The Environmental Kuznets Curve: a Survey of the Literature
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anna Kukla-Gryz, 2006. "Use of structural equation modeling to examine the relationships between growth, trade and the environment in developing countries," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(5), pages 327-342.
- Auci, Sabrina & Trovato, Giovanni, 2011. "The environmental Kuznets curve within European countries and sectors: greenhouse emission, production function and technology," MPRA Paper 53442, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Taguchi, Hiroyuki, 2011. "Regional issues in environmental management," MPRA Paper 62962, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Taguchi, Hiroyuki, 2006. "Environmental Kuznets curves and the latecomer’s advantage in selected East Asian economies," MPRA Paper 63217, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Subhash C. Ray & Kankana Mukherjee, 2007. "Efficiency in Managing the Environment and the Opportunity Cost of Pollution Abatement," Working papers 2007-09, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Bagliani, Marco & Bravo, Giangiacomo & Dalmazzone, Silvana, 2008.
"A consumption-based approach to environmental Kuznets curves using the ecological footprint indicator,"
Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 650-661, April.
- Bagliani Marco & Bravo Giangiacomo & Dalmazzone Silvana, 2006. "A Consumption-based Approach to Environmental Kuznets Curves Using the Ecological Footprint Indicatory," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200601, University of Turin.
- Álvarez-Herránz, Agustín & Balsalobre, Daniel & Cantos, José María & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2017. "Energy Innovations-GHG Emissions Nexus: Fresh Empirical Evidence from OECD Countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 90-100.
- Auci, Sabrina & Vignani, Donatella, 2013. "Environmental Kuznets curve and domestic material consumption indicator: an European analysis," MPRA Paper 52882, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tanger, Shaun M. & Zeng, Peng & Morse, Wayde & Laband, David N., 2011. "Macroeconomic conditions in the U.S. and congressional voting on environmental policy: 1970-2008," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1109-1120, April.
- Egli, Hannes, 2001. "Are cross-country studies of the Environmental Kuznets Curve misleading? New evidence from time series data for Germany," Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Diskussionspapiere 10/2001, University of Greifswald, Faculty of Law and Economics.
- Itaya, Jun-ichi, 2008. "Can environmental taxation stimulate growth? The role of indeterminacy in endogenous growth models with environmental externalities," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 1156-1180, April.
- Bilgili, Faik & Koçak, Emrah & Bulut, Ümit, 2016. "The dynamic impact of renewable energy consumption on CO2 emissions: A revisited Environmental Kuznets Curve approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 838-845.
- Bousquet, Alain & Favard, Pascal, 2000. "Does S. Kuznets' Belief Question the Environment Kuznets Curves?," IDEI Working Papers 107, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Auci, Sabrina & Becchetti, Leonardo, 2006. "The instability of the adjusted and unadjusted environmental Kuznets curves," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 282-298, November.
- Daigee Shaw & Arwin Pang & Chang-Ching Lin & Ming-Feng Hung, 2010. "Economic growth and air quality in China," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 12(3), pages 79-96, September.
- Ertürk, Mevlüde, 2016.
"Çevre Kirliliği Ve Ekonomik Büyüme İlişkisi Gelişmiş ve Gelişmekte Olan Ülkelerin Veri Görselleştirme Kullanarak Karşılaştırılması
[The Relation Between Environmental Pollution and Economic Growth ," MPRA Paper 69879, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Mar 2016.
- Hiroyuki Taguchi & Takashi Yoshida, 2010. "Environment Pollution Control : Advantage or Disadvantage for Latecomer's Economies in East Asia?," Microeconomics Working Papers 23079, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Friedl, Birgit & Getzner, Michael, 2003. "Determinants of CO2 emissions in a small open economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 133-148, April.
- Ben Youssef, Adel & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Omri, Anis, 2016.
"Simultaneity modeling analysis of the environmental Kuznets curve hypothesis,"
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 266-274.
- BEN YOUSSEF, Adel & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Omri, Anis, 2016. "Simultaneity Modeling Analysis of the Environmental Kuznets Curve Hypothesis," MPRA Paper 82609, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Oct 2016.
- Luzzati, T. & Orsini, M., 2009. "Investigating the energy-environmental Kuznets curve," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 291-300.
