Citations for "The Optimal Choice of Exchange-Rate Regime: Price-Setting Rules and Internationalized Production"
by Michael Devereux & Charles Engel
- Flood, Robert P. & Rose, Andrew K., 2010.
"Inflation targeting and business cycle synchronization,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 704-727, June.
- Flood, Robert P & Rose, Andrew K, 2009. "Inflation Targeting and Business Cycle Synchronization," CEPR Discussion Papers 7377, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- ZARZOSA VALDIVIA, Fernando Enrique, 2006. "Income distribution, Dutch disease and real exchange rate movements," Working Papers 2006033, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Mihailov, Alexander, 2003.
"When and How Much Does a Peg Increase Trade? The Role of Trade Costs and Import Demand Elasticity under Monetary Uncertainty,"
Economics Discussion Papers
8866, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Mihailov, 2004. "When and How Much Does a Peg Increase Trade? The Role of Trade Costs and Import Demand Elasticity under Monetary Uncertainty," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000203, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Lane, P, 1999.
"The New Open Economy Macroeconomics: A Survey,"
Trinity Economics Papers
993, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Katheryn Russ, 2012.
"Exchange rate volatility and first-time entry by multinational firms,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 148(2), pages 269-295, June.
- Katheryn Niles Russ, 2007. "Exchange Rate Volatility and First-Time Entry by Multinational Firms," NBER Working Papers 13659, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bin Yao, 2008. "Research on the choice of RMB exchange rate regime," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 356-379, September.
- Kevin X. D. Huang & Zheng Liu, 2005. "Vertical production and trade interdependence and welfare," Working Papers 05-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Vivek H. Dehejia & Nicholas Rowe, 1999.
"Macroeconomic Stabilisation: Fixed Exchange Rates vs Inflation Targeting vs Price Level Targeting,"
Carleton Economic Papers
99-15, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 22 Mar 2000.
- Dehejia, Vivek & Rowe, Nicholas, 2000. "Macroeconomic Stabilization: Fixed Exchange Rates Vs Inflation Targeting Vs Price Level Targeting," CEPR Discussion Papers 2460, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vicente Tuesta & Jorge Selaive, 2004.
"Net Foreing Assets and Imperfect Pass-through: The Consumption-Real Exchange Rate Anomaly,"
2004 Meeting Papers
203, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jorge Selaive & Vicente Tuesta, 2003. "Net foreign assets and imperfect pass-through: the consumption real exchange rate anomaly," International Finance Discussion Papers 764, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kevin X. D. Huang & Zheng Liu, 2004.
"Production interdependence and welfare,"
Research Working Paper
RWP 04-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- B. Gabriela Mundaca & Jon Strand, 2004.
"A Risk Allocation Approach to Optimal Exchange Rate Policy,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1361, CESifo Group Munich.
- B. Gabriela Mundaca & Jon Strand, 2005. "A risk allocation approach to optimal exchange rate policy," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(3), pages 398-421, July.
- Singh, Rajesh, 2004. "Trade and Welfare Under Alternative Exchange Rate Regimes," Staff General Research Papers 11463, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Killeen, William P. & Lyons, Richard K. & Moore, Michael J., 2006.
"Fixed versus flexible: Lessons from EMS order flow,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 551-579, June.
- William P. Killeen & Richard K. Lyons & Michael J. Moore, 2001. "Fixed versus Flexible: Lessons from EMS Order Flow," NBER Working Papers 8491, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexander Mihailov, 2004. "Effects of the exchange-rate regime on trade: the role of price setting," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 66, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- BEN ALI Mohamed Sami, 2006. "Capital Account Liberalization And Exchange Rate Regime Choice, What Scope For Flexibility In Tunisia?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp815, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Diego Bastourre & Jorge Carrera, 2004.
"Could The Exchange Rate Regime Reduce Macroeconomic Volatility?,"
Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32th Brazilian Economics Meeting]
067, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Jorge Carrera & Diego Bastourre, 2004. "Could the Exchange Rate Regime Reduce Macroeconomic Volatility?," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 309, Econometric Society.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Rogoff, Kenneth, 1999.
"New Directions for Stochastic Open Economy Models,"
Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series
qt5pf7g8sh, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Maurice Obstfeld and Kenneth Rogoff., 1999. "New Directions for Stochastic Open Economy Models," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C99-107, University of California at Berkeley.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth Rogoff, 1999. "New Directions for Stochastic Open Economy Models," NBER Working Papers 7313, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth Rogoff, 2000. "New Directions for Stochastic Open Economy Models," International Finance 0004002, EconWPA.
- Ezzahid, Elhadj & Maouhoub, Brahim, 2014. "Capital account liberalization and exchange rate flexibility: Scenarios for the Moroccan case," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-18, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Elena Bellini & Ugo Gasparino & Barbara Del Corpo & William Malizia, 2007. "Impact of Cultural Tourism upon Urban Economies: An Econometric Exercise," Working Papers 2007.85, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Huang, Kevin X.D. & Liu, Zheng, 2006. "Sellers' local currency pricing or buyers' local currency pricing: does it matter for international welfare analysis?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1183-1213, July.
- Lilia Cavallari, 2004. "Optimal monetary rules and internationalized production," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(2), pages 175-186.
- Zhang, Zhichao, 2001. "Choosing an exchange rate regime during economic transition: The case of China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 203-226.