Citations for "Is there an inflation puzzle?"
by Cara S. Lown & Robert W. Rich
- Jordi Galí & J David López-Salido, 2001.
"A New Phillips curve for Spain,"
BIS Papers chapters,
in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Empirical studies of structural changes and inflation, volume 3, pages 174-203
Bank for International Settlements.
- Higo, Masahiro & Nakada, Sachiko-Kuroda, 1999. "What Determines the Relation between the Output Gap and Inflation ? An International Comparison of Inflation Expectations and Staggered Wage Adjustment," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 17(3), pages 129-155, December.
- Arslan, Mesut Murat, 2007.
"Dynamics of Sticky Information and Sticky Price Models in a New Keynesian DSGE Framework,"
5269, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arslan, M. Murat, 2008. "Dynamics of sticky information and sticky price models in a New Keynesian DSGE framework," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1276-1294, November.
- Robert W. Rich & Donald Rissmiller, 2000. "Understanding the recent behavior of U.S. inflation," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 6(Jul).
- Paloviita, Maritta & Mayes, David, 2005.
"The use of real-time information in Phillips-curve relationships for the euro area,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 415-434, December.
- Paloviita, Maritta & Mayes, David, 2004. "The use of real-time information in Phillips curve relationships for the euro area," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2004,28, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Paloviita , Maritta & Mayes , David, 2004. "The use of real time information in Phillips curve relationships for the euro area," Research Discussion Papers 16/2004, Bank of Finland.
- Galí, Jordi & Gertler, Mark, 1999. "Inflation Dynamics: A Structural Economic Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 2246, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Todd E. Clark & Michael W. McCracken, 2003.
"The predictive content of the output gap for inflation : resolving in-sample and out-of-sample evidence,"
Research Working Paper
RWP 03-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Clark, Todd E. & McCracken, Michael W., 2006. "The Predictive Content of the Output Gap for Inflation: Resolving In-Sample and Out-of-Sample Evidence," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(5), pages 1127-1148, August.
- Michael W. McCracken & Todd E. Clark, 2003. "The Predictive Content of the Output Gap for Inflation: Resolving In-Sample and Out-of-Sample Evidence," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 183, Society for Computational Economics.
- Jordi Galí & Mark Gertler, 1998.
"Inflation dynamics: A structural econometric analysis,"
Economics Working Papers
341, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Gali, Jordi & Gertler, Mark, 1999. "Inflation dynamics: A structural econometric analysis," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 195-222, October.
- Jordi Gali & Mark Gertler, 2000. "Inflation Dynamics: A Structural Econometric Analysis," NBER Working Papers 7551, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert W. Rich & Donald Rissmiller, 2001. "Structural change in U.S. wage determination," Staff Reports 117, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- W. Bolt & P.J.A. van Els, 2000.
"Output Gap and Inflation in the EU,"
DNB Staff Reports (discontinued)
44, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Robert Anderton & Alessandro Galesi & Marco Lombardi & Filippo di Mauro, 2010.
"Key Elements of Global Inflation,"
RBA Annual Conference Volume,
in: Renée Fry & Callum Jones & Christopher Kent (ed.), Inflation in an Era of Relative Price Shocks
Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Inoue, Tetsuya, 1998. "Impact of Information Technology and Implications for Monetary Policy," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 16(2), pages 29-60, December.
- Carl R. Gwin & David D. Van Hoose, 2008. "Disaggregate Evidence On Price Stickiness And Implications For Macro Models," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 46(4), pages 561-575, October.
- Ewald Nowotny, 1999. "The Role of Macroeconomic Policy in Overcoming Slow Economic Growth - International Comparisons and Policy Perspectives," Working Papers geewp01, Vienna University of Economics and Business Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- Angel J. Ubide & Kevin Ross, 2001. "Mind the Gap; What is the Best Measure of Slack in the Euro Area?," IMF Working Papers 01/203, International Monetary Fund.
- Maritta Paloviita, 2004. "Inflation dynamics in the euro area and the role of expectations," Macroeconomics 0405015, EconWPA.
- Doyle, Matthew, 2006. "Empirical Phillips Curves in OECD Countries: Has There Been A Common Breakdown?," Staff General Research Papers 12684, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Cara S. Lown & Robert W. Rich, 1997.
"Is there an inflation puzzle?,"
9723, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Jonathan Ohm & John Okpara & Martina Vidovic, 2010. "The Slope of the U.S. Nominal Treasury Yield Curve Unemployment and Stability of Wage Determination: United States versus New York State," New York Economic Review, New York State Economics Association (NYSEA), vol. 41(1), pages 3-13.
- Sandra Eickmeier & Katharina Pijnenburg, 2013.
"The Global Dimension of Inflation – Evidence from Factor-Augmented Phillips Curves,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 75(1), pages 103-122, 02.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Moll, Katharina, 2008. "The global dimension of inflation: evidence from factor-augmented Phillips curves," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2008,16, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Moll, Katharina, 2009. "The global dimension of inflation - evidence from factor-augmented Phillips curves," Working Paper Series 1011, European Central Bank.
- Hyclak, Thomas & Ohn, Jonathan, 2001. "Wage inflation and the post-1991 duration puzzle," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 97-104, October.
- Vincent Hogan, 2000. "The Behaviour of Inflation and Unemployment in the United States," Working Papers 200016, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Mark A. Hooker, 1999. "Are oil shocks inflationary? Asymmetric and nonlinear specifications versus changes in regime," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-65, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- David A. Brauer, 1997. "Do rising labor costs trigger higher inflation?," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 3(Sep).