- repec:taf:teepxx:v:5:y:2016:i:3:p:318-334 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jalan, Jyotsna & Somanathan, E., 2008. "The importance of being informed: Experimental evidence on demand for environmental quality," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 14-28, August.
- Annegrete Bruvoll & Taran Fæhn & Birger Str¯m, 2003.
"Quantifying Central Hypotheses on Environmental Kuznets Curves for a Rich Economy: A Computable General Equilibrium Study,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 50(2), pages 149-173, May.
- Annegrete Bruvoll & Taran Fæhn & Birger Strøm, 2003. "Quantifying Central Hypotheses on Environmental Kuznets Curves for a Rich Economy: A Computable General Equilibrium Study," Discussion Papers 341, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Bertinelli, Luisito & Strobl, Eric & Zou, Benteng, 2012.
"Sustainable economic development and the environment: Theory and evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1105-1114.
- BERTINELLI, Luisito & STROBL, Eric & ZOU, Benteng, 2006. "Sustainable economic development and the environment: theory and evidence," CORE Discussion Papers 2006057, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Luisito Bertinelli & Eric Strobl & Benteng Zou, 2008. "Sustainable Economic Development and the Environment: Theory and Evidence," CREA Discussion Paper Series 08-06, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Tiba, Sofien & Omri, Anis, 2017. "Literature survey on the relationships between energy, environment and economic growth," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 1129-1146.
- Chiara Martini, 2006. "The Environmental Kuznets Curve," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 3, July.
- Xiaosheng Li & Xia Yan & Qingxian An & Ke Chen & Zhen Shen, 2016. "The coordination between China’s economic growth and environmental emission from the Environmental Kuznets Curve viewpoint," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 83(1), pages 233-252, August.
- Auci, Sabrina & Castelli, Annalisa, 2011. "Pollution and economic growth: a maximum likelihood estimation of environmental Kuznets curve," MPRA Paper 53441, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halicioglu, Ferda & Ketenci, Natalya, 2016. "The impact of international trade on environmental quality: The case of transition countries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 1130-1138.
- Halicioglu, Ferda & Ketenci, Natalya, 2015. "The impact of international trade on environmental quality in transition countries: evidence from time series data during 1991-2013," MPRA Paper 71097, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Jyotsna Jalan & E.Somanathan, 2004. "Being informed matters: Experimental evidence on the demand for environmental quality," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 04-08, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Bertinelli, Luisito & Strobl, Eric & Zou, Benteng, 2011. "Sustainable economic development and the environment," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 369, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Penning de Vries, P., 2008. "Large-scale fluxes of crop nutirents in food cause environmental problems at sources and at sinks," IWMI Books, Reports H041594, International Water Management Institute.
- Blackman, Allen & Nelson, Per-Kristian & Mathis, Mitchell, 2001. "The Greening of Development Economics: A Survey," Discussion Papers dp-01-08, Resources For the Future.
- Sekar, I. & McGarigal, K. & Finn, J.T. & Ryan, R. & Randhir, T.O., 2009. "Water Quality Response to Economic Development: Quantifying Environmental Kuznets Curve," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 64(1).
- Marie-Sophie Hervieux & Pierre-Alexandre Mahieu, 2014. "A detailed systematic review of the recent literature on environmental Kuznets curve dealing with CO2," Working Papers hal-01010243, HAL.
- Marzio Galeotti, 2003. "Economic Development and Environmental Protection," Working Papers 2003.89, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Albert Lessoua, "undated". "Evaluating the Relationship Between Household Income and Atmospheric Pollution: Reconsidering the Environmental Kuznets Curve in Region of Haute Normandie," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600054, EcoMod.
- Di Vita, Giuseppe, 2008. "Capital accumulation, interest rate, and the income-pollution pattern. A simple model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 225-235, March.
- Aggarwal, Rimjhim M., 2005. "Globalization, Local Ecosystems, and the Rural Poor," WIDER Working Paper Series 028, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- TAGUCHI Hiroyuki & MUROFUSHI Harutaka, 2009. "Environmental Latecomer's Effects in Chinese Provinces," ESRI Discussion paper series 212, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- TAGUCHI Hiroyuki & MUROFUSHI Harutaka, 2008. "Do Developing Countries Enjoy the Latecomer's Advantage or Suffer the Latecome's Disadvantage in Environmental Management? - The Case of SO2 and CO2 Emissions -," ESRI Discussion paper series 205, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).