, 2007.
"When will a Dictator be Good?,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 31(2), pages 343-366, May.
- Ronen Bar-El, 2009. "Dictators, development, and the virtue of political instability," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 138(1), pages 29-44, January.
- Dutt, Pushan & Mobarak, Ahmed Mushfiq, 2016. "Democracy and policy stability," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 499-517.
- Aoki, Takaaki, 2000. "Models of Equilibrium Pricing with Internalized Powers of Independent Judgment Based on Autonomy," MPRA Paper 12649, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karotkin, D. & Nitzan, S., 1993.
"Some Peculiarities of Group Decision Making in Teams,"
1993-3, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Karotkin, D. & Nitzan, S., 1993. "Some Peculiarities of group Decision Making in Teams," Papers 9303, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- repec:pid:journl:v:48:y:2009:i:3:p:269-289 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sherrill Shaffer & Iftekhar Hasan & Mingming Zhou, 2015.
"New Small Firms and Dimensions of Economic Performance,"
Economic Development Quarterly,
, vol. 29(1), pages 65-78, February.
- Sherrill Shaffer & Iftekhar Hasan & Mingming Zhou, 2008. "New Small Firms And Dimensions Of Economic Performance," CAMA Working Papers 2008-24, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Shaffer, Sherrill & Hasan, Iftekhar & Zhou, Mingming, 2009. "New small firms and dimensions of economic performance," Research Discussion Papers 4/2009, Bank of Finland.
- Overland, Jody & Simons, Kenneth L & Spagat, Michael, 2000.
"Political Instability and Growth in Dictatorships,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2653, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jody Overland, Kenneth Simons and Michael Spagat, 2003. "Political Instability and Growth in Dictatorships," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 03/11, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Dec 2003.
- Jody Overland & Kenneth L. Simons & Michael Spagat, 2000. "Political Instability and Growth in Dictatorships," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 354, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Ruth Ben-Yashar, 2006. "Information is important to Condorcet jurors," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 127(3), pages 305-319, June.
- Gérard Charreaux, 2000. "L'approche économico-financière de l'investissement: une vision critique," Working Papers CREGO 1000501, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Shanker Satyanath & Arvind Subramanian, 2007.
"The Political Economy of Nominal Macroeconomic Pathologies,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 54(3), pages 419-453, July.
- Arvind Subramanian & Shanker Satyanath, 2008. "The Political Economy of Nominal Macroeconomic Pathologies," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 55(1), pages 3-37, March.
- Perry, Chad, 1997. "Total quality management and reconceptualising management in Africa," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 233-243, June.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2001.
"Information and the Change in the Paradigm in Economics,"
Nobel Prize in Economics documents
2001-8, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2002. "Information and the Change in the Paradigm in Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(3), pages 460-501, June.
- Ruth Ben-Yashar & Igal Milchtaich, 2003. "First and Second Best Voting Rules in Committees," Working Papers 2003-08, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Eyal Baharad & Ruth Ben-Yashar, 2009. "The robustness of the optimal weighted majority rule to probability distortion," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 139(1), pages 53-59, April.
- Yang, Benhua, 2011. "Political democratization, economic liberalization, and growth volatility," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 245-259, June.
- Florian Möslein, 2009. "Legal Innovation in European Contract Law: Within and Beyond the (Draft) Common Frame of Reference," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 7, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Antonio Mínguez & Juan Francisco Martín Ugedo, 2005. "La Influencia Del Poder De La Direccion En El Riesgo Y En El Valor De La Empresa: Evidencia Para El Mercado Español," Working Papers. Serie EC 2005-13, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Shen, Jian-Guang, 2002. "Democracy and growth : An alternative empirical approach," BOFIT Discussion Papers 13/2002, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Francesc Trillas, 2008. "Regulatory federalism in network industries," Working Papers 2008/8, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Yang, Benhua, 2008. "Does democracy lower growth volatility? A dynamic panel analysis," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 562-574, March.
- Yannis M. Ioannides, 2003.
"Complexity and Organizational Architecture,"
Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University
0313, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- repec:hhs:bofrdp:2009_004 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klaus Heine, 2003. "Kompetitiver Föderalismus auch für das öffentliche Gut "Recht"?," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 72(3), pages 472-484.
- Ruth Ben-Yashar & Winston Koh & Shmuel Nitzan, 2009.
"Is Specialization Desirable in Committee Decision Making?,"
2009-16, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Ruth Ben-Yashar & Winston Koh & Shmuel Nitzan, 2012. "Is specialization desirable in committee decision making?," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 72(3), pages 341-357, March.
- repec:hhs:bofitp:2002_013 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ben-Yashar, Ruth & Khuller, Samir & Kraus, Sarit, 2001. "Optimal collective dichotomous choice under partial order constraints," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 349-364, May.
- Jian-Guang Shen, 2002. "Democracy and growth: An alternative empirical approach," Development and Comp Systems 0212002, EconWPA.
- Chifeng Dai, 2010. "Imperfect verification, appeals, and limited liability," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 23-41, February.
- Ruth Ben-Yashar & Leif Danziger, 2011.
"Symmetric and Asymmetric Committees,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3501, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ruth Ben-Yashar, 2014. "The generalized homogeneity assumption and the Condorcet jury theorem," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 77(2), pages 237-241, August.
- Gregory K. Dow, 2000.
"The Ultimate Control Group,"
dp00-16, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University, revised Aug 2000.
- Sinclair-Desgagné, Bernard, 1994. "La mise en vigueur des politiques environnementales et l’organisation de la firme," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 70(2), pages 211-224, juin.
- Winston T H Koh, 2004.
"The Optimal Design of Fallible Organizations: Invariance of Optimal Decision Criterion and Uniqueness of Hierarchy and Polyarchy Structures,"
18-2004, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Winston Koh, 2005. "The optimal design of fallible organizations: invariance of optimal decision criterion and uniqueness of hierarchy and polyarchy structures," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 25(1), pages 207-220, October.
- Erich Weede, 1996. "Political regime type and variation in economic growth rates," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 167-176, September.
- Michael Christensen & Thorbjørn Knudsen, 2010. "Design of Decision-Making Organizations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(1), pages 71-89, January.
- Sherrill Shaffer & Robert N. Collender, 2008. "Rural Economic Performance And Federal Credit Programs," CAMA Working Papers 2008-26, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Nobuo Akai & Yukihiro Nishimura & Masayo Sakata, 2007. "Complementarity, fiscal decentralization and economic growth," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 339-362, September.
- Gans, Joshua S., 1996. "On the impossibility of rational choice under incomplete information," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 287-309, March.
- BEN-YASHAR, Ruth & NITZAN, Shmuel, 2016. "Is Diversity in Capabilities Desirable When Adding Decision Makers?," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-21, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Li, Shuhe & Lian, Peng, 1999. "Decentralization and coordination: China's credible commitment to preserve the market under authoritarianism," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 161-190